WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

China Virus Round 2.....

BingerFang

Reaction score
My better half is a nurse at one of the nicer hospitals here in LA County. She went in to work this morning and just told me they closed down a section of her floor again for China Virus patients only.

Here we go again.... :rolleyes:

Ladsm

Reaction score
I dont want to start another scare but I know a few people that stayed inside this 4th with 103* temps and body aches. Its back but now we know how to fight it. Dont close shit down just stay home and hydrate for a few days.

azsunfun

Reaction score
I mean, now that they waved the magic wand and went from full quarantine to full open in the matter of 1 month - You're gonna see infections jump. Hell, we might have a chance at reaching herd immunity!
performed pennng the herd pretty well.;)

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
One of our members and a very good friend of mine is in ICU right now and has been for awhile. I am very worried about him. :(.

I real in local news that La Paz county went from 3 cases a month to 30? I think Havasu’s numbers are rising as well. :(

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
Huh...... almost cylical like ehh? The "second wave" scare tactic came at precisely this time last year as well. Almost like, gee..... I dunno..... THE FLUE!!

It is a virus. It mutates and will continue to do so.

Sent from my SM-G781V using Tapatalk

Singleton

Reaction score
So just like any virus, it mutated and continues to move around.
Watch the MSM and WH use this to push vaccinations.

Watch CA use this to make the recall election mail based to save Newsome from being recalled in Sept.

RCDave

Reaction score

Lavey5150

Just one more
Reaction score
:D
1625599894231.png

Waffles

Banned
Reaction score
Hey guys, please dont downplay this horrible virus. Its literally worse than terminal cancer.

Theyre going to be going door to door to make SURE you have it.
......where have i heard this before......

http://instagr.am/p/CQ_ulOZB_x0/

Bigbore500r

Reaction score
Hey guys, please dont downplay this horrible virus. Its literally worse than terminal cancer.

C

Tooms22

On Vacation
Reaction score

Watch CA use this to make the recall election mail based to save Newsome from being recalled in Sept.

Almost every single person dying of Covid at this point is unvaccinated.

Probably just the media lying to me though.

Last edited:

2Driver

Reaction score
900 cases yesterday in AZ. Shit I don't know.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
We will shut down again in California September
It's interesting when approximately 65% of the population has been vaccinated and another 20% have antibody immunity how the left can scare people into another shutdown when only 15% of the country can actually catch a disease that kills .02% of people who become infected. SMH

If they do shutdown again in California to save Newsome's political life I believe you will see an exodus of businesses from this state like never seen before. People are over the scare tactic BS from the far left!

River Runnin

Reaction score
Well! Their First Tactical Strike was a success! -- Not as many dead as they would have liked I'm sure! -- But It's Obvious they want to kill off most of the US population before landing with Round #2 ... Because these STUPID Fuckers are letting them get away with it!! ... Strike #3 Likely in the works and if that fails! ... With 3 Vaccine Zombie's running around! ... Just a few Nukes and big landing force! ....And!..... We Be Fuk'd and Shit! 😑

77charger

Reaction score
One of our members and a very good friend of mine is in ICU right now and has been for awhile. I am very worried about him. :(.

I real in local news that La Paz county went from 3 cases a month to 30? I think Havasu’s numbers are rising as well. :(
I was in havasu icu about 3 weeks ago one of the rooms had a covid patient in there.Was only one room from what i could see.Looks like a bio hazard scene on the door.

2Driver

Reaction score
Well! Their First Tactical Strike was a success! -- Not as many dead as they would have liked I'm sure! -- But It's Obvious they want to kill off most of the US population before landing with Round #2 ... Because these STUPID Fuckers are letting them get away with it!! ... Strike #3 Likely in the works and if that fails! ... With 3 Vaccine Zombie's running around! ... Just a few Nukes and big landing force! ....And!..... We Be Fuk'd and Shit! 😑

Why would they even bother. All they have to do is sit back and watch the US being disassembled from within.

Singleton

Reaction score
Almost every single person dying of Covid at this point is unvaccinated.

Probably just the media lying to me though.

Might want to research you data.
UK just announced, almost half of the country's recent COVID-19 deaths are of people who have been vaccinated.
Data from Public Health England show that there were 117 deaths among 92,000 Delta cases logged through June 21. Fifty of those -- 46% -- had received two shots of vaccine.
So, where did you pull your data from

Singleton

Reaction score
I'm just wondering why the case rate is higher in areas that there is a lower vaccination rate? It just doesn't make sense.

The Covid Delta is spreading among a population that is among the most highly vaccinated in the world: In the UK, 85% of adults have had at least one vaccine shot and 63% have had two are testing positive for Delta. So you facts are wrong as well

Backlash

Reaction score
No wonder the property values have plummeted on waterfront lower river homes on the CRIT. People seem to be trying to get out before this BS lockdown hits again. Another year of having a waterfront vacation home that you wont be able to use..... Jeeezus. 🙄

TimeBandit

Reaction score
My wife and I have been sick since Friday. Common cold? Flu? Covid?

Reports say the syptoms are changing with covid, now congestion and no fever are common symptoms as opposed to a fever and a cough.

Being sick sucks, however you got it, whatever it is. No point in being tested as they are not handing out drugs to the worker bees like us.

River Runnin

Reaction score
Why would they even bother. All they have to do is sit back and watch the US being disassembled from within.
Well! .... As hard as Antifa, Radical Blacks, lgtbq, media, Hollywood, Congressional Black Caucus, FuckTard Liberals, and these Leaf Lickers! (ALL) Anti-American TERRORIST Groups! think they have a chance to fundamentally change this country .... The Sleeping Giant hasn't woken up yet! ... And when it does! That shit above will disappear and the rest will get back in the fuk'n closet!

Call for Will! Call Your Mommy!
You gonna get a war you won't believe!

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The Covid Delta is spreading among a population that is among the most highly vaccinated in the world: In the UK, 85% of adults have had at least one vaccine shot and 63% have had two are testing positive for Delta. So you facts are wrong as well
Well damn, I wish I wouldn't have gotten vaccinated.

Tom Slick

Reaction score
Remember early on when Fauci said that 10 million people or some crazy number like that would die from Covid-19. I believe that was the number that they were shooting for, but came up far short. Be on the look out for something far worse coming down the pipe at some point, cause they want more bodies in the ground.

2Driver

Reaction score
Well! .... As hard as Antifa, Radical Blacks, lgtbq, media, Hollywood, Congressional Black Caucus, FuckTard Liberals, and these Leaf Lickers! (ALL) Anti-American TERRORIST Groups! think they have a chance to fundamentally change this country .... The Sleeping Giant hasn't woken up yet! ... And when it does! That shit above will disappear and the rest will get back in the fuk'n closet!

Call for Will! Call Your Mommy!
You gonna get a war you won't believe!

Yeah unfortunately people have been saying that for 20 years and its got way past all the tolerance points where this magical army is supposed to come to the rescue.

Socialsim takes decades to seep in, then it happens all at once.

This 1980’s interview with the defected KGB agent told us all about it, but it wasn’t believable then, still isn't for many
A must watch for everyone It gets good around minute 10 after talks about his defection

Last edited:

Meaney77

Reaction score
Remember early on when Fauci said that 10 million people or some crazy number like that would die from Covid-19. I believe that was the number that they were shooting for, but came up far short. Be on the look out for something far worse coming down the pipe at some point, cause they want more bodies in the ground.
Funny he seems to have gone into hiding lately. We have been vacationing and enjoying summer and haven't watched much TV or news but have noticed he hasnt been making man appearances lately. Wonder why???

boatnam2

Reaction score
I know 2 people who got covid it a week ago, so its still out there. Also a pretty good flu going around that most my family just got. Maybe a couple more rounds of stimulus and some more PPP loans, keep the party rolling!

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score

That slimy price already signed it. The election was moved up 30 days and will fall under the mandatory mail-in ballot bullshit. The fix is already in and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

Done-it-again

Reaction score

That slimy price already signed it. The election was moved up 30 days and will fall under the mandatory mail-in ballot bullshit. The fix is already in and they aren't even trying to hide it anymore.

There is talks that he’s projected to keep his seat. If he does, it will speed up the process of us relocating. It will show that the big machine is unstoppable and will do anything to stay in power.

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I know 2 people who got covid it a week ago, so its still out there. Also a pretty good flu going around that most my family just got. Maybe a couple more rounds of stimulus and some more PPP loans, keep the party rolling!

Nope, the flu is gone, there have been No flu cases or deaths. Covid cured the flu.