WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clean Windows!!!!

TCHB

Reaction score
My wife just bought some crazy cloth to clean the windows. So far I am impressed. Norwex window cleaning cloths. Maybe it is just snake oil.

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
My ol lady came home a few weeks ago when we where going to detail the boat with these things called "E cloths"(she has used before on other stuff) to wipe down the upholstery and stuff, I kinda giggled, but fuk they worked really well. No cleaner or anything you just get them damp. I was pretty impressed to be honest..

kch2lhc

Reaction score
My wife just bought some crazy cloth to clean the windows. So far I am impressed. Norwex window cleaning cloths. Maybe it is just snake oil.
No snake oil here. My husband and I have been using them since June. I love cleaning the truck windows after the 4 hour drive to havasu. The envirocloth removes all the dirt and guts with just water and the window cloth dries and removes the streaks. We also wipe the boat down with them and I've gotten a suntan oil stain out of our carpet with just water. They are great on stainless steel too.

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 8.01.46 PM.png
    Screen Shot 2019-05-20 at 8.01.46 PM.png
    1.3 MB · Views: 198

Meaney77

Reaction score
Snake Oil!!

My wife bought into this Norwex shit for a few months and now we are back to using harsh cleaning chemicals to clean and micro fibers and window cleaner for mirrors and windows. When we are done cleaning I like the house to smell clean and you dont get that with these Norwex.

TCHB

Reaction score
My wife said they used a product like this in the hospital. We did not use them in the power houses.

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
My step-daughter sells Norwex stuff. My wife bought some of the products and they work as advertised.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
My ol lady came home a few weeks ago when we where going to detail the boat with these things called "E cloths"(she has used before on other stuff) to wipe down the upholstery and stuff, I kinda giggled, but fuk they worked really well. No cleaner or anything you just get them damp. I was pretty impressed to be honest..

I brought home three different types of them. Tore off the little paper that cane with it and now can’t remember which one is which! Lol

kch2lhc

Reaction score
I brought home three different types of them. Tore off the little paper that cane with it and now can’t remember which one is which! Lol
Here is a chart that explains each one.

Attachments

• Whatcloth.jpg
    Whatcloth.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 38
Last edited: