WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chillin in Colorado..

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
Chilling at about 9000'..
Getting away from the bullshit. No cell service is kind of nice. Just decided to turn on the wifi and check in with the inmates!

20201107_134621.jpg

Meet Kimber and Tank!!
20201107_134700.jpg
20201107_134741.jpg

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
Badass. What part of Colorado?

Taboma

Reaction score
I haven't been above 7,000 feet since my snow skiing days of my youth, blue / grey is not a good color on me. :oops:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Sorry guys.. I was told I had to many drinks to have my phone around the hot tub.. I couldnt argue🤣🤣 although there was some shinanigans that would have made great pics!! And nothing better than some snow while chillin in the hot tub!

Had a great time. Never been to Colorado. Although I seen more biden/Harris signs in a 10mi stretch than I have seen around my area by far!

Reactions: DWC

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I want the pulled pork recipe. Never thought about it in a dutch oven. 🤔 :cool:👍

Neither had I and it turned out amazing. I belive it was water, beer and chicken stock, brown sugar, bacon grease and worshtachire(sp) sauce! 225° for about 6hrs. We turned it up to 300° for the last hr. Some of the best pulled pork I've had. No bbq sauce needed!

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
With the elk horns behind her I was tempted to comment nice rack ,or you're wife looks horny,but was afraid some may not get it . Congrats and enjoy the trip!

Hahaha🤣🤣🤣
You would fit right in with us then!!
Dont hold back comments on my posts as I've been told I have skin of leather🤣

And just for the record, that was the smallest rack at their house but, hers is pretty nice!! If I wasnt asked to leave my phone inside we could have had some judging in the hot tub🤣🤣🤣

Last edited:

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
Neither had I and it turned out amazing. I belive it was water, beer and chicken stock, brown sugar, bacon grease and worshtachire(sp) sauce! 225° for about 6hrs. We turned it up to 300° for the last hr. Some of the best pulled pork I've had. No bbq sauce needed!

I had also never had bacon cooked on the Traeger, but first time for everything. Directly on the rack at around @250°. The first day he squirt a bead of sriracha on each slice and it was awesome. I will cook bacon on my pellet grill from now on!

Reactions: DWC

WYRD

Reaction score
I will be doing this in the near future 👍

WYRD

Reaction score
I had also never had bacon cooked on the Traeger, but first time for everything. Directly on the rack at around @250°. The first day he squirt a bead of sriracha on each slice and it was awesome. I will cook bacon on my pellet grill from now on!
I just recently did a whole batch of garlic stuffed jalapeno poppers on the traeger they turned out unbelievably awesome

JUSTWANNARACE

Reaction score
I just recently did a whole batch of garlic stuffed jalapeno poppers on the traeger they turned out unbelievably awesome

We do bacon wrapped cream cheese & cheddar poppers all the time. One of my favorites!

Waterjunky

RDP Inmate #94
Reaction score
Every time I've done pulled pork it's always been smoked / dry etc.. tell me more about this witches cauldron you got going on!

RD

Yup, we need more info on that. I might have to try it this weekend.