WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Christmas presents for the wife

69hondo

Reaction score
What are you guys getting the wife or significant other for Christmas?

185EZ

Takin it EZ
Reaction score
Speed UTV
R.4a467d8e23c808f906f2088b84749eb0

satellitemike

Reaction score
New carpet upstairs, kitchen cabinets, and what ever else she wants before we sell the house in the next 5 or 6 years!

Reactions: DWC

Singleton

Reaction score
Wife wants a new iWatch and iPad.
Not sure what I will get her. I hate giving those as gifts.

I told her I want the middle step-son who told us Monday he does not want to go back to college out of the house :) He had a full ride via my checkbook and said college was too difficult. My answer = Life is hard, you just made it harder. Rent is due 1.1.2023 or you will be evicted 01.14.2023. - slept in my office since Monday. Was finally told today I can slept in our bed :)

DarkJuJu

Reaction score
Maybe something for intimate use :p

EmpirE231

Reaction score
Honestly though... my wife is awesome... she's been hinting about needing a new wallet... so I might give in and get her one. She likes really expensive wallets lol, I prefer cheap wallets with lots of cash in them. We'll see how the first few desert trips go, and what it does to the budget.... she might just end up with my dick-in-a-box 🤣

Hypnautic

Reaction score
Nothing.. Been giving the same thing over 25 years.
If you buy what you want during the whole year--then why do I (or anyone) have to go out and buy something extra just for Christmas.
I get her the same thing for her B-Day and Anniversary

pkrrvr619

Reaction score
Honestly though... my wife is awesome... she's been hinting about needing a new wallet... so I might give in and get her one. She likes really expensive wallets lol, I prefer cheap wallets with lots of cash in them. We'll see how the first few desert trips go, and what it does to the budget.... she might just end up with my dick-in-a-box 🤣
Get her a Louis wallet and bag. They are expensive but for the most part timeless and are a store of value as well. She can then trade them or sell etc and recoup most of the money to put towards the next one.

Nordie

Reaction score
Gonna throw the wife for a loop this year, she grew up in Chicago and has always loved Donny Osmond, so I bought her tickets for his show here in Vegas with some decent seats (I conveniently got them as close to Valentines day as I could). Other then that it's always the usual, Beauty stuff like lotions, bath bombs, etc...

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

I told her I want the middle step-son who told us Monday he does not want to go back to college out of the house :) He had a full ride via my checkbook and said college was too difficult. My answer = Life is hard, you just made it harder. Rent is due 1.1.2023 or you will be evicted 01.14.2023. - slept in my office since Monday. Was finally told today I can slept in our bed :)
Step parenting is difficult...its almost led to divorce in my house more than once. You've been more than patient with him, time for him to learn the real world

Nordie

Reaction score
Step parenting is difficult...its almost led to divorce in my house more than once. You've been more than patient with him, time for him to learn the real world
I'm finding this out now, well over the past 3 years. It has been a struggle, the only thing I have told my wife is I would never make it difficult, that your daughter comes first and I'm an after thought. I'm also stern about her and the father letting her get so far behind, but I only put in so much input.

My dad was dating some chick that he was head over heels over, and she told my dad it's me and my son, or you can keep your son and we're gone. Next thing I know I was packed up and sent back to my mom and step-dads. So I'd never put my wife in that situation.

boatpi

Reaction score
Bling!
So I’m on the hunt for the right piece.

WYRD

Reaction score
hand-holding-box-gift-isolated-black-background-66212064.jpg

Baja 252

Reaction score
I struggle with this each year, but this year I got lucky. She was on a trip with a friend and saw some antique window thing in a store she liked. She didn't buy it cause it was expensive. She told me about it when she got home, but I blew her off and acted uninterested. Few days later I called the friend to get the store name, called the store and had her parents pick it up when they were in the area.

DLC

Reaction score
I’m thinking a knock off Solo fire pit !
and
new ice machine ! We got the ice machine a few weeks back…

She got a new Louie - wallet, purse and a Tag watch a few months back to complete the trifecta!

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score

Dude?

jadenchick

Reaction score
My wife appears to want an attitude adjustment for Christmas. I don't wish menopause on my worst enemy...😣
Well to be fair they hate it too!

They are burning up ( hot flashes) and psychotic. Not exactly my idea of a good time. I’m not at that age but my SIL is going through it and she’s become a raging lunatic and constantly sweating.

RIVERBORN

Reaction score
Trying to finish lake house. That will be both our gifts. We are on the same page. Our Boy gets gifts, because of Santa. Lol. All Santa is bringing me is high interest…..

Roosky01

Reaction score
Well to be fair they hate it too!

They are burning up ( hot flashes) and psychotic. Not exactly my idea of a good time. I’m not at that age but my SIL is going through it and she’s become a raging lunatic and constantly sweating.
You ain't a kidding. The sheets are getting worn out in the washer!:oops:

dezrtracer

Reaction score
Nothing is to good for her ... So that is what she gets but , that's what she gets me too.

Cray Paper

Reaction score
Soon to be wife loves art / music and especially likes supporting locally privately owned business. She has owned her own business for a couple of decades so I appreciate her view on this. Found a local macramé artists and commissioned a custom piece for her. Have a couple of others things on the list too but would never would give an appliance to my better half as a Christmas gift, just my .02$

Last edited: