WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cleveland

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
Flying out over the weekend for a funeral. Although not exactly why I would like to travel, we will have a some time to look around. Any thing I should not miss,or any places to grub ?

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Never been to Cleveland but if I were in town I would definitely be hitting the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. That’s probably a no brainer, lol.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
Never been to Cleveland but if I were in town I would definitely be hitting the Rock & Roll Hall of Fame. That’s probably a no brainer, lol.
X2

Did that a few years ago and it was awesome, plan on spending some time there. Definitely a cool town, I enjoyed it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Been there a few times.
The rock and roll hall of fame is a full day, at least it was for me.

Wolskis

Reaction score
Football Hall of Fame south about 40 miles in Canton. Take a drive along the lake east or west. Lots of small marinas and places to enjoy the view.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Not sure of the fall hours, but about 1 hour west along the lake is Sandusky OH, home of Cedar Point...the #1 amusement park in the Country.
I don’t know how many world class coasters they have now, but it’s a lot.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
Cedar Point if you want a rollercoaster or two. I Niágara falls is 3 hours away

bilz

Newly Retired!😁
Reaction score
The R&R Hall of Fame looks interesting. The Browns are playing so traffic could get interesting. Cayhoga National Park looks cool. They are expecting rain so we'll see.

Ouderkirk

Reaction score
Flying out over the weekend for a funeral. Although not exactly why I would like to travel, we will have a some time to look around. Any thing I should not miss,or any places to grub ?

Cleveland...the mistake by the lake. LOL !!

"The Flats" were fun back in the day, R&R hall of fame, and the house from A Christmas Story are local attractions.

You can watch the Browns lose if they're in town.

Other than that....there's not much in Cleveland.