Music to my Ears

Conducting Beautiful Music
Reaction score
It’s cool seeing everyone’s families!
IMG_4350.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Taboma

Reaction score
Many years ago I spoiled my wonderful wife by creating very special personalized cards for her. Because they're a gift to her, I rarely share them, at least without her permission.
Since this one is a couple of years old, I'm sure she wouldn't mind. The pets pictured are no longer physically with us, but I always include them, because emotionally they're with us always.
I should warn you, if you go down this path, there's no going back to store bought. This years is a work in progress and I'm woefully behind, Tic-Toc goes the clock !! :eek:

Christmas beach 2015.jpg

Taboma

Reaction score
We still mail cards to our close friends and special ones to the son and daughter. In return, from our friends who are shall we say, older, we get mailed cards.
From my 40ish son and daughter in return, we get a personalized Facebook Post :( -- Oh wait, I mean :p :rolleyes:

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
Not a card. It's my
IMG_0419.JPG
fav Santa photo of our Grandson at Macy's in NYC. Photos were by appointment only. He was just a year old and wanted no part of that Santa Guy. In the extreme lower right corner can see him hauling ass, on all fours, out of there after he jumped from Santa's lap. A classic for sure.

Taboma

Reaction score
Not a card. It's my View attachment 711030 fav Santa photo of our Grandson at Macy's in NYC. Photos were by appointment only. He was just a year old and wanted no part of that Santa Guy. In the extreme lower right corner can see him hauling ass, on all fours, out of there after he jumped from Santa's lap. A classic for sure.
LOL
Clipart laugh sm.jpg