WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CHP at it again!

AzGeo

Fair winds and following seas George.. Rest Easy..
Reaction score
He's beating her up because she's running down the highway IN TRAFFIC and he's trying to handcuff her. These NON-VIOLENT A-HOLES blaming the cop would really have something to say if the CHP just sat back and watched some Prius run her fat ass over ! It's always the cop's fault when insane people, animals, illegals or Canadians go running all over in and out of traffic and the cop has to use physical force to stop.

Reactions: dmh

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
He's beating her up because she's running down the highway IN TRAFFIC and he's trying to handcuff her. These NON-VIOLENT A-HOLES blaming the cop would really have something to say if the CHP just sat back and watched some Prius run her fat ass over ! It's always the cop's fault when insane people, animals, illegals or Canadians go running all over in and out of traffic and the cop has to use physical force to stop.
Seems to me he had it under control after tackled her. But she was homeless and so a good beating about the head is always a good idea.

AzGeo

Reaction score
Seems to me he had it under control after tackled her. But she was homeless and so a good beating about the head is always a good idea.

We should have YOU adjudicate EVERY time any LEO interacts with the 'public'. Then what do you think, should we allow every felon and mentally imbalanced person out in public to attempt to escape by any means possible, including lethal ? Should we further order our LEOs to "use only verbal commands" and keep their hands in their pockets, so our fair city won't be sued by the 'victim's' cash hungry family. This person was out of control in public and you condemn how the LEO took control of the problem ? Too much force ? Who judges when the 'perp' uses too much force, the coroner ? I just heard on TV that an ASU professor is crying 'excessive force" for not producing ID to LEOs, who is NOT above the laws ??? Are the laws only for those who "wish to follow them", or everyone ? I have NEVER had a LEO lay a hand on me and I'm not a "LEO LOVER", I just stay the hell out of trouble. Some of you may be right, I may be going crazy reading all these "it's OK to resist LEO questions and control", with NO positive solution to their gripe. They tell us all that "the LEOs are wrong here" but they don't have ONE positive answer that would protect BOTH the citizen and the LEO. Remember ! It's just a f32king job and they are only human.

mobboss

Reaction score
We should have YOU adjudicate EVERY time any LEO interacts with the 'public'. Then what do you think, should we allow every felon and mentally imbalanced person out in public to attempt to escape by any means possible, including lethal ? Should we further order our LEOs to "use only verbal commands" and keep their hands in their pockets, so our fair city won't be sued by the 'victim's' cash hungry family. This person was out of control in public and you condemn how the LEO took control of the problem ? Too much force ? Who judges when the 'perp' uses too much force, the coroner ? I just heard on TV that an ASU professor is crying 'excessive force" for not producing ID to LEOs, who is NOT above the laws ??? Are the laws only for those who "wish to follow them", or everyone ? I have NEVER had a LEO lay a hand on me and I'm not a "LEO LOVER", I just stay the hell out of trouble. Some of you may be right, I may be going crazy reading all these "it's OK to resist LEO questions and control", with NO positive solution to their gripe. They tell us all that "the LEOs are wrong here" but they don't have ONE positive answer that would protect BOTH the citizen and the LEO. Remember ! It's just a f32king job and they are only human.

there is no way you can justife him sitting on her and beating her! that so called man put himself in harms way??? to save her??? no he just should not take his job personally .

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
well, I am a tax paying citizen of these United States and the police work for me last time I checked. As such I feel more than justified in calling them out on incidents like this. It's that whole freedom of speech deal.

The appologist assholes are just as bad as the other side.

AzGeo

Reaction score
there is no way you can justife him sitting on her and beating her! that so called man put himself in harms way??? to save her??? no he just should not take his job personally .

The way YOU say it, sounds pretty easy to do. I justify it by saying "SHE IS STILL ALIVE"and no others were injured. When and where will people like you understand that LEOs have a difficult job (made harder every day by guys like you) and with all the resistance she put up, could she have produced a (gun/knife/needle- you fill in the blank) further threat ? Simple minds (like yours) have simple answers for complex problems, because they just don't see all the factors involved.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
lol you're on a rampage... Going off in two threads?

mobboss

Reaction score
The way YOU say it, sounds pretty easy to do. I justify it by saying "SHE IS STILL ALIVE"and no others were injured. When and where will people like you understand that LEOs have a difficult job (made harder every day by guys like you) and with all the resistance she put up, could she have produced a (gun/knife/needle- you fill in the blank) further threat ? Simple minds (like yours) have simple answers for complex problems, because they just don't see all the factors involved.

Its a job, nothing more nothing less. if you or they cant hand it anymore we as tax payers will find someone else!!!!

AzGeo

Reaction score
Its a job, nothing more nothing less. if you or they cant hand it anymore we as tax payers will find someone else!!!!

"It's a job but they are putting their LIVES on the line for that paycheck, then all you bleeding hearts feel the need to chime in about Police misconduct". YOU as taxpayers are running out of 'qualified people' to be LEOs with integrity. If you didn't know it, the LAPD and LA COUNTY SHERIFFS and others have had to lower their standards to get applicants. I AM 'on a rampage' when uninformed/biased people make stupid comments in a public place, it's called freedom of speech. I read their comments, and I am allowed to respond. So the family of this woman is now suing the LEOs, and they knew she had problems BEFORE this arrest. $$$ The LEO was protecting 'public lives, property, and lastly his own life', yet you put ALL THE BLAME for this rough encounter on the LEO ? Doesn't the family have some responsibility here ? They let her out of supervision, medical, legal or family. It's always THE COPS FAULT when anyone gets their ass kicked, no matter what the facts are. If you are competent of mind and you don't want to engage the LEOs, stay away from where they are ! If you are of 'right mind', and feel that you should be able to question or confront them, feel free to get an ass beating. I feel that the LEOs are just people, with good and bad days. So I stay the F away from where they patrol, I don't drive drunk, I try not to speed and I never run naked on any highway (so far). Should a lot of events have happened differently between this 'person with less self control, the public and the LEO', YES ! But the LEO prevented her from hurting anyone else, being run over, and sadly her mindset would not allow him to handcuff her in a subdued manner. The woman's family allowed her to be in that place and time to be struck 5,10,15 times by a trained LEO. (who at the time still fears for his own life) I don't know if any weapons were found on her, but why would I second guess his judgment ? Why should you ?

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
All I ask is the police justify their actions, and the answer of "because we are cops" doesn't cut it. Police are given certain powers in order to enforce the laws, and at times those powers are abused and they should answer for it, just like you and I would have to.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Here are some cops saving another woman from herself.

Last edited by a moderator:

wsuwrhr

The Masheenest
Reaction score
Yea, she deserved that.

Animals. I have known enough of them to know they get off on fucking with people. Sick fucks.

Brian

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Yea, she deserved that.

Animals. I have known enough of them to know they get off on fucking with people. Sick fucks.

Brian

To be fair, that was likely a corrections goon...worse than cops.
My Dad was Superintendent of Corrections for Alaska.

His biggest problem was trying to change the behavior of thug officers.

He ended up taking early out to remove himself from it.