Circke Boat races this weekend,lake ming

coolchange

Lower level functionary
Reaction score
A0522760-64D7-4C80-821A-AF242D2C180B.jpeg

“Hmmm, cav plate feels unresponsive???”

wzuber

Reaction score
Beautiful boat and trailer 😍. Running 2 classes definitely burns them up quicker for sure !
thx, Mr. Buckles had some real nice looking work done didn't he? With the triple torsion axles it rides like absolute shit...zero shock absorption. That's why I had to buy the enclosed trailer, no way it would have made to Burley, or other race for that matter and still be in useable shape. But it does get lots of compliments tho.

wzuber

Reaction score
So I’m sitting at the beach reading this. And I just love it. Your play by play newbie flare and feel for it. The excitement/ hesitation/ don’t want to say fear( which I am sure there is some) but you know what I mean is awesome Thank you for sharing. 👍👍
thanks, I'm glad people find it enjoyable. A few people that have known me for many years have commented they've never seen me this happy before. It's been a real long time since I've genuinely felt this good/happy. I hope it never ends, but we all know nuthin good lasts forever so we'll just roll with it as long as we can and enjoy the fond memories there after.

wzuber

Reaction score
If you retired today every time you looked at that picture it would bring a smile.
yessir.......
oh ya, I can hear it now from my wife............"It's been 20 yrs., i'm tired of looking at that damn thing, I threw it away!!! lol (j/k.......it won't make it 10) lol
phuk that................I'm taking that picture to hell with me.......when arrive in hell.........."whadda mean I didn't do shit w/my life? have you seen this picture?????????"🤣🤣

wzuber

Reaction score
Ouch! Rebuild time. Bummer. Hope it’s up and running soon. How many seasons do you normally get out of an engine ?
I don't know by experience yet.
Mike P. bought this eng. From another racer who's boat was wrecked a couple years ago when the trailer detached from the truck on their way to Long Beach while transitioning from fwy's. 405/605?
That’s a lot of air in a flat…. Just sayin
My real goal is to be a cracker box racer....that's where shit gets real and ALL the glory rests.....
Those guys se this pic n laugh, say here kid, hold my cigar and wisky and watch this. Then he drags his big phukin brass balls through broken glass on Havasu asphalt in aughust, slaps his dick against the ground propelling him up into the boat, fires off a few hot laps @ 110mph with a couple complete barrel rolls in the turns and 2 back flips for good measure.
Then glides to a stop and says........
Now, boy....when you can do that in that pile you drive come see me, maybe we can talk then...lol

MOUZER

Reaction score
where did that boat come from....bies or daytona revenge flyin high in that pic

RogerThat99

Parker Is Now OPEN
Reaction score
GN 757 was able to rebuild the V-Drive in the pits, and come back and win the Final. Don won the National Championship for GN, and is currently the high points leader. Next stop, the Parker Enduro.

wzuber

Reaction score
Reminds me of the lane change hop Paul Whittington did at long beach in the early nineties. Glad you didn't tip it over.

View attachment 1159284
great shot there SS, nice work. Did he drive out of this or did it get worse for him? Hopefully he drove on to finish the heat.
I too am glad I didn't tip over. Thx

Sharp Shooter

The "anti-yuppie"
Reaction score
great shot there SS, nice work. Did he drive out of this or did it get worse for him? Hopefully he drove on to finish the heat.
I too am glad I didn't tip over. Thx

Like you he drove through it. 😊