WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chinese 'police stations' in U.S. - WTF?! (Jao Baiden: "Russia Russia Russia")

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

FBI director 'very concerned' by Chinese 'police stations' in U.S​

The United States is deeply concerned about the Chinese government setting up unauthorized 'police stations' in U.S. cities to possibly pursue influence operations, FBI Director Christopher Wray told lawmakers on Thursday.

Safeguard Defenders, a Europe-based human rights organization, published a report in September revealing the presence of dozens of Chinese police "service stations" in major cities around the world, including New York.

Republicans in Congress have requested answers from the Biden administration about their influence. The report said the stations were an extension of Beijing's efforts to pressure some Chinese nationals or their relatives abroad to return to China to face criminal charges. It also linked them to activities of China's United Front Work Department, a Communist Party body charged with spreading its influence and propaganda overseas.

"I'm very concerned about this. We are aware of the existence of these stations," Wray told a U.S. Senate Homeland Security and Governmental Affairs Committee hearing, acknowledging but declining to detail the FBI's investigative work on the issue.

just_floatin

Reaction score
0551D038-DBBE-4756-8178-4B94AB6D6AF3.jpeg

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Chicoms are scandalous and corrupt fuckers....

The presence of Chinese organized crime and espionage here in the US is staggering ....

I know, I know....... "But they seem so unsuspecting and innocent.. and I love their take-out and massage"

I would assume these Chicom police stations would also police their own...

Enen

Reaction score
Anybody got a list of where these stations are located throughout the US?

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
Please open a Ching Chong Police Station in my neighborhood…please please please

riverroyal

Reaction score
I was looking for hot and sour soup tonight, really.
Tough to find.

nameisbond

Reaction score
The Chinese have had a large presence in Canada for decades now. This doesn't surprise me.

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Don't feel special. These police stations are in every country that takes Chinese citizens as 'foreign students' at colleges and universities.
How do you think the Chinese govt would ever get these students to return home when school is done.

hallett21

Reaction score
So are these boarded up office buildings or something? And are their “officers” just driving around in suit and tie?

The Chinese people still have to take a domestic flight out of the US right?

wzuber

Reaction score
Don't feel special. These police stations are in every country that takes Chinese citizens as 'foreign students' at colleges and universities.
How do you think the Chinese govt would ever get these students to return home when school is done.
How else...just like the MOB/CLINTONS ETC....
Threaten to KILL their FAMILIES...
S...O...P.......

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score

I thought they typically just threaten to kill their families…