WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clown world defined......

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I don’t want the America you want and you don‘t want the America I want.

We are 180 degrees opposite in our views of capitalism, the role of government and the rights of the individual. Heck, we don’t even agree on how we view America’s historical institutions.

There is nothing for you and I to unite over. Nothing in common. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

So you choose to be a "Divider" with no desire for reform......not surprised and your attitude is noted. Although as pitiful as it is......Your honesty is appreciated.
In any event America is not going to solve this for there is no basis or willingness to work together.

In this^^^^ case, and considering your "non-willing" position and attitude, I can now rightfully lay the blame for our continued "division" at YOUR feet. You are expressing no desire to improve our "divided" situations......so lay in your mud, throw your stones and bitch, ......... it is what you do best. ;)

Last edited:

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
There is nothing for you and I to unite over. Nothing in common.

Other than the "common" element that we do "share" the same Nation. Perhaps it's the "sharing" part that frightens you the most. :cool:

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
Other than the "common" element that we do "share" the same Nation. Perhaps it's the "sharing" part that frightens you the most. :cool:

236918665_921761418683959_851835922062038553_n.jpg

;)
You seem to wish to conveniently ignore the fact that you supported the end of this great Nation. You were not interested in sharing it but ending it as you didn’t get your way in the election. You couldn’t accept the results of an election that did not go your way nor could you accept the two separate but equal branches of government that confirmed the election (judicial branch) and then wanted to certify it (legislative branch).

You supported ending the Republic, throwing out its Constitution, tearing up the rule of law, hanging the Vice President and installing an unelected dictator antithetical to everything in our Constitution and antithetical to continuing this Nation. It is perfectly fine to fight against the policies and administration of someone you do not agree with as people have done with every administration in the history of this Country whether it be Obama, Trump, Biden or any other administration. It is not perfectly fine to tip the Nation over simply because you lost an election.

Not sure how one who loves this great nation goes forward with someone who supported and continues to support those that want to end it? It is patently illogical. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

530RL

Reaction score
530 is a typical leftist. All words, has all the fucking answers.

I laugh when I read most of his posts. It's like a SNL parody skit.
Meh….

I deliver a result or two occasionally. After all, I‘ve heard I am a global capitalistic whore. :oops::oops::oops:

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
You seem to wish to conveniently ignore the fact that you supported the end of this great Nation. You were not interested in sharing it but ending it as you didn’t get your way in the election. You couldn’t accept the results of an election that did not go your way nor could you accept the two separate but equal branches of government that confirmed the election (judicial branch) and then wanted to certify it (legislative branch).

You supported ending the Republic, throwing out its Constitution, tearing up the rule of law, hanging the Vice President and installing an unelected dictator antithetical to everything in our Constitution and antithetical to continuing this Nation. It is perfectly fine to fight against the policies and administration of someone you do not agree with as people have done with every administration in the history of this Country whether it be Obama, Trump, Biden or any other administration. It is not perfectly fine to tip the Nation over simply because you lost an election.

Not sure how one who loves this great nation goes forward with someone who supported and continues to support those that want to end it? It is patently illogical. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️

How dare you try to stop our cheating!!!! 😂

106CA3F9-D811-49BC-AAAC-5AB0BA27F25C.png

Keep it going clown, yore kicking ass!!!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
LOL

I think you will need a law passed to fund more wall construction.

I thought your position was that the existing laws are fine. 🤷🤷🤔

In any event America is not going to solve this for there is no basis or willingness to work together. So nothing will change. That is the conundrum we now have in this country.

So it is what it is.

You still have not answered the question I posed as to what immigration laws need to be changed.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
You are weak and pathetic........ where in this thread did I advocate supporting the "end to a great Nation". 🤷‍♂️

I did post in that thread that you were "going off the rails" 😂😂😂

530RL

Reaction score
You are weak and pathetic........ where in this thread did I advocate supporting the "end to a great Nation". 🤷‍♂️

I did post in that thread that you were "going off the rails" 😂😂😂
You repeatedly supported those that wished to overthrow our nation, the Constitution and rule of law.

I understand your position that those activities were not trying to “end this Nation”. And you certainly have a right to that view as does the 754 who have been arrested and charged.

But that is exactly why we have nothing in common and nothing to unite over. 🤷

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
You repeatedly supported those that wished to overthrow our nation, the Constitution and rule of law.

I understand your position that those activities were not trying to “end this Nation”. And you certainly have a right to that view as does the 754 who have been arrested and charged.

No, in all reality, you do not understand anything about me......we have never met......so your anger at me is misguided.
Please stop saying you are sad that we have no intentions or willingness to work together.....you are all mouth....no substance.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

So attempting to pack the supreme court isn't an example of overthrowing our nation and the Constitution and rule of law? Asking for a friend.

530RL

Reaction score
No, in all reality, you do not understand anything about me......we have never met......so your anger at me is misguided.
Please stop saying you are sad that we have no intentions or willingness to work together.....you are all mouth....no substance.
I have no anger. I lack any emotion towards you.

I respect your right to your views and our individual choices on whether to work or support the other.
So attempting to pack the supreme court isn't an example of overthrowing our nation and the Constitution and rule of law? Asking for a friend.
The supreme court has expanded and contracted seven times in the history of our Republic. All done consistent with the constitution. To the extent one party or another wishes to change the size of the court consistent with the constitution, I am at a loss as to why they shouldn’t have that right?

Just as the Republicans could vote to end the filibuster for SC nominees, the D’s can vote to end the filibuster for other matters. Although I think both are mistakes, I will admit that such actions are consistent with the Constitution.

Didn't want to edit my last post.

What about certain states passing laws allowing non citizens to vote in elections? You don't see that as overthrowing a nation?
We are a Republic and states under states rights have the authority to determine who votes in state and local elections. I am not aware of any state saying that non-citizens can vote in presidential elections inconsistent with existing law?

If such determinations under states rights bothers you, there are other states to move to.

530RL

Reaction score
He’s a cornered Democrat rat with nothing but hyperbole.
I thought I was a globalist ghoul exploiting cheap labor and free trade?

Like you, Democrats support unions, trade protections, government intervention in markets, tariffs and are against free trade.

Which story you going with tonight? 🤷

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
62% of those here illegally overstayed a visa. 38% crossed the border illegally.

What about the majority that do not come over the border?

Of the KNOWN entries....

And further the majority of visa overstays are from..... Mexico and other central American countries....

Lol NPR, puhlease. What a joke of propaganda.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
I have no anger. I lack any emotion towards you.

I respect your right to your views and our individual choices on whether to work or support the other.

The supreme court has expanded and contracted seven times in the history of our Republic. All done consistent with the constitution. To the extent one party or another wishes to change the size of the court consistent with the constitution, I am at a loss as to why they shouldn’t have that right?

Just as the Republicans could vote to end the filibuster for SC nominees, the D’s can vote to end the filibuster for other matters. Although I think both are mistakes, I will admit that such actions are consistent with the Constitution.

We are a Republic and states under states rights have the authority to determine who votes in state and local elections. I am not aware of any state saying that non-citizens can vote in presidential elections inconsistent with existing law?

If such determinations under states rights bothers you, there are other states to move to.
I'll try again. Allowing non citizens to vote in any form in your opinion, is it or is it not overthrowing a nation?

530RL

Reaction score
You still have not answered the question I posed as to what immigration laws need to be changed.
Fair question:

1) Congress should fund immigration courts so that catch and release can end.

2) Congress should pass a law to expand versus contract legal immigration such as green card quotas. The 69 dudes thread about how a foreign spouse can not get in legally is an example of how xenophobia of the last administration has hurt US citizens and the ability to bring their family and spouses legally into the country.

3) Congress should pass a law to build barriers in places it makes sense. Places where illegal immigration moves in. The whole premise of a 2000 mile long wall 80 feet tall is hilarious and a great campaign slogan but absent rational thought and practical implementation.

4) Congress should pass a law to reallocate resources to attack the majority of known illegal immigration which is the overstaying of visas.

5) Congress should tie the growth of employment‐ based visas to growth in the most relevant sectors of the U.S. labor force to assure that the annual number of visas available more closely matches the demands of the U.S. economy over time. Two of the most important visas for foreign‐born workers are the H‑1B visa and the employment‐based green card, both for more‐skilled and more‐educated foreign born workers. Yet the number of such visas available has not changed significantly in almost three decades, and actually contracted under th last administration despite transformational growth in the U.S. labor market.

6) Under current law, citizens of the United States and Canada can visit each other’s countries for a short time without a visa. However, visitors face tight restrictions on residing or working in each country. The United States and Canada should create a bilateral labor agreement that allows for the free movement, residency, and work rights for citizens in both countries. This agreement should be based on three principles: work authorization, restricted welfare access, and reciprocity.

7) The federal government has maintained a near monopoly on the criteria for the admission of foreigners to the United States since the late 19th century. Congress should allow state governments to sponsor migrants based on their own criteria under federal supervision. Specifically migrant labor for states specific worker shortages. This would be consistent with state rights.

8) Overhaul the U.S. immigration system specifically those in item 2, green card quotas, so that it gives priority to highly skilled applicants and those with job offers.

Hope this gives you an insight from a globalist ghoul. :)

530RL

Reaction score
I'll try again. Allowing non citizens to vote in any form in your opinion, is it or is it not overthrowing a nation?
Given they can only vote in a state election and not a national election, no. They would have no vote for President or federal offices by law.

It may just well be overthrowing a state and a mistake, but not a Nation. But either we are a Republic and believe in states rights or we are not?

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
I thought I was a globalist ghoul exploiting cheap labor and free trade?

Like you, Democrats support unions, trade protections, government intervention in markets, tariffs and are against free trade.

Which story you going with tonight? 🤷

Globalists are libturds.......aka RINO’s 😆

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Given they can only vote in a state election and not a national election, no. They would have no vote for President or federal offices by law.

It may just well be overthrowing a state and a mistake, but not a Nation. But either we are a Republic and believe in states rights or we are not?
Wrong. Maybe you ought to step out of your CNN bubble. Nearly 4,000 illegals voted in NV on the Nov 3rd election.

Reactions: Doc

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

States are part of this nation. Your answer/mindset sets a foundation to move in the direction which completely goes against what you preach in regards to rule of law.

In no way state or national level should non citizens be able to vote in any election period. This as well as many other points presented in this thread gives people less incentive to actually become citizens of this nation.

530RL

Reaction score
Wrong. Maybe you ought to step out of your CNN bubble. Nearly 4,000 illegals voted in NV on the Nov 3rd election.

As 500 says, allegations don’t equal facts, unless of course it is convenient. Under penalties of perjury the claim you made has the following caveat.

“In a signed statement “under the penalty of perjury,” the group’s data analyst Jesse Kamzol outlined his findings, which he emphasized “merit further investigation.”

It would appear your post is suspicious or at best an allegation. If it is true that those allegations of federal voter fraud is true they should be prosecuted. We both agree with that I would hope but I’m not sure given your position on the January 6th kerfuffle.

But at this time it appears to be an allegation versus a fact. 🤷🤷🤷

States are part of this nation. Your answer/mindset sets a foundation to move in the direction which completely goes against what you preach in regards to rule of law.

In no way state or national level should non citizens be able to vote in any election period. This as well as many other points presented in this thread gives people less incentive to actually become citizens of this nation.
My mindset is consistent with the fact that we are a Republic and states rights matter under the law. I get your view and maybe that is why the democrats want to have the federal government take over state election laws in states? Maybe given your position you should support that bill? I don’t.

It’s amazing watching the abuse he’ll put up with to justify his handler’s cheap labor needs.

😂
It’s not abuse in any way. Vigorous debate is the cornerstone of this great nation. Data and facts would be helpful from you but I understand and accept you are doing the best you can with what God has given you.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Politifact is not an authority on anything, sorry to bust your bubble. The data is the data, judges with your mindset are the ones refusing to hear it in court.

Here one for ya, pfizer claims it's vaccines are safe, but since that hasn't been judged in a court of law, it's just an allegation, and therefore holds no water, so we must assume they aren't safe.... 🤡🤦

As for my opinion on January 6th, i have offered none apart from the police invited hundreds in, of those hundreds, the overwhelming majority peacefully stayed inside the velvet ropes and did nothing wrong, they were trying to overthrow nothing, and months later were arrested. Out of all those people, a dozen or so idiots vandalized property, possibly engaged in assault, and should be prosecuted as such.

But to imprison and prosecute 800 of them, for setting foot inside, after being allowed in, is nothing more than a political stasi-esque abuse of power. But you have your head to far up your own ass to see the reality there. 😘

530RL

Reaction score
Politifact is not an authority on anything, sorry to bust your bubble. The data is the data, judges with your mindset are the ones refusing to hear it in court.

Here one for ya, pfizer claims it's vaccines are safe, but since that hasn't been judged in a court of law, it's just an allegation, and therefore holds no water, so we must assume they aren't safe.... 🤡🤦

As for my opinion on January 6th, i have offered none apart from the police invited hundreds in, of those hundreds, the overwhelming majority peacefully stayed inside the velvet ropes and did nothing wrong, they were trying to overthrow nothing, and months later were arrested. Out of all those people, a dozen or so idiots vandalized property, possibly engaged in assault, and should be prosecuted as such.

But to imprison and prosecute 800 of them, for setting foot inside, after being allowed in, is nothing more than a political stasi-esque abuse of power. But you have your head to far up your own ass to see the reality there. 😘
Nor is a press release from any political party an “authority”, nor is it unbiased “data”.

You have your opinion, the judicial system has theirs.

I’m just barely smart enough to know who to pick a fight with. 🤷🤷

Last edited:

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
Fair question:
I put my thoughts/answers in line with yours.

1) Congress should fund immigration courts so that catch and release can end.

If they don't / can't enter, then no need for catch and release.

2) Congress should pass a law to expand versus contract legal immigration such as green card quotas. The 69 dudes thread about how a foreign spouse can not get in legally is an example of how xenophobia of the last administration has hurt US citizens and the ability to bring their family and spouses legally into the country.

A friend of mine had the same issue with his wife. There was no issue with quotas, it was literally all the red tape that he had to go through. I would agree with streamlining for those situations.

3) Congress should pass a law to build barriers in places it makes sense. Places where illegal immigration moves in. The whole premise of a 2000 mile long wall 80 feet tall is hilarious and a great campaign slogan but absent rational thought and practical implementation.

If the barriers don't go the whole way, then they will just go around them.

4) Congress should pass a law to reallocate resources to attack the majority of known illegal immigration which is the overstaying of visas.

Again, if the holes are plugged at the border, they can reallocate more resources to get them and all the others here illegally

5) Congress should tie the growth of employment‐ based visas to growth in the most relevant sectors of the U.S. labor force to assure that the annual number of visas available more closely matches the demands of the U.S. economy over time. Two of the most important visas for foreign‐born workers are the H‑1B visa and the employment‐based green card, both for more‐skilled and more‐educated foreign born workers. Yet the number of such visas available has not changed significantly in almost three decades, and actually contracted under th last administration despite transformational growth in the U.S. labor market.

This is a slippery slope that has been abused. Disney comes to mind, they fired the US IT staff and forced them to train the H1B's as their replacement

6) Under current law, citizens of the United States and Canada can visit each other’s countries for a short time without a visa. However, visitors face tight restrictions on residing or working in each country. The United States and Canada should create a bilateral labor agreement that allows for the free movement, residency, and work rights for citizens in both countries. This agreement should be based on three principles: work authorization, restricted welfare access, and reciprocity.

I would agree with this.

7) The federal government has maintained a near monopoly on the criteria for the admission of foreigners to the United States since the late 19th century. Congress should allow state governments to sponsor migrants based on their own criteria under federal supervision. Specifically migrant labor for states specific worker shortages. This would be consistent with state rights.

I believe it falls under federal as it involves border protection as stated in the constitution

8) Overhaul the U.S. immigration system specifically those in item 2, green card quotas, so that it gives priority to highly skilled applicants and those with job offers.

I believe it should be more restricted and only for migrant farm workers and only when there is absolutely no Americans that cam fill the position. Again Disney.

Hope this gives you an insight from a globalist ghoul. :)

Reactions: Maw

AzMandella

Reaction score
Well that is a nice emotional rant but it fails to provide viable solutions and results consistent with our system.

The only way to solve the illegal immigration problem and deliver results consistent with our Constitution and laws is with a bill that reforms the system. And that will require adult conversations and compromise. Something that as you clearly show is not possible today.
No reform is needed . We just need to enforce the laws on the books the way they are now . We already have a pathway for legal immigration . And we already have laws covering illegal immigration . But you support those who refuse to enforce the laws on the books .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
It’s not abuse in any way. Vigorous debate is the cornerstone of this great nation. Data and facts would be helpful from you but I understand and accept you are doing the best you can with what God has given you.

Debate with you?

We all learned long ago that when the facts prove you wrong, not only can’t you admit it, but you run like the poon you are and I also try to limit my time with two-faced slave hunting crooks.

xlint89

Reaction score
You can shoot the messenger all you want but the law is the law.

I would prefer that we undertake immigration law reform to secure the borders, stop the never ending flow of illegals, yet still respect the rule of law and the fact that America is a country that welcomes legal immigration. But that would require Americans working together as opposed to just engaging in pedantic personal attacks.

And that is simply no longer in the cards as people have chosen to attack and insult their fellow Americans as opposed to working for a good faith solution.

It is impossible to work with irrational overly emotional individuals who are subject to Tourette’s like outbursts to solve problems. As the old saying goes, we reap what we sow.
Thank you for your permission, but I'd rather watch you wither away from your severe case of TDS.

I agree, it's tough to hold a conversation with someone that will immediately scream you're a RACIST and a NAZI for disagreeing with them.

I also read that YOU are NOT willing to budge on your position. So it appears your request for open conversation is just hot air?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Covid cards are now required to enter the country. Wonder if those who walk across the southern border are being turned back?

No border, no country.
@530RL Don't we already have a law on the books that prohibits such action? 😂

Wedgy

Reaction score
I don’t want the America you want and you don‘t want the America I want.

We are 180 degrees opposite in our views of capitalism, the role of government and the rights of the individual. Heck, we don’t even agree on how we view America’s historical institutions.

There is nothing for you and I to unite over. Nothing in common. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️
Said King George III. "The Royal Brute." "Common Sense," escapes you Sir. "Cry Havoc!' and let slip the Dogs of War..."

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
530 is like a woman in an abusive relationship 🤣 🤣

"Yeah he beats me and treats me like shit, but he's the best i can get"

"The federal institutions are corrupt to the core, operate as political weapons, disregard the inalienable rights of the people, but i still love them and there is no better alternative that exists in the world"

He's right, there is nothing to unite with us. We aren't looking to or comparing with the rest of the world for examples of values and solutions, we are looking from a fundamental ethical and moral foundation for the values and solutions to fix this country. And yes that means the "tearing down" or complete reformation of what these (maybe) well intentioned institutions have been perverted into to save America, because if we continue down the path of his "Conservative" politicians we will enter a world of absolute serfdom.

530RL

Reaction score
530 is like a woman in an abusive relationship 🤣 🤣

"Yeah he beats me and treats me like shit, but he's the best i can get"

"The federal institutions are corrupt to the core, operate as political weapons, disregard the inalienable rights of the people, but i still love them and there is no better alternative that exists in the world"

He's right, there is nothing to unite with us. We aren't looking to or comparing with the rest of the world for examples of values and solutions, we are looking from a fundamental ethical and moral foundation for the values and solutions to fix this country. And yes that means the "tearing down" or complete reformation of what these (maybe) well intentioned institutions have been perverted into to save America, because if we continue down the path of his "Conservative" politicians we will enter a world of absolute serfdom.
Lol,

Because nothing says I hate “serfdom” more than willingly tearing up America’s Constitution, ending the rule of law, ending any individual rights provided for in that Constitution, ignoring the courts and their decisions, hanging the freely elected Vice President and installing an unelected dictator subject then to no Constitution, no law, no judicial review and no guardrails.

After all, he would have been a benevolent dictator once installed……..😂😂🤣🤣🤣

You crack me up. 👍👍

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Lol,

Because nothing says I hate “serdom” more than willingly tearing up America’s Constitution, ending the rule of law, ending any individual rights provided for in that Constitution, hanging the freely elected Vice President and installing an unelected dictator subject then to no Constitution, no law and no guardrails.

You crack me up. 👍👍
That's where your wrong, the constitution has been torn up already. Look no further than your phony Russian investigation.

Of the tens if thousands of people at that rally nobody aside from a very miniscul fringe that exists in any scenario wanted to "Hang the vice president", but if you watch CNN or MSNBC i can see why you'd believe it 🤡. They wanted answers and actions on certifying an election where beyond the massive irregularities and beyond suspicious actions caught on video, but several states violated election laws and changed their rules in a "dictator" like fashion, and it's a fair question to ask how you can certify an election in good conscience under those circumstances.

That is why they marched to the capitol.

Your nitpicking of spelling is indicative of your politics, you don't car about substance, just tactics and distractions.

Sorry, i have large hands, believe me 😆, phone keyboards have never been friendly to them.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
530 is a typical leftist. All words, has all the fucking answers.

I laugh when I read most of his posts. It's like a SNL parody skit.

And won’t share his all knowing knowledge.
That’s how you know he’s full of shit.
Claims to write checks and host fundraisers for his star candidates (and I believe him), but will not lobby for those candidates on this message board with possibly thousands of potential voters.
That’s what he thinks of us serfs.
We arent even worth his time to enlighten.
He won’t even tell us their names.
Guess he wants to buy them all for himself.

Total fucking douche bag.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Where’d you go clown? @530RL

Found this great quote and immediately thought of you and yore corrupt ilk.

“The people of these United States are the rightful masters of both congresses and courts, not to over-throw the Constitution, but to over-throw the men who pervert that Constitution"

1643004882471.jpg

Heads up.

Wedgy

Reaction score
Lol,

Because nothing says I hate “serfdom” more than willingly tearing up America’s Constitution, ending the rule of law, ending any individual rights provided for in that Constitution, ignoring the courts and their decisions, hanging the freely elected Vice President and installing an unelected dictator subject then to no Constitution, no law, no judicial review and no guardrails.

You crack me up. 👍👍
You crack me TF up. Weak AF game Sir. Try harder.
You have descibed to a "T,' the Biden Harris administration. All except the benevolent part.
I recommend, again, a healthy helping of Spin ach.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Lol,

You crack me up. 👍👍

9E379383-B289-45C0-822C-380C3C14210E.gif