WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clemson vs LSU

Nordie

Reaction score
Awesome opening ceremony, should be a great game.

Outdrive1

Outdrive1 Marine Sales https://www.outdrive1.com/
Reaction score
IMG_1639.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

buck35

Reaction score
Shit ,I thought the game was tommorow. thanks for the heads up!

JD D05

Reaction score
Ok come on the LSU guy was offsides and that RB was out of bounds.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Burrow has been making plays.......Now we'll see who adjusts best at half.

LSU gets ball 2nd half, so a must stop for Clemson.

Nordie

Reaction score
Huge blow to the Clemson D for sure, I understand the rule as well, it's a safety thing.

Activated

Deplorable
Reaction score
I usually go to bed at 9.

This game is making me set the alarm for 6 instead of 450.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Skalzi is warrior, but that was not a smart play........He is the heart of the D

highvoltagehands

Laveycraft Nuera 2750
Reaction score
Great game between Two great organizations. Way to go LSU and SEC, you just put all the dumb Clemson dynasty talk on mute. Are you really a “dynasty” if you’ve only won 2 of 5 playoffs? Better luck next year..:D “ROLL TIDE”

farmo83

Reaction score
The ejection after a targeting rule is crap IMO. Karma can be a bitch though as targeting had a big hand in Clemson beating OSU and a big hand in them losing to LSU.

LSU seemed to make better adjustments and over time got Lawrence hearing footsteps. I played D-line the vast majority of my football career so am happy to see Coach O bring it home.

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
I was watching while doing some things at the house. Not just sitting down and watching.

Every time I could see a bit LSU seemed to be moving the ball at will. LSU was a machine and looking at the stats efficient to the max.

The Clemson QB seemed to miss a lot of throws he should have made. He didnt seem comfortable at all.

The LSU coach is the local guy that made good. Said all he has ever wanted to do is coach LSU. Seems like they have a real chance to build something lasting and special but things can turn quickly. He reminds me a bit when talking of the Waterboy Asst Coach and it cracks me up.

Congrats to LSU and they earned what they accomplished. Beat the champs throughly.

copterzach

Reaction score
Geaux Tigers. Awesome game. And an amazing Trump Rally

Nordie

Reaction score
FB_IMG_1579012132767.jpg

Guess the players almost got arrested, but this picture tells the story.

No smoking in buildings is why the police intervened I guess.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Great game between Two great organizations. Way to go LSU and SEC, you just put all the dumb Clemson dynasty talk on mute. Are you really a “dynasty” if you’ve only won 2 of 5 playoffs? Better luck next year..:D “ROLL TIDE”

Alabama has only won 2 of the last 5 playoffs. :)

playdeep

Reaction score
Alabama has only won 2 of the last 5 playoffs. :)

Best line of the night from an ESPN analyst..."hour before game time and Nick Sabin is still trying to politic Alabama into tonight's national championship game"
Enjoyed the game.
LSU is a machine behind Burrows.
How can anyone not feel good about Orgeron winning a NC.(except USC fans)
The targeting call&touchdown pass called back by the phantom PI had an effect on the outcome...I thought.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Best line of the night from an ESPN analyst..."hour before game time and Nick Sabin is still trying to politic Alabama into tonight's national championship game"
Enjoyed the game.
The targeting call&touchdown pass called back by the phantom PI had an effect on the outcome...I thought.

I'm on a few USC forums. The USC fans love Coach O and were happy that he won last night. McKay, Swann and Helton were the targets of the hate. :)

82588566_2499215946854142_3511766201254543360_o.jpg

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
Ok come on the LSU guy was offsides and that RB was out of bounds.

How they missed the RB had his hand down out of bounds is baffling. I don't think it impacted the end result but wow, the line judge definitely screwed up on that one.

JD D05

Reaction score
How they missed the RB had his hand down out of bounds is baffling. I don't think it impacted the end result but wow, the line judge definitely screwed up on that one.

Ya than on the next Clemson drive auto reviews are flying down instantly.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Enjoyed the game.

Those two calls kept the game from being closer, but Lawrence wasn’t accurate, so many of his throws were high. LSU was just better all around.

Outdrive1

Reaction score
Adjustments.jpg

stephenkatsea

Reaction score
I lived in Louisiana for a couple of years. LSU had a good team, no doubt. It's the LSU fans I don't care for. My dumb assed Cajun friends are accepting congratulations this morning like they had personally won the game. Typical. That will continue to go on for years now. Believe they're still selling VHS tapes of the Saints 2010 Super Bowl victory at Louisiana Walmarts. I like coach O. He did get a raw deal at SC. I've been to Larose where he grew up. Not exactly a garden spot. LSU was good. Best college football team ever? I doubt it. But, don't say that to my Cajun buddies this morning.

Hammer

Reaction score
I give Burrow and LSU a lot of credit. They were on the ropes the first 5-7 minutes of the first quarter. They showed grit and kept fighting until they found their groove.

Number 8 on Clemson got torched by chase the receiver. He could have had 4 TD’s dropped one and was wide open another when burrow went with another read.

Burrow showed his toughness after that shot he took on the last TD of the first half. I thought he’d get soft but he kept playing hard.

Congrats to coach “O” SC screwed up by letting him go.