Climate Change WRONG

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Thank God pouring rain LHC this morning.Saturday 2/22/20. :)

HotRod82

Reaction score

Actually the Southwest as a whole is trending back to it's NORMAL drier state. Sedona AZ is ground zero or this weather pattern. The juniper forest around Sedona is dying off and this isn't the first time it's completely disappeared. The forest in this area has come and gone three times before. The last 150 years have been abnormally wet and the normal dry condition is simply returning. Think about how much development has gone on in the last 150 years, the water shortage is going to be the challenge of the century for the southwest in the years to come....

mjc

Retired Neighbor
Reaction score
Actually the Southwest as a whole is trending back to it's NORMAL drier state. Sedona AZ is ground zero or this weather pattern. The juniper forest around Sedona is dying off and this isn't the first time it's completely disappeared. The forest in this area has come and gone three times before. The last 150 years have been abnormally wet and the normal dry condition is simply returning. Think about how much development has gone on in the last 150 years, the water shortage is going to be the challenge of the century for the southwest in the years to come....

this. Ca has been above normal rain for 100 years ever since everybody moved in. we go back to historical normal and there will not be close to enough water.

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Are you back in Havasu, ya fraudulent Mensa wannabe? If not, go find some crows to look at and ya might want to leave the fear mongering of climate change (by definition it has always changed) to people trained in the subject.

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score

What you personnaly need work out is “EXIT STRATEGY “ from all threads at RDP before 11/3/20.
Again,consider requesting your own thread as a ”Sticky”. You could even run a “Best of “ thread. :)
83B1EC39-8E20-4857-8323-473114329527.jpeg

Last edited:

spectras only

Reaction score
Well, the Colorado River carved the Grand Canyon one mile deep from 6 million years. ago
Flows at the mouth of the river have steadily declined since the beginning of the 20th century, and in most years after 1960 the Colorado River has run dry before reaching the Pacific Ocean. Get rid of all the farms and disperse California's population all over the less populated states.:p
Nothing new here. move along. :rolleyes:

Last edited:

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
Trollin', trollin', big troll keep on trollin'........ :rolleyes:

Lot more to the issue that that sensationalism piece.....

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
You gotta be joking
Well, here’s a link to the original article in Science (along with Nature, probably the two most respected journals of general science). You should write a letter to the editor telling them your reasons for disagreeing. I’m sure you’ve collected some very detailed data to support your skepticism.

Grandpa mac

Now politics is kinda boring ;)
Reaction score
I guess the researchers didn't read the RDP thread on Lake Mead being the highest since 2013.
To your point-

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
To your point-

odd little man you are
fartpa.jpg

Dog boy

Reaction score
I never post on the political forum but today is my one exception. This Fuckin idiot Grandpa mac.I have never seen this fool post anything boating related and from his extreme left political views I would like to know how he could possibly defend owning any boat other then a sail boat . This is a performance boating site .

buck35

Reaction score
He
I never post on the political forum but today is my one exception. This Fuckin idiot Grandpa mac.I have never seen this fool post anything boating related and from his extreme left political views I would like to know how he could possibly defend owning any boat other then a sail boat . This is a performance boating site .
He may have a woe boat...

mash on it

Beyond Hell Crew
Reaction score
Yes, the Colorado river is going dry. But not because of climate change.

The first records started in the 1910's to the 1920's. These were very wet years, probably 40% more precipitation than 'normal' years. After building Boulder Dam (Hoover Dam) congress enacted water rights to the different states. The numbers were flawed, as was the allocation. Then in 1944, a water treaty was settled with Mexico, still using the flawed numbers.

As the southwest population soared, the water was (and still is) over allocated. It's a congressional, man made drought.

Since Abraham Lincoln, (first president to legislate on the Colorado river, yes, civil war era), it has been a governmental cluster fuck, and will probably remain that way.

Know your History.

Dan'l