WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chemical Guys

BLOWN HOWARD

Reaction score
Anybody use their stuff? They just opened up a detail shop in Montclair and carry all of there products

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
I do. Their "scientific" marketing claims are pretty hard to believe, but from what I've used they make decent products at decent prices.

Tahoe540

Reaction score
I just bought some of their products including the Boat Heavy compound and used it on the very bottom of the hull and it turned out really good. Their green glass cleaner is probably the best I have used for auto and their detail sprays are pretty good too. What I really like are their pads. They don't soak up too much product and you can use them longer then other pads I have used.

USMC2010

Reaction score
IMG_7599.jpg
IMG_7601.jpg
IMG_7602.jpg
I neglected the heck out of our 2002 Silverado for years, a couple months ago I used their stuff to clean it up. Have to repaint the roof and hood, they are too far gone. I'm don't have any experience with anything other stuff. The pictures don't do the results justice. I won't use anything else.

CobraDave

Reaction score
I use some stuff. Their pads seem good and I found this car wash soap which works awesome. IMG_3977.jpg

KevinR

Reaction score
Been using their products for a year or so. Like them a lot. Another thumbs up on the green glass cleaner!

YZFRider

Reaction score
I have used several of there products. A few years ago they were really good but are not what they once were. That being said, they will get the job done and you will be happy with the results.