WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Chuck Norris

MOUZER

Reaction score
he used to run a karate studio in anaheim next to little vinnys market on knott ave when i was a kid we lived across the street

Gelcoater

Reaction score
Aaaaanndd weā€™re off. šŸ˜‚
We were off from post 1šŸ˜Ž

I heard Chuck died several years ago.
The Grim Reaper is still afraid to approach him about it.

And, the Grim Reaper has been waiting for him since the day he was born.
And on that day the only person that cried was the doctor.
Because no one slaps Chuck Norris.

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
Chuck Norris doesn't climb trees. He just pulls them down and walks on top of them.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
  1. Chuck Norris doesnā€™t read books. He stares them down until he gets the information he wants.
  2. Time waits for no man. Unless that man is Chuck Norris.
  3. If you spell Chuck Norris in Scrabble, you win. Forever.
  4. Chuck Norris breathes air ā€¦ five times a day.
  5. In the Beginning there was nothing ā€¦ then Chuck Norris roundhouse kicked nothing and told it to get a job.
  6. When God said, ā€œLet there be light!ā€ Chuck said, ā€œSay Please.ā€
  7. Chuck Norris has a mug of nails instead of coffee in the morning.
  8. If Chuck Norris were to travel to an alternate dimension in which there was another Chuck Norris and they both fought, they would both win.
  9. The dinosaurs looked at Chuck Norris the wrong way once. You know what happened to them.
  10. Chuck Norrisā€™ tears cure cancer. Too bad he has never cried.
  11. Chuck Norris once roundhouse kicked someone so hard that his foot broke the speed of light
  12. If you ask Chuck Norris what time it is, he always says, ā€˜Two seconds till.ā€™ After you ask, ā€˜Two seconds to what?ā€™ he roundhouse kicks you in the face.
  13. Chuck Norris appeared in the ā€˜Street Fighter IIā€™ video game, but was removed by Beta Testers because every button caused him to do a roundhouse kick. When asked bout this ā€œglitch,ā€ Chuck Norris replied, ā€œThatā€™s no glitch.ā€
  14. Since 1940, the year Chuck Norris was born, roundhouse kick related deaths have increased 13,000 percent.
  15. Chuck Norris does not own a stove, oven, or microwave , because revenge is a dish best served cold.
  16. Chuck Norris does not sleep. He waits.
  17. There is no chin behind Chuck Norrisā€™ beard. There is only another fist.
  18. The chief export of Chuck Norris is pain.
  19. Chuck Norris recently had the idea to sell his pee as a canned beverage. Itā€™s now called Red Bull.
  20. If paper beats rock, rock beats scissors, and scissors beats paper, what beats all 3 at the same time? Chuck Norris.

Willie B

aberrant member
Reaction score
ā€¦ I have posted this before butā€¦ I was out drinking with my Newport Beach girlfriend and all of her friends who I really did not knowā€¦ We went into this restaurant that I found out later was owned by Chuck Norrisā€˜s wifeā€¦ I sat at the bar by myself while my girlfriend and all of her friends yaked it up over cocktailsā€¦ At some point in time a guy came out of the kitchen and tells all of the people sitting at this table that it was time to go and I thought cool ā€¦I was kind of tiredā€¦so Iā€™m sitting at the bar and the guy comes up to me and said weā€™re closed now and he just stared holes through meā€¦Iā€™m thinking thatā€™s kind of weird ā€¦ I had a few cocktails in me ā€¦I walked outside with my girlfriend and thought that I left my wallet on the bar ā€¦and told the guy who starred holes through me ā€¦I think I left my wallet on the bar ā€¦he goes no you didnā€™t ā€¦and weā€™re closed ā€¦ So my girlfriend and I get out to the car by then I am fumingā€¦ So I tell my girlfriend something to the effect of I need to go talk to that guyā€¦ Which is probably not what I said at allā€¦ My girlfriend grabs me and goes do you know who that is???ā€¦and I said I donā€™t knowā€¦she tells me thats Chuck Norris ā€¦ Whoops ???

ā€¦ that couldā€™ve turned out very badly???ā€¦

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Chuck Norris has been honored with every lifetime achievement award in existenceā€¦.Twice.