WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clearlake CA lake level?

Malibuvride07

Reaction score
Looking for anyone with current knowledge of lake level? Not just the published data, but boots on the ground data.
We are supposed to go for a week at the end of June but hearing that due to low lake levels ramps are being closed. We have a house booked in the keys at Clearlake Oaks so if anyone also knows what the depth is looking like there too that would be appreciated.
A few of the bass tournaments scheduled for late June have been moved up, so not sure how bad it really is going to be.

Thanks
WES

Rotten deal

Reaction score
I have a few buddy’s with houses up there and there docks are almost high and dry. Only ramp open is redbud in town of Clearlake. Don’t know about the keys but they are always horrible with algea bloom.

bocco

Reaction score
If the place you rented is to far back in the keys you may want to reconsider.

My cousin has a place north of the Oaks in an area called Paradise Cove. He was just up there and it looks like he won't be able to get out of the cove.

707dog

Reaction score
What Bocco said... once you get pass the first 3 or 4 key inlets the water is shitty. My uncles have 3 house in the keys one when you first come in the 5mph zone the other two are in the next key turn in. Ill call them and see if he has any pictures