WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cleaning out the shop vac

Sleek-Jet

Reaction score
You ever go to empty the shop vac and think, "I've sucked up a bunch of spiders with this thing" and wonder what you'll find when you pull the top off?

:eek:

Taboma

Reaction score
You ever go to empty the shop vac and think, "I've sucked up a bunch of spiders with this thing" and wonder what you'll find when you pull the top off?

:eek:

Most of the spiders I vacuum up are dead from the vast amount of both exterior and interior (Garage only) lethal spray I lay down.
I've also learned the spray is effective for scorpions, but it takes awhile, so just cuz they look dead, doesn't mean they are ---- use long nose pliers !!

But, I did recently discover getting sucked up is no joy ride, because the baby lizard I vacuumed up lost his tail, was beat to shit and very dead :(
The plan was to gently suck him up and deposit him safely outdoors after he continued to evade capture --- Oops :eek: :rolleyes: my bad :(

Shrub Lurker

Reaction score
I don't wanna know. I put a bag in mine until someone sucks up some water

buck35

Reaction score
I always look forward to shop vac dumping day....I get to see what small shit I didn’t know I lost, and occasionally find something I’ve been looking for for a while...

A lot of truth there. You hear that clackety clack and say to yourself, hmm,wonder what that was.

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Most of the spiders I vacuum up are dead from the vast amount of both exterior and interior (Garage only) lethal spray I lay down.
I've also learned the spray is effective for scorpions, but it takes awhile, so just cuz they look dead, doesn't mean they are ---- use long nose pliers !!

But, I did recently discover getting sucked up is no joy ride, because the baby lizard I vacuumed up lost his tail, was beat to shit and very dead :(
The plan was to gently suck him up and deposit him safely outdoors after he continued to evade capture --- Oops :eek: :rolleyes: my bad :(
"C'mon man! That's just meannn!" :D
Did you really think Larry the Lizard was going to float gently around in circles after you scared the tail off him and then sucked him thru what must've felt like the :eek:event horizon of a black hole and into the man made Taboma Tornado for an all around beat down? :D

GRADS

Phishing license is paid up to date
Reaction score
Anyone ever used a shop vac to vacuum out their head?

maxresdefault.jpg

I'll I'm saying is don't, I speak from experience....

giphy-7.gif

Ziggy

SlumLord
Reaction score
I wouldn't dare look at the contents. I'm glad I have long arms and can dump it without getting a face full of dust.

Yellowboat

Reaction score
Use bags. They make the filters last longer too. I go thru at least 3 a week

RitcheyRch

Currently Boat-Less
Reaction score
I just change out the bag and don't want to know what is in there.