WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clean Up On..........

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
aisle shithole!!!!!

Judicial Watch announced today that it has been informed that Los Angeles County has sent notices to as many as 1.5 million inactive voters on its voter rolls. This mailing is a step toward removing the names of voters who have moved, died, or are otherwise ineligible to vote. The massive mailing is the result of a settlement agreement with Judicial Watch requiring the county to remove as many as 1.5 million inactive registrations. In addition, the California secretary of state has alerted other California counties to clean up their voter registration lists to comply with the federal National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), as the secretary promised to do in that same settlement agreement.

giphy.gif

RodnJen

Reaction score
aisle shithole!!!!!

Judicial Watch announced today that it has been informed that Los Angeles County has sent notices to as many as 1.5 million inactive voters on its voter rolls. This mailing is a step toward removing the names of voters who have moved, died, or are otherwise ineligible to vote. The massive mailing is the result of a settlement agreement with Judicial Watch requiring the county to remove as many as 1.5 million inactive registrations. In addition, the California secretary of state has alerted other California counties to clean up their voter registration lists to comply with the federal National Voter Registration Act (NVRA), as the secretary promised to do in that same settlement agreement.

giphy.gif
Great but what do you think is going to happen? What will change?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Great but what do you think is going to happen? What will change?

Nothing, shitholes are full of moronic majorities.

I see your shithole wants to invite the area’s homeless to squat by the airport on Commonwealth...........far away from you limousine libturds. :(

RodnJen

Reaction score

I see your shithole wants to invite the area’s homeless to squat by the airport on Commonwealth...........far away from you limousine libturds. :(

So I hear. If you want big government to take over and start arresting at will, I’m all in. The pendulum swings both ways I’m told.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
So I hear. If you want big government to take over and start arresting at will, I’m all in. The pendulum swings both ways I’m told.

Oh yea, shitting in the streets is just something Fullerton will have to deal with!!

And they say the homeless are mentally ill. .......
F6E5D323-A004-4D4D-A4A9-A19DE9C4C773.gif

RodnJen

Reaction score

Looks like it passed last night 4-1 with the largest support coming from the faith-based leaders in the community.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Looks like it passed last night 4-1 with the largest support coming from the faith-based leaders in the community.

Yea, they’ll continue to help even when the City Council invites them in. It’s their moral duty and detriment all at the same time.

Fullershithole