WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chevy 2014

cmeir

Reaction score
I Bought new 2014 7000 miles great deal crew cab gas LTZ model . I want get new exhaust . ITS all ready lifted . ANYING suggestions

Chili Palmer

Master of My Domian
Reaction score
Corsa. Yeah, they are expensive, but by the time you try out 2 different exhaust systems because they either drone or are just too loud, you could have saved money and time by just getting the Corsa in the first place. Corsa's do what they say "Quiet when you want it, loud when you get on it". Once you have it you'll always be hitting passing gear going through underpasses just to hear it.

HavasuHank

"B" team gardener
Reaction score
I had a Magnaflow on my last truck, which was gas ... loved it.

My last two diesels have just been straight piped.

I would definitely go with Magnaflow again.

Cole Trickle

Reaction score
I put a Magnaflow system on my wife's 2014. Sounds good and it actually seems like I gained a little power/tq.

Regardless of what you buy know that it's going to sound a little funny when the truck is in 4cyl mode.

Reactions: Wmc

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Corsa. Yeah, they are expensive, but by the time you try out 2 different exhaust systems because they either drone or are just too loud, you could have saved money and time by just getting the Corsa in the first place. Corsa's do what they say "Quiet when you want it, loud when you get on it". Once you have it you'll always be hitting passing gear going through underpasses just to hear it.
Yep....the corsa sounds good on the 2014-newer trucks. The stock exhaust has a super restrictive spring loaded flap inside that activates to kill drone in 4cyl mode. One thing we noticed is that once we did the corsa cat-back and cold air intake, it definately had more power but it threw off the shift points. It would hit the rev limiter before the trans had a chance to complete the 1-2 shift. Not sure if just the exhaust by itself will make it do that, but the intake and exhaust combined did. We tuned it and fixed it, and it hauls ass on E85 for sure!

cmeir

Reaction score
Yep....the corsa sounds good on the 2014-newer trucks. The stock exhaust has a super restrictive spring loaded flap inside that activates to kill drone in 4cyl mode. One thing we noticed is that once we did the corsa cat-back and cold air intake, it definately had more power but it threw off the shift points. It would hit the rev limiter before the trans had a chance to complete the 1-2 shift. Not sure if just the exhaust by itself will make it do that, but the intake and exhaust combined did. We tuned it and fixed it, and it hauls ass on E85 for sure!
thanks I live Scottsdale there place called performance muffler in phoenix .Has Anyone heard of them they did my last truck

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
I Bought new 2014 7000 miles great deal crew cab gas LTZ model . I want get new exhaust . ITS all ready lifted . ANYING suggestions
I just did flowmaster same truck. It will sound funny in 4cyl mode. Solution chip it and turn the 4cyl mode off. That's what I did

Wmc

The Mayor
Reaction score
My truck did the same thing with The rev limiter I was like wtf I chip it and bump up my limiter to 6200 problem solved