WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

clean up aisle 5

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reaction score
In before the delete.

Raised a shit ton of money for a good cause.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
In before the delete.

Raised a shit ton of money for a good cause.

I could totally see myself paying someone to drive from California to cover the event, and then deleting threads about it.

Do you know how ridiculous you have become? About four times a week I read some hater post of yours that really just makes my heart sink.

Especially since this community has done so much for you and yours. Pretty unbelievable.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I could totally see myself paying someone to Dl drive from California to cover the event, and then deleting threads about it.

Do you know how ridiculous you have become? About four times a week I read some hater post of yours that really just makes my heart sink.

Especially since this community has done so much for you and yours. Pretty unbelievable.
When I read this , a serous ? Comes to me,
If you are feeling this way , why not ban tyro if all he does is post hater posts in ur opinion

Or do u feel that he should not say how he feels cause the board has done a lot for him and his ( ur comment )

I have no dog in this as I like both you guys
[emoji202]

Reaction score
I could totally see myself paying someone to Dl drive from California to cover the event, and then deleting threads about it.

You fucking serious right now?

What the members of this place did for me and my family is near and dear to my heart. I will forever owe them and if I ever get the chance to help each and everyone of them I will. Don't make this about me and what the members of this place did for me. I have never seen a forum owner throw something in its members face more then you have tossed that in mine. You own a site where people helped me bury my mom. You want a fucking cookie? A medal, a pack of smokes and a 30 pack? Will that stop you from throwing this in my face?

Why is every time I make a joke you single me out? Hundred of jokes are made around this place and none of them you quote just mine? Trying to prove a point?

The last time you came at me I left it alone cause " he's going through some stuff" you want to come at me again I'm not going to be so nice about it. Take that how you want, ban me, tell everyone what a piece of shit I am etc. But do me a favor, make sure you say all of that to me the next time you see me.

All the best.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
When I read this , a serous ? Comes to me,
If you are feeling this way , why not ban tyro if all he does is post hater posts in ur opinion

Or do u feel that he should not say how he feels cause the board has done a lot for him and his ( ur comment )

I have no dog in this as I like both you guys
[emoji202]

That's a question I ask myself four times a week MM.. lol. Honestly I'm human just like everyone else, and this bullshit from a couple of members day in and day out just wears on me and I get real close to the end of my rope.. and then I'll just blow it off and it's rinse lather repeat. Needless to say I'm towards the end of my rope right now. Somewhere sitting in those peaceful vineyards yesterday I find myself thinking about this shit and asking myself the question "why do I put up with it?" And sure as shit today there it is once again.

Which is what prompted the post. If ya hate me or hate this place for whatever reason then great, fuck off already. No reason to sit here and antagonize a situation over and over and over (etc). It's like him and a couple other guys just go out of their way to make life miserable.

You're right I probably shouldn't have thrown the fact that rdp and it's members has done a lot. That's not right to hold that over someone's head... but I just can't help but wonder how someone can go from there to here and wtf happened in between. Weird human condition.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
You fucking serious right now?

What the members of this place did for me and my family is near and dear to my heart. I will forever owe them and if I ever get the chance to help each and everyone of them I will. Don't make this about me and what the members of this place did for me. I have never seen a forum owner throw something in its members face more then you have tossed that in mine. You own a site where people helped me bury my mom. You want a fucking cookie? A medal, a pack of smokes and a 30 pack? Will that stop you from throwing this in my face?

Why is every time I make a joke you single me out? Hundred of jokes are made around this place and none of them you quote just mine? Trying to prove a point?

The last time you came at me I left it alone cause " he's going through some stuff" you want to come at me again I'm not going to be so nice about it. Take that how you want, ban me, tell everyone what a piece of shit I am etc. But do me a favor, make sure you say all of that to me the next time you see me.

All the best.

I wasn't even referring to the mom thing.. but I will tell ya this, I don't have any desire or time or anymore energy to waste on this. You have gone out of your way to make life miserable for me, and I have always gone out of my way to try to make things nice and welcoming for you even when the deck was stacked the other way.

I don't much care what ya do, but at this point you are one crying Jordan or one negative comment from moving on down the road. Unlike everyone else just because someone isn't here I don't need to hate them or hate on them.. I just move on with my life.

Reaction score
I wasn't even referring to the mom thing.. but I will tell ya this. I don't have any desire or time or anymore energy to waste on this. You have gone out of your way to make life miserable for me, and I have always gone out of my way to try to make things nice and welcoming for you even when the deck was stacked the other way.

I don't much care what ya do, but at this point you are one crying Jordan or one negative comment from moving on down the road. Unlike everyone else just because someone isn't here I don't need to hate them or hate on them.. I just move on with my life.

Then enlighten me what you are talking about? Because minus that, that's the only thing this community has done for me and mine? Are you talking about my place of employment? Cause that sure the fuck didn't come from this place? So what are you talking about dave? You talking about when I worked for napa and went out of my way to answer auto related questions? Or what about when I went out of my way to get members who were in need a deep discount so they could get their kids vehicles on the road, or there work trucks that needed fixing? Yea for every single thing this place has done for me I've given back. Difference is I haven't once tossed it in peoples face like you do. I'm done with this today. Enjoy your beer.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Then enlighten me what you are talking about? Because minus that, that's the only thing this community has done for me and mine? Are you talking about my place of employment? Cause that sure the fuck didn't come from this place? So what are you talking about dave? You talking about when I worked for napa and went out of my way to answer auto related questions? Or what about when I went out of my way to get members who were in need a deep discount so they could get their kids vehicles on the road, or there work trucks that needed fixing? Yea for every single thing this place has done for me I've given back. Difference is I haven't once tossed it in peoples face like you do. I'm done with this today. Enjoy your beer.

I'm in a Costco in Temecula driving home from California.. ;). But for the sake of my sanity I'd say goodbye and good luck.

milkmoney

Reaction score
That's a question I ask myself four times a week MM.. lol. Honestly I'm human just like everyone else, and this bullshit from a couple of members day in and day out just wears on me and I get real close to the end of my rope.. and then I'll just blow it off and it's rinse lather repeat. Needless to say I'm towards the end of my rope right now. Somewhere sitting in those peaceful vineyards yesterday I find myself thinking about this shit and asking myself the question "why do I put up with it?" And sure as shit today there it is once again.

Which is what prompted the post. If ya hate me or hate this place for whatever reason then great, fuck off already. No reason to sit here and antagonize a situation over and over and over (etc). It's like him and a couple other it's just go out of their way to make life miserable.

You're right I probably shouldn't have thrown the fact that rdp and it's members has done a lot. That's not right to hold that over someone's head... but I just can't help but wonder how someone can go from there to here and wtf happened in between. Weird human condition.
Understand. I will say this. I understand this ( rdp) is how u making a living, although if u go on a mini vacation , to a winery and as u said , think about this and that on the website, then imo , u need to learn to let things go until ur home to deal with it ,
Leave work at work , I know u might say this is ur 24 hour job , which I get.

I have a believe in life that we all have choices

For the record I am not in support of banning 460 ( maybe I shouldn't have said something. )
[emoji202]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Understand. I will say this. I understand this ( rdp) is how u making a living, although if u go on a mini vacation , to a winery and as u said , think about this and that on the website, then imo , u need to learn to let things go until ur home to deal with it ,

For the record I am not in support of banning 460 ( maybe I shouldn't have said something. )
[emoji202]

Well buddy you are right about choices, and I made mine. Honestly there's a lot more to that, but I don't need to explain it all to anyone. There's so much about this site that I love.. and then there's a couple of things that literally just wear on your soul week after week after week that make ya want to take the money and run.

I got a lot of balls in the air right now, I'm working without a net, and I don't need some guy constantly instigating problems or being negative in my life.. honestly I just don't have the time or energy for it, nor do I pretend to understand it.

milkmoney

Reaction score
Well buddy you are right about choices, and I made mine. Honestly there's a lot more to that, but I don't need to explain it all to anyone. There's so much about this site that I love.. and then there's a couple of things that literally just wear on your soul week after week after week that make ya want to take the money and run.

I got a lot of balls in the air right now, I'm working without a net, and I don't need some guy constantly instigating problems or being negative in my life.. honestly I just don't have the time or energy for it, nor do I pretend to understand it.
Gotcha. We have to live by choices.
It is what it is

I regret my choice about saying anything [emoji202]

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Gotcha. We have to live by choices.
It is what it is

I regret my choice about saying anything [emoji202]

It had no bearing on the outcome.

I can only take so much Dave and I have been listening to this bs for like three or more years.. I should have clipped it or came down a lot harder on it a long long time ago.

l84theriv

Reaction score
RD had a Jerry Maguire moment today. Sometimes you need that in life and business. I have had a couple myself lately and they all turned out for the best.

buck35

Reaction score
While I have no dog in this issue, it appears to me 460 will do anything to get yore goat , and I'm too new to understand why. I hope ya all can work it out.:blah:

Tank

Reaction score
I don?t get into the cliques around here but I will say this

I didn?t mind 460 and thought his crying Jordan?s were FUCKIN FUNNY!!

But it?s like the old saying goes, you don?t poke the bear. Throwing the comment out about the dock rock thing was a poke, no doubt about it. And then more pokes followed.

I know for a fact dave doesn?t like to ban people. It?s a big sandbox. Everyone needs to get along. Agree or disagree with Dave, he?s the boss of this sandbox, end of story.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
While I have no dog in this issue, it appears to me 460 will do anything to get yore goat , and I'm too new to understand why. I hope ya all can work it out.:blah:

You'd be right.. even when asked repeatedly not too. So he finally got it. Lol. And now we r here. There's nothing to work out. I don't hate Tyro, I don't have a problem with Tyro etc.. he's just not going to be sucking up anymore of my time or energy on here is all. It isn't the end of the world, after all it is just the internet.

TexasJet

Reaction score
I think it's very difficult to type something in jest, sarcasm or tongue in cheek because you can't see the facial expressions, the sound of the voice or the eye roll. I pretty much take what I read as straight up until shown otherwise. I think this is where the problems start. Just my opinion.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Is this your water leak thread?[emoji16]

Need to update that. Stove didn?t fit. I told them several times not to hook the fridge to be water line. They did... even better they turned the line on... and didn?t shut off the water. I didn?t go back all week because I?m working in cali. I?ll let you guess what happened 🙄🙈

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Fukn hell you guys are still boating and it's like winter already. RDP bannings are almost like most of the sideways spun police brutality shit nowadays, to someone like me it was painfully obvious that shit was coming and then the fukn emotional/political uproar happens.RDP rules are pretty simple "be nice or leave"

And no I'm not saying this from a racial viewpoint...

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
The first, last and only time I will post a C.J.

1y2twu.jpg

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
I don't want or need guys banging on Tyro or trying to proposition some kind of revolt or show of support either.

I really really don't like doing this shit, but like I said my heart just sinks about four times a week, and there's a couple of guys when my phone alerts of a quote etc I just cringe when I see the name before I even know what's in the post.. I'm just tired of dealing with it, and am gonna be removing some stress in my life all around. If shit is that sideways that it is like that, I shoulda handled it a long time ago.

Nothing against Tyro as a person or anything else. I'm just tired and don't want to listen to it anymore

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
I really really don't like doing this shit, but like I said my heart just sinks about four times a week, and there's a couple of guys when my phone alerts of a quote etc I just cringe when I see the name before I even know what's in the post.. I'm just tired of dealing with it, and am gonna be removing some stress in my life all around.

Should I be concerned?:eek

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score

[emoji202]

What business is this of yours? Whatever this is about it?s between Dave and 460, not your concern!

Stainless

Banned
Reaction score
U don't read shit, go back down to ur dungeon , wtg is,waiting for u.
[emoji107] [emoji202]

I read it, it?s none of your business, let the ADULTS sort it out, don?t need you throwing gas on the fire. [emoji107]

Status
Not open for further replies.