WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chemtrail-Contrail

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
no matter what...
I have no F.n idea WTF this is....

I saw this darker image in the sky in front of the plane. spraying a chemtrail or just your typical contrail.....

btw.. this image was 1/3 rd of the sky..

full blue sky in front of the plane

I took my glasses off twice thinking what I was seeing was my imagination...

until the same image came out on my phone pic..

what ya think??

I have no F.ing clue..

20221104_092328.jpg
20221104_092322.jpg

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Question for the chemtrails people:

In order for all the jets to spread these chemtrails, there would have to be hundreds, if not thousands of people involved in the distribution of the chemicals. Are they mixed into the jet fuel or do all the planes have separate chemical tanks?

So all these people involved know about it as well as who ever is responsible but none of them ever willing to talk about it?

And what is the purpose of these chemicals? Do the people spreading them not breath the same are as the rest of us? Or have them been injected with some kind of antidote serum that makes them resistant? Just what exactly are these chemicals supposed to do?

Taboma

Reaction score
no matter what...
I have no F.n idea WTF this is....

I saw this darker image in the sky in front of the plane. spraying a chemtrail or just your typical contrail.....

btw.. this image was 1/3 rd of the sky..

full blue sky in front of the plane

I took my glasses off twice thinking what I was seeing was my imagination...

until the same image came out on my phone pic..

what ya think??

I have no F.ing clue..

View attachment 1175574 View attachment 1175575
Just up ahead of this picture there's another plane running a chipped Cummins 🙄
You wouldn't believe me if I told you, plus there's another rdper in a post below standing by to edu-ma-cate yo ass. 👌 I've given, you win. 🖖

First Conspiracy Theorist I ever met was as a matter of fact, a bat shit crazy roofer, who made Paul Bunyan look small. The only other roofer I ever knew, I also worked for on my weekends off from playing Army.
In his spare time he was a local Commander (Or similar ranking) with the Tidewater Virginia KKK, and he was a bloody red Religious Right Republican. Extremist isn't even close to describing his commitment, it was well beyond that. He had another ranch north of the York River, they held a training camp on weekends.
You haven't begun to open your eyes until you've read a few issues of the "Fiery Cross" KKK newspaper. Those good ole boys have actually figured out which animals various minorities have mated with in order to produce certain varieties of offspring.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20221121_083628.jpg

CPG

great questions.

I wish we/I actually knew the answers..

maybe I'm just F.ed up in the head...

who knows... just straight clouds..make me go hmmmm

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
maybe I smelt too much Asphalt fumes back in the day.

Taboma

Reaction score
maybe I smelt too much Asphalt fumes back in the day.
Now I think you're on to something, Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner folks. 🥳🥳😂 ;)

You're desperately grasping for some other truth, even when it's nothing more than things being what they are and not otherwise.

You're a good guy, just like the other two crazy roofers I've known :oops:🤣

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Now I think you're on to something, Ding, Ding, Ding, we have a winner folks. 🥳🥳😂 ;)

You're desperately grasping for some other truth, even when it's nothing more than things being what they are and not otherwise.

You're a good guy, just like the other two crazy roofers I've known :oops:🤣
LOL..

Thanks T....

with being on roofs higher up in the atmosphere... (30'ish ft).. than most..my heads always in the clouds....

the shadow really F.ed with my mind... that was STRANGE..

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone

Taboma

Reaction score
LOL..

Thanks T....

with being on roofs higher up in the atmosphere... (30'ish ft).. than most..my heads always in the clouds....

the shadow really F.ed with my mind... that was STRANGE..

Happy Thanksgiving Everyone
OK, seriously, In those two shadow pics you posted, what you're seeing is actually the plane (At the front of that visible contrail), chasing it's own shadow towards what is referred to as the antisolar point. It's being cast upon a smooth thin layer of cirrostratus clouds below it.

I'm telling you sir, that the truth of atmospheric optics and meteorology itself is far more interesting, beautiful and actually far more usable than that of your chemtrails.

In the photo above with all the pretty red and green circles ---- consider for a moment, since contrails are composed of frozen water vapor droplets, do you suppose the vapor being emitted from the hot exhaust of those engines COOLS, CONDENDSES in to water droplets and FREEZES the very instant they hit the freezing temps of the atmosphere ?

Depending on the outside air temp, that process might happen rapidly as that picture demonstrates, OR the distance could be far greater.
I've sat on my Havasu deck for 26 years watching jets passing overhead on that freeway in the sky. The contrails are as varied as are the atmospheric conditions that create them and occasionally there's those shadows, they even have named the three major types of shadows.

Also in that image, the fact the trail starts where it does, could be hastened by a drastic drop in pressure at that that intersection of the air flowing off the top and bottom of the wings --- like using a can of compressed CO2, or in your case, propane. As the gas is quickly released the pressure drop causes the can or tank to cool rapidly, develop condensation and in some cases get frosty.

I apologize, I'd previously written I wasn't going to do this anymore -- "This" meaning going all Mr Wizard on yer ass. 😂;)

Hope you had a great day of thanks and didn't over indulge. 👍

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
thanks T..

just a bit strange imo...

1st image... shadow image further into horizon..(like I mentioned, I thought it was my imagination.. like when you look at a light then turn away and see spots..)
2nd image.. just your standard contrail.... without dissipating.

Attachments

• 20221104_092414.jpg
    20221104_092414.jpg
    156 KB · Views: 33
  • 20221104_092257.jpg
    20221104_092257.jpg
    57.6 KB · Views: 31

Taboma

Reaction score
thanks T..

just a bit strange imo...

1st image... shadow image further into horizon..(like I mentioned, I thought it was my imagination.. like when you look at a light then turn away and see spots..)
2nd image.. just your standard contrail.... without dissipating.
Dear sir, I made a vow to not do "THIS" anymore, hugs T.
PS: If I were to respond, I'd probably write something like ---
OH, well just because when viewed from the ground, two airliners can appear to be flying at similar altitudes, doesn't mean they are.
Various layers of altitude will have varied barometric pressure, moisture content, temperatures and wind patterns that will cause them to behave differently.
As a child, did you follow your parents around a lot asking "WHY" ? Did they try to ditch you on a remote desert highway ? :oops:🤣

traquer

Reaction score
Looks like a fuel dump combined with contrails. And maybe some photoshop too :)

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
Lots of information explaining CONtrails. The reason we are seeing more contrails is that there are so many planes flying around. Again, if there is some sinister organization doing this, why are they doing it and how are they immune?

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Lots of information explaining CONtrails. The reason we are seeing more contrails is that there are so many planes flying around. Again, if there is some sinister organization doing this, why are they doing it and how are they immune?

Do a search.
9BC632F6-1586-4E9A-8726-B272C9AC5B23.png

See what you find🤷‍♂️

Taboma

Reaction score
Do a search.
View attachment 1175877

See what you find🤷‍♂️
easy, it was a misquote from a Spanish Ministry of Health Document, regarding the use of aerosol disinfectants in buildings and surfaces to mitigate the spread of Covid. Nothing in the document mentions or refers to "Chemtrails" or Chemical spraying using aircraft. This is another social media bullshit story. Here's the link to the document, you can read it yourself.

" Issue 107 of April 17, 2020 published an order from the Spanish Ministry of Health to carry out disinfection measures in order to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. The order states that the disinfection of rooms and surfaces should be carried out by aerosol and already approved disinfectants. It also indicates who can carry out such disinfection (Nuclear, Radiological, Biological and Chemical Defense Units of the Armed Forces and the Spanish Emergency Unit). "

Gelcoater

Reaction score
easy, it was a misquote from a Spanish Ministry of Health Document, regarding the use of aerosol disinfectants in buildings and surfaces to mitigate the spread of Covid. Nothing in the document mentions or refers to "Chemtrails" or Chemical spraying using aircraft. This is another social media bullshit story. Here's the link to the document, you can read it yourself.

" Issue 107 of April 17, 2020 published an order from the Spanish Ministry of Health to carry out disinfection measures in order to combat the COVID-19 pandemic. The order states that the disinfection of rooms and surfaces should be carried out by aerosol and already approved disinfectants. It also indicates who can carry out such disinfection (Nuclear, Radiological, Biological and Chemical Defense Units of the Armed Forces and the Spanish Emergency Unit). "
Miss this part?
BE0CA03F-BAB8-4BFE-AD59-EE1E0090478A.png

Gelcoater

Reaction score
And by the way that link was all in Spanish 😂

Taboma

Reaction score
That was in 2015 regarding Cloud Seeding, you know, that technique that's widely used when storm fronts are approaching, with the hopes that by "Seeding" or introducing particulates in hopes of it resulting that the storm drops more rain. Sometimes it's spray from planes, often ones resembling crop dusters, it's even shot up into the atmosphere similar to fire works mortars. It's been in practice since the late 1800's and it's certainly not a secret. California uses it often in the areas of the high sierras hoping to increase snow load and water.
In this particular case, it appears they're hoping to produce and opposite effect, meaning that the clouds drop their moisture prior to reaching the tourist areas.
What the fuck does cloud seeding have in common with "Chemspraying" or aerial spraying disinfectants for COVID ?? FYI, cloud seeding is NOT performed in CLOUDLESS skies from 30,000 f*cking feet ---- AKA, contrails. Did you even bother to take a moment to inform yourself about the practice of cloudseeding ?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20221128_145927.jpg

I don't know about you....

the below image are FUCKING CLOUDS!!

while visiting my young Warrior.. (out of Army 5 years +/-).. Columbus Ohio. driving around Blue skies, except many long skinny clouds in the sky... we never spoke about it prior)..

I said what ya think son?

He said...
Spraying us Pops..LOL..

530RL

Reaction score
View attachment 1176200

I don't know about you....

the below image are FUCKING CLOUDS!!

while visiting my young Warrior.. (out of Army 5 years +/-).. Columbus Ohio. driving around Blue skies, except many long skinny clouds in the sky... we never spoke about it prior)..

I said what ya think son?

He said...
Spraying us Pops..LOL..
That’s because as a child, if we wanted to go to Europe, we went by ship.

Now they have these fancy flying tubes way up in the sky.

530RL

Reaction score
That was in 2015 regarding Cloud Seeding, you know, that technique that's widely used when storm fronts are approaching, with the hopes that by "Seeding" or introducing particulates in hopes of it resulting that the storm drops more rain. Sometimes it's spray from planes, often ones resembling crop dusters, it's even shot up into the atmosphere similar to fire works mortars. It's been in practice since the late 1800's and it's certainly not a secret. California uses it often in the areas of the high sierras hoping to increase snow load and water.
In this particular case, it appears they're hoping to produce and opposite effect, meaning that the clouds drop their moisture prior to reaching the tourist areas.
What the fuck does cloud seeding have in common with "Chemspraying" or aerial spraying disinfectants for COVID ?? FYI, cloud seeding is NOT performed in CLOUDLESS skies from 30,000 f*cking feet ---- AKA, contrails. Did you even bother to take a moment to inform yourself about the practice of cloudseeding ?
Would now be a bad time to bring up distrails?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
so cloud seeding is ok...

Chemtrail = Chemical spraying

Cloud seeding= chemical spraying

"""silver iodide, the chemical most commonly used to seed clouds is known to be toxic and is regulated under the Clean Water Act"""

nothing to see hear... just move along..

Wedgy

Reaction score

Like ships burning bunker fuel oil don't pollute the earth's atmosphere.
Check out all the shipping chemtrails composition, distribution and report back. But all that's just fiiiine. Right?

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Damn Dan!
How old are you? 😲

Gelcoater

Reaction score
so cloud seeding is ok...

Chemtrail = Chemical spraying

Cloud seeding= chemical spraying

"""silver iodide, the chemical most commonly used to seed clouds is known to be toxic and is regulated under the Clean Water Act"""

nothing to see hear... just move along..
Ohhh now you did it!

Can’t wait to read big T’s condescending response here😂

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
WTF is this just more Fake news from our Government...

what are they talking about.???

maybe someone can enlighten me..

HR 2977 IH

107th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 2977
To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
October 2, 2001
Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL
To preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons.

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.
SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.
Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.
SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.
The President shall--
(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and
(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.
The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.
SEC. 5. REPORT.
The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--
(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and
(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.
SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.
Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--
(1) space exploration;
(2) space research and development;
(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or
(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.
SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.
In this Act:
(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:
(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;
(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
WTF is this just more Fake news from our Government...

what are they talking about.???

maybe someone can enlighten me..

HR 2977 IH

107th CONGRESS
1st Session

H. R. 2977

IN THE HOUSE OF REPRESENTATIVES
October 2, 2001
Mr. KUCINICH introduced the following bill; which was referred to the Committee on Science, and in addition to the Committees on Armed Services, and International Relations, for a period to be subsequently determined by the Speaker, in each case for consideration of such provisions as fall within the jurisdiction of the committee concerned

A BILL

Be it enacted by the Senate and House of Representatives of the United States of America in Congress assembled,
SECTION 1. SHORT TITLE.
This Act may be cited as the `Space Preservation Act of 2001'.
SEC. 2. REAFFIRMATION OF POLICY ON THE PRESERVATION OF PEACE IN SPACE.
Congress reaffirms the policy expressed in section 102(a) of the National Aeronautics and Space Act of 1958 (42 U.S.C. 2451(a)), stating that it `is the policy of the United States that activities in space should be devoted to peaceful purposes for the benefit of all mankind.'.
SEC. 3. PERMANENT BAN ON BASING OF WEAPONS IN SPACE.
The President shall--
(1) implement a permanent ban on space-based weapons of the United States and remove from space any existing space-based weapons of the United States; and
(2) immediately order the permanent termination of research and development, testing, manufacturing, production, and deployment of all space-based weapons of the United States and their components.
SEC. 4. WORLD AGREEMENT BANNING SPACE-BASED WEAPONS.
The President shall direct the United States representatives to the United Nations and other international organizations to immediately work toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing a world agreement banning space-based weapons.
SEC. 5. REPORT.
The President shall submit to Congress not later than 90 days after the date of the enactment of this Act, and every 90 days thereafter, a report on--
(1) the implementation of the permanent ban on space-based weapons required by section 3; and
(2) progress toward negotiating, adopting, and implementing the agreement described in section 4.
SEC. 6. NON SPACE-BASED WEAPONS ACTIVITIES.
Nothing in this Act may be construed as prohibiting the use of funds for--
(1) space exploration;
(2) space research and development;
(3) testing, manufacturing, or production that is not related to space-based weapons or systems; or
(4) civil, commercial, or defense activities (including communications, navigation, surveillance, reconnaissance, early warning, or remote sensing) that are not related to space-based weapons or systems.
SEC. 7. DEFINITIONS.
In this Act:
(1) The term `space' means all space extending upward from an altitude greater than 60 kilometers above the surface of the earth and any celestial body in such space.
(2)(A) The terms `weapon' and `weapons system' mean a device capable of any of the following:
(i) Damaging or destroying an object (whether in outer space, in the atmosphere, or on earth) by--
(I) firing one or more projectiles to collide with that object;
(II) detonating one or more explosive devices in close proximity to that object;
(III) directing a source of energy (including molecular or atomic energy, subatomic particle beams, electromagnetic radiation, plasma, or extremely low frequency (ELF) or ultra low frequency (ULF) energy radiation) against that object; or
(IV) any other unacknowledged or as yet undeveloped means.
(ii) Inflicting death or injury on, or damaging or destroying, a person (or the biological life, bodily health, mental health, or physical and economic well-being of a person)--
(I) through the use of any of the means described in clause (i) or subparagraph (B);
(II) through the use of land-based, sea-based, or space-based systems using radiation, electromagnetic, psychotronic, sonic, laser, or other energies directed at individual persons or targeted populations for the purpose of information war, mood management, or mind control of such persons or populations; or
(III) by expelling chemical or biological agents in the vicinity of a person.
(B) Such terms include exotic weapons systems such as--
(i) electronic, psychotronic, or information weapons;
(ii) chemtrails;
(iii) high altitude ultra low frequency weapons systems;
(iv) plasma, electromagnetic, sonic, or ultrasonic weapons;
(v) laser weapons systems;
(vi) strategic, theater, tactical, or extraterrestrial weapons; and
(vii) chemical, biological, environmental, climate, or tectonic weapons.
(C) The term `exotic weapons systems' includes weapons designed to damage space or natural ecosystems (such as the ionosphere and upper atmosphere) or climate, weather, and tectonic systems with the purpose of inducing damage or destruction upon a target population or region on earth or in space.
What’s got you confused?

Last edited:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230305_194123.jpg

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

traquer

Reaction score
Funny but I never see contrails (or chemtrails) like that except when a front is moving in or out. Pay attention and I think you'll notice the same!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
20230324_121000.jpg

F!!!!
I'm concerned... what are these fluffy objects??

Gotta be some form of UFO's??

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Most of us who have enjoyed snow in the winter, have rolled a giant snowball as kids, but not where the snow perfectly separates from the grass this way. It always left messy bits of snow underneath. This is something different. Thousands if not more are saying all over the internet platforms that the snow is different in the last few years. It is. And it's anything, but natural. With the constant chemicals being dumped through aerosol spraying by planes, it is no surprise that even the snow is polluted by chemicals and no longer pure and natural.

Credit: unanswered_universe

T.me/AgentsOfTruth
T.me/AgentsOfTruthChat