WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Clown world defined......

HotRod82

Reaction score
TSA has admitted publicly they are accepting ARREST WARRANTS for illegal aliens as an acceptable form of ID to board a plane here in the US.
Is there any doubt this country is going tits up in a hurry? FFS.
Shit like this has me convinced we are headed for crash of epic proportions.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
200.gif

R-5195923-1387134714-4273.jpg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score
Awesome! Arrest warrants to get on planes, taxing people on stolen Merch, it’s just goes on.

530RL

Reaction score
If they are here illegally, or are here awaiting an asylum application/hearing they are not eligible for the standard TSA approved ID’s.

Sounds like everyone is doing their jobs. 👍👍👍

AzMandella

Reaction score
If they are here illegally, or are here awaiting an asylum application/hearing they are not eligible for the standard TSA approved ID’s.

If they are using arrest warrants as ID should they not be arrested when providing the warrant ? Doesn't look like everyone is doing their jobs to me . Only a great conservative like you could support this shit .

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score

530 typing .gif

"Give us our dirt cheap slave labor you bastards!!!!!!"

😆

530RL

Reaction score
Why should illegals even be allowed to board and fly on a domestic/commercial flight? 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️ 🤷‍♂️
Possibly because an individual is self deporting and it is better to self deport than for the taxpayers to pay to deport.

If they are using arrest warrants as ID should they not be arrested when providing the warrant ? Doesn't look like everyone is doing their jobs to me . Only a great conservative like you could support this shit .
Because an I-200 on its own is an administrative warrant that courts have ruled violates an individuals 4th amendment rights absent other documentation. Even the Trump administration recognized this.

Conservatives believe in the constitution and the rule of law. At least they used to. 🤷🤷

HTTP404

New But Seasoned Inmate #2002
Reaction score
Possibly because an individual is self deporting and it is better to self deport than for the taxpayers to pay to deport.

Because an I-200 on its own is an administrative warrant that courts have ruled violates an individuals 4th amendment rights absent other documentation. Even the Trump administration recognized this.

Conservatives believe in the constitution and the rule of law. At least they used to. 🤷🤷

You hitting the sauce a little early today eh? Happy Friday!

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

So this makes it "OK" for a "criminal" to be seated and traveling next to and with law abiding citizens?
Excuse me, but your Soros based Liberalism is showing through again. 😂 😂 😂
Conservatives believe in the constitution and the rule of law. At least they used to.

We still do....it is YOU, Mr Conservative who is advocating that we toss the "rules of law" out the window by allowing criminals to fly unattended with citizens on commercial airlines. Next thing you know, you will advocate not "arresting people" who steal less than $1K. :p

Last edited:

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

I guess we just need to cut to the chase. Fuck off you stupid fucking little bitch.

There. It’s out there. Your total disregard for the rule of law is disgusting.

Seriously, go fuck yourself.

530RL

Reaction score
The argument is over with the very first word. ILLEGAL

What am I missing?
The law.

The law says they are entitled to due process prior to deportation. 🤷🤷🤷

And neither side is willing to compromise to fix the problem. So the agencies are stuck dealing with it as best they can. Which is why we have situations such as this thread.

xlint89

Reaction score
The law.

The law says they are entitled to due process prior to deportation. 🤷🤷🤷

And neither side is willing to compromise to fix the problem. So the agencies are stuck dealing with it as best they can. Which is why we have situations such as this thread.

The agencies are stuck dealing with it? It seems the BP was doing a decent job when they were supported by our president. Once the turd you champion for was placed in office, BP was severely neutered and we have since been flooded with ILLEGALS. Some who have been deported multiple times, and a few that have killed American citizens.

Due process for deportation? They shouldn't even be on U.S. soil in the first place. Kind of why the BP was established. To patrol or protect the borders. Not take in every person that walks across and process them for future hearings.

Your constant cheering for the destruction of the hard working American citizen is fucked up.

530RL

Reaction score
The agencies are stuck dealing with it? It seems the BP was doing a decent job when they were supported by our president. Once the turd you champion for was placed in office, BP was severely neutered and we have since been flooded with ILLEGALS. Some who have been deported multiple times, and a few that have killed American citizens.

Due process for deportation? They shouldn't even be on U.S. soil in the first place. Kind of why the BP was established. To patrol or protect the borders. Not take in every person that walks across and process them for future hearings.

Your constant cheering for the destruction of the hard working American citizen is fucked up.
You can shoot the messenger all you want but the law is the law.

I would prefer that we undertake immigration law reform to secure the borders, stop the never ending flow of illegals, yet still respect the rule of law and the fact that America is a country that welcomes legal immigration. But that would require Americans working together as opposed to just engaging in pedantic personal attacks.

And that is simply no longer in the cards as people have chosen to attack and insult their fellow Americans as opposed to working for a good faith solution.

It is impossible to work with irrational overly emotional individuals who are subject to Tourette’s like outbursts to solve problems. As the old saying goes, we reap what we sow.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

I would prefer that we undertake immigration law reform to secure the borders, stop the never ending flow of illegals, yet still respect the rule of law and the fact that America is a country that welcomes legal immigration. But that would require Americans working together as opposed to just engaging in pedantic personal attacks.

And that is simply no longer in the cards as people have chosen to attack and insult their fellow Americans as opposed to working for a good faith solution.

It is impossible to work with irrational overly emotional individuals who are subject to Tourette’s like outbursts to solve problems. As the old saying goes, we reap what we sow.
Lol listen to this political doublespeak bs.

When are you filing to run for office, you'll fit right in 🤣🤣🤣

Listening to you pipe off about the rule of law all of a sudden after your positions on the Russian Collision hoax is quite rich. 🤡🤡

Last edited:

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score

LOL, Wow.

"Reform", a good old RodnJen answer when called out as if that's the answer to this problem.

"Attack", calling out administrations that welcomes fly, feed, house illegals and let them into the country vs administrations that require them to go through the system apply and process like it was so many years ago. That is the rule of law plain and simple! I will assume you are native American maybe? I know that when my grandparents came to this country they went through a process and worked to get their citizenship but I guess that's asking to much these days? I will add they didn't receive a fraction of the benefits that are so readily available today.

Lastly, the only people that are irrational and overly emotional are people like AOC crying at the border for a photo op and Cnn's finest reporters Jim Acosta reporting false stories about how bad the American people are for asking that people go through the system. I think you should talk to the families that have lost loved ones to illegals who have crossed illegally and committed crimes that were welcomed by your party and see how they feel about your statements. Then you can lecture them about "we reap what we sow" and let me know how that goes. There is a good reason to go through the process but that is deemed racist today.

Racey is right stop giving the donations your wasting your money, run for office you fit right in!

530RL

Reaction score
LOL, Wow.

"Reform", a good old RodnJen answer when called out as if that's the answer to this problem.

"Attack", calling out administrations that welcomes fly, feed, house illegals and let them into the country vs administrations that require them to go through the system apply and process like it was so many years ago. That is the rule of law plain and simple! I will assume you are native American maybe? I know that when my grandparents came to this country they went through a process and worked to get their citizenship but I guess that's asking to much these days? I will add they didn't receive a fraction of the benefits that are so readily available today.

Lastly, the only people that are irrational and overly emotional are people like AOC crying at the border for a photo op and Cnn's finest reporters Jim Acosta reporting false stories about how bad the American people are for asking that people go through the system. I think you should talk to the families that have lost loved ones to illegals who have crossed illegally and committed crimes that were welcomed by your party and see how they feel about your statements. Then you can lecture them about "we reap what we sow" and let me know how that goes. There is a good reason to go through the process but that is deemed racist today.

Racey is right stop giving the donations your wasting your money, run for office you fit right in!
Well that is a nice emotional rant but it fails to provide viable solutions and results consistent with our system.

The only way to solve the illegal immigration problem and deliver results consistent with our Constitution and laws is with a bill that reforms the system. And that will require adult conversations and compromise. Something that as you clearly show is not possible today.

Doc

2022 32 Doug Wright
Reaction score
Well that is a nice emotional rant but it fails to provide viable solutions and results consistent with our system.

The only way to solve the illegal immigration problem and deliver results consistent with our Constitution and laws is with a bill that reforms the system. And that will require adult conversations and compromise.
Dodging yet again. I gave you viable solutions that consisted of basic rules of immigration laws. There is no reason for reform, you are creating reason to fit your narrative as always. Keep reaching you're really good at it!

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score

What exactly needs to be reformed? There is a path they can take. It's in the same damned line that every person doing it the legal way. Go to the nearest fucking embassy to their home country and apply there.

regor

Tormenting libturds
Reaction score
Lol listen to this political doublespeak bs.

When are you filing to run for office, you'll fit right in 🤣🤣🤣

Listening to you pipe off about the rule of law all of a sudden after your positions on the Russian Collision hoax is quite rich. 🤡🤡

While he stuffs his pockets breaking them. 😂

Corrupt bitches ALWAYS scream rule of law when they’re being pressured or targeted, it’s what ALL Democrats do.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I would prefer that we undertake immigration law reform to secure the borders, stop the never ending flow of illegals, yet still respect the rule of law and the fact that America is a country that welcomes legal immigration.

Funny!!!!.......Donald J Trump could not have said it any better,........ and undeniably, he was making major strides in that direction.......and all done so while we watched you "bitch & cry" the entire time :p

1642860931426.jpeg

Last edited:

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score

The only way to solve the illegal immigration problem and deliver results consistent with our Constitution and laws is with a bill that reforms the system. And that will require adult conversations and compromise. Something that as you clearly show is not possible today.

Mr. Conservative wants more laws.... How about enforce the laws already on the books, that means secure the border and stop the flood of illegals.

Something which was working much better than it ever had been when Trump was in office.

Wedgy

Reaction score

I call Total Bullshit on Yore, "Only Solution." Correct me if I'm wrong, but sometime a while back, The American People were sold a Crock of Shit Bill of Bad, on securing the border in exchange for Amnesty. Reform the System is code for Amnesty. So. We are supposed to bend TF over and take the same shitty dick we were rammed up the ass with before. For a Lick and a Promise we were already given. Still waiting. Nice Try. The only thing you did get right is Illegal immigration.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
And that will require adult conversations and compromise. Something that as you clearly show is not possible today.

Question: When have you ever compromised or shown any desire to work with opposition? 🤷‍♂️ You have never displayed any such actions on these boards.

1642866729361.gif

Wedgy

Reaction score

Sentence #1 Yeah, Riiiiight... #2 So.The Illegal alien is using an invalid ID that violates his 4th amendment Rights? Ok???
#3 Rule of law? LMAO. See below.

Any alien who (1) enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers, or (2) eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers, or (3) attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact, shall, for the first commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18 or imprisoned not more than 6 months, or both, and, for a subsequent commission of any such offense, be fined under title 18, or imprisoned not more than 2 years, or both.
(b)Improper time or place; civil penaltiesAny alien who is apprehended while entering (or attempting to enter) the United States at a time or place other than as designated by immigration officers shall be subject to a civil penalty of—
(1)
at least $50 and not more than $250 for each such entry (or attempted entry); or
(2)
twice the amount specified in paragraph (1) in the case of an alien who has been previously subject to a civil penalty under this subsection.
Civil penalties under this subsection are in addition to, and not in lieu of, any criminal or other civil penalties that may be imposed.

So. were talking Criminals, Right? As per the, "Law."

Invalid 1 200 can be used as legal ID? Key word legal. As per Sentence # 3. From your link.

2.7. ICE immigration officers must promptly assume custody of an alien who is the subject of an immigration detainer. Further, ICE immigration officers should assume custody of an alien subject as soon as practicable, and as close as possible to the time at which the alien would otherwise have been released by the relevant LEA, but in no circumstances more than 48 hours after such time. If it becomes apparent that ICE cannot assume custody of the alien within 48 hours of when he or she would otherwise be released, the ICE immigration officer should immediately cancel the detainer.

So. ICE reguations state that if ICE is unable to take an 1 200 warranted individual into custody within 48 hours of release by a LEA, the 1 200 must be rescinded, and the 1 200 is no longer valid.
So. An invalid document can be used for ID. Got it.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

Lol
Say, have you taunted any “cancer lovers” lately?

530RL

Reaction score
I call Total Bullshit on Yore, "Only Solution." Correct me if I'm wrong, but sometime a while back, The American People were sold a Crock of Shit Bill of Bad, on securing the border in exchange for Amnesty. Reform the System is code for Amnesty. So. We are supposed to bend TF over and take the same shitty dick we were rammed up the ass with before. For a Lick and a Promise we were already given. Still waiting. Nice Try. The only thing you did get right is Illegal immigration.
Well then don’t get upset when the situation remains as it has for the last 40 years, specifically the inability to quickly and fairly deport those here illegally, regardless of which party is in power. Accept that they may be flying with you on your next flight. 🤷🤷🤷

Wedgy

Reaction score
LMFAO. Wahhh. You mean the last one year, right? You assume I could or even would, board an Airplane...
The Shitty Dick got shoved up yore ass too. Seems like you, "Accept" that, like it, and advocate for more of the same. Wholeheartedly.

It is a disingenous argument to suggest a political compromise in order to secure the US Southern Border that is predicated upon the conditional acceptance of all ilegal aliens already on and continuosly coming across onto to US soil.
The political position of Leftist Liberals. Been there, done that Bullshit. Fuck. That.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
LMFAO. Wahhh. You mean the last one year, right? You assume I could or even would, board an Airplane...
The Shitty Dick got shoved up yore ass too. Seems like you, "Accept" that, like it, and advocate for more of the same. Wholeheartedly.
If the existing immigration laws are adequate, all it needs is enforcement as you suggest……..why did the backlog of deportation hearings and the number of those residing in America illegally go up as opposed to go down during the last Administration? Why in 2020 were the removal of illegal immigrants from the interior of the United States at the lowest numbers since 2003?

Why did a President who was committed to the most strenuous illegal immigration enforcement, end up with result going in the wrong direction.

If you want to argue that he, like the current administration is incompetent, you will get no disagreement from me. But I suggest to you that regardless of which party or which person you put in charge, absent reform, the system can be gamed by local politicians with a different local agenda and is biased towards the illegal immigrant as opposed to the US citizen.

Absent reform, the numbers will just get worse regardless of who is in charge.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Just a friendly PSA people:

Change starts in your backyard.
In your neighborhood, in your city and county.
Root out those that are causing the chaos.
Hunt down the donors who backed them.
Hold them accountable for their crimes.

That is all.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
If the existing immigration laws are adequate, all it needs is enforcement as you suggest……..why did the backlog of deportation hearings and the number of those residing in America illegally go up as opposed to go down during the last Administration? Why in 2020 were the removal of illegal immigrants from the interior of the United States at the lowest numbers since 2003?

Why did a President who was committed to the most strenuous illegal immigration enforcement, end up with result going in the wrong direction.

If you want to argue that he, like the current administration is incompetent, you will get no disagreement from me. But I suggest to you that regardless of which party or which person you put in charge, absent reform, the system can be gamed by local politicians with a different local agenda and is biased towards the illegal immigrant as opposed to the US citizen.

Absent reform, the numbers will just get worse regardless of who is in charge.

Because you can't stop the increase as long as they come across the border. You get the border itself fixed then you cab go after the ones already here. It's like bailing a holed boat out with a cup. The more the hole is plugged the more you can get the water out

See boating content

SixD9R

Reaction score
As right as you are, you guys are wasting your time arguing with the self proclaimed true conservative. Just ignore the idiotic hypocrite and say what you want to.

530RL

Reaction score
Because you can't stop the increase as long as they come across the border. You get the border itself fixed then you cab go after the ones already here. It's like bailing a holed boat out with a cup. The more the hole is plugged the more you can get the water out

See boating content
62% of those here illegally overstayed a visa. 38% crossed the border illegally.

What about the majority that do not come over the border?

SixD9R

Reaction score
Just a friendly PSA people:

Change starts in your backyard.
In your neighborhood, in your city and county.
Root out those that are causing the chaos.
Hunt down the donors who backed them.
Hold them accountable for their crimes.

That is all.
That’s so true. Think globally, act locally. Go to school board meetings and voice your opinion. Attend town hall meetings when politicians (from either party) have them and make sure your voice is heard.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
That’s so true. Think globally, act locally. Go to school board meetings and voice your opinion. Attend town hall meetings when politicians (from either party) have them and make sure your voice is heard.
The fish rots from the tail up and the head down.
To them, we're just the guts.

spectra3279

Vaginamoney broke
Reaction score
62% of those here illegally overstayed a visa. 38% crossed the border illegally.

What about the majority that do not come over the border?

If the border is fixed( hole plugged) then most of the resources spent plugging it can be redirected to what's already in the boat.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score

That is mighty bold statement considering we actual have no real idea as to how many illegals are actually here.......visas we know.......number of "wet backs" is an unknown and some estimates vary in the 10s of millions....so your 62% and 38% are based on liberalized bullshit.....as is the remainder of your argument. :rolleyes:

Clown world defined...... 👍 👍 and BTW, I like your shoes.​

1642892825087.jpeg

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
That is mighty bold statement considering we actual have no real idea as to how many illegals are actually here.......visas we know.......number of "wet backs" is an unknown and some estimates vary in the 10s of millions....so your 62% and 38% are based on liberalized bullshit.....as is the remainder of your argument. :rolleyes:

Clown world defined...... 👍 👍 and BTW, I like your shoes.​

View attachment 1082370
LOL

Feel free to remain in denial.

It will not change or solve the problem as the only thing that matters is results. And the results of these laws regardless of who is enforcing them is an unmitigated disaster.

You reap what you sow.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
LOL

Feel free to remain in denial.

It will not change or solve the problem as the only thing that matters is results. And the results of these laws regardless of who is enforcing them is an unmitigated disaster.

You reap what you sow.

Denial? LOL....you the one trying to make points on fictitious numbers....
When you follow the Lincoln Project and the "likes".......I can understand your misconceptions....... ;)

530RL

Reaction score
Denial? LOL....you the one trying to make points on fictitious numbers....
When you follow the Lincoln Project and the "likes".......I can understand your misconceptions....... ;)
I’m into results.

And the results of border laws for the last four decades are abysmal in my view. Although I do accept you believe that they are working and should remain as written today. 🤷

But on the other hand the Lincoln Project did deliver results. 😁

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I’m into results.

And the results of border laws for the last four decades are abysmal in my view. Although I do accept you believe that they are working and should remain as written today. 🤷

But on the other hand the Lincoln Project did deliver results. 😁

LOL..you are the one denying results! 😂
First order of business in this crisis is to stop the massive illegal border crossings then we can concentrate on those already here....
And according to Homeland Security.....DHS.gov

The Border Wall System is Deployed, Effective, and Disrupting Criminals and Smugglers

DEPLOYED:​

As of October 23, 2020, construction of the wall system breaks down as follows:

• FUNDED: 738 miles
  • COMPLETED CONSTRUCTION: 386 miles
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION: 195 miles
  • PRE-CONSTRUCTION PHASE: 157 miles
Bottom line: The Trump administration is well on its way to meet the goal of having 450 miles of new border wall system deployed by December 31, 2020.

EFFECTIVE – DISRUPTING CRIMINALS AND SMUGGLERS​

The results speak for themselves: illegal drug, border crossings, and human smuggling activities have decreased in areas where barriers are deployed. For example:

San Diego Sector:

• In one short 12 mile section in the San Diego Sector, the wall reduced CBP manpower requirements by 150 agents every 24 hours. That is approximately a $28 million return on investment per year in salaries and benefits. These agents were redeployed to fill resource gaps in other areas of the border -- further improving our security.
  • CBP’s San Diego Field Office continues to be a significant source of narcotics seizures. From FY 19 to FY 20, seizures of fentanyl, marijuana, and methamphetamine all increased, with meth seizures jumping at alarming rates in the past several years – demonstrating that the border wall is forcing drug smugglers to where we are best prepared to catch them – our ports of entry.
Yuma Sector:

• Illegal entries in areas with new border wall system plummeted over 87% in FY 20 compared to FY 19.
  • In FY 19, CBP deployed a temporary barrier, which it has replaced with a permanent system, at the Sanchez Canal, which resulted in illegal entries decreasing in this area by more than 1,000 per month.
  • In FY 19, in areas of older existing border fencing or barriers, Yuma Sector apprehended 12 large groups (over a 100 persons) compared to zero large groups in FY 20 with new border wall system.
    • Family Unit entries have decreased over 95%
      • FY 19: 51,961 vs. FY 20: 2,940
RGV Sector:

• In a section of RGV (Zone 1) apprehensions have decreased since the construction of the border wall system. This is a location that has never had any border infrastructure.
    • CBP has seen 79% decrease in apprehensions in this area (Zone 1) since the completion of border wall system.
    • CBP has seen a 26% decrease in narcotics seizures since the completion of border wall system in this area.
  • In another section of RGV, prior to construction of the border wall system it was common to see illegal aliens running across a heavily traveled road, putting themselves and members of the community at risk.
    • Smugglers are now forced to take their groups further west into areas that are less dense with brush and easier for CBP surveillance cameras to detect illicit activity.
El Paso Sector:

• El Paso Sector has experienced a significant reduction in drug and smuggling activities in areas where the new border wall system was built.
    • Most notably, in Zones 14 and 15 of the Santa Teresa (STN) AOR where apprehensions have decreased by 60% and 81% respectively when comparing the last half of fiscal year FY 20 to the first half of FY 20.
  • El Paso Station has experienced similar results from the new border wall in Zones 20 – 23, with a reduction in apprehensions of 70% during the same timeframe.

WHAT OUR CRITICS ARE SAYING:​

Rather than working in a bipartisan manner to secure our border, our critics have advocated for:
Destroying the wall would put needless strain on DHS resources, lead to increases in crime, and make it nearly impossible for us to determine who is coming into our country.

Last edited:

530RL

Reaction score
LOL..you deny results!
First order of business in this crisis is to stop the massive illegal border crossings then we can concentrate on those already here....
And according to Homeland Security.....DHS.gov

The Border Wall System is Deployed, Effective, and Disrupting Criminals and Smugglers

DEPLOYED:​

As of October 23, 2020, construction of the wall system breaks down as follows:

• FUNDED: 738 miles
  • COMPLETED CONSTRUCTION: 386 miles
  • UNDER CONSTRUCTION: 195 miles
  • PRE-CONSTRUCTION PHASE: 157 miles
Bottom line: The Trump administration is well on its way to meet the goal of having 450 miles of new border wall system deployed by December 31, 2020.

EFFECTIVE – DISRUPTING CRIMINALS AND SMUGGLERS​

The results speak for themselves: illegal drug, border crossings, and human smuggling activities have decreased in areas where barriers are deployed. For example:

San Diego Sector:

• In one short 12 mile section in the San Diego Sector, the wall reduced CBP manpower requirements by 150 agents every 24 hours. That is approximately a $28 million return on investment per year in salaries and benefits. These agents were redeployed to fill resource gaps in other areas of the border -- further improving our security.
  • CBP’s San Diego Field Office continues to be a significant source of narcotics seizures. From FY 19 to FY 20, seizures of fentanyl, marijuana, and methamphetamine all increased, with meth seizures jumping at alarming rates in the past several years – demonstrating that the border wall is forcing drug smugglers to where we are best prepared to catch them – our ports of entry.
Yuma Sector:

• Illegal entries in areas with new border wall system plummeted over 87% in FY 20 compared to FY 19.
  • In FY 19, CBP deployed a temporary barrier, which it has replaced with a permanent system, at the Sanchez Canal, which resulted in illegal entries decreasing in this area by more than 1,000 per month.
  • In FY 19, in areas of older existing border fencing or barriers, Yuma Sector apprehended 12 large groups (over a 100 persons) compared to zero large groups in FY 20 with new border wall system.
    • Family Unit entries have decreased over 95%
      • FY 19: 51,961 vs. FY 20: 2,940
RGV Sector:

• In a section of RGV (Zone 1) apprehensions have decreased since the construction of the border wall system. This is a location that has never had any border infrastructure.
    • CBP has seen 79% decrease in apprehensions in this area (Zone 1) since the completion of border wall system.
    • CBP has seen a 26% decrease in narcotics seizures since the completion of border wall system in this area.
  • In another section of RGV, prior to construction of the border wall system it was common to see illegal aliens running across a heavily traveled road, putting themselves and members of the community at risk.
    • Smugglers are now forced to take their groups further west into areas that are less dense with brush and easier for CBP surveillance cameras to detect illicit activity.
El Paso Sector:

• El Paso Sector has experienced a significant reduction in drug and smuggling activities in areas where the new border wall system was built.
    • Most notably, in Zones 14 and 15 of the Santa Teresa (STN) AOR where apprehensions have decreased by 60% and 81% respectively when comparing the last half of fiscal year FY 20 to the first half of FY 20.
  • El Paso Station has experienced similar results from the new border wall in Zones 20 – 23, with a reduction in apprehensions of 70% during the same timeframe.

WHAT OUR CRITICS ARE SAYING:​

Rather than working in a bipartisan manner to secure our border, our critics have advocated for:
Destroying the wall would put needless strain on DHS resources, lead to increases in crime, and make it nearly impossible for us to determine who is coming into our country.

LOL

I think you will need a law passed to fund more wall construction.

I thought your position was that the existing laws are fine. 🤷🤷🤔

In any event America is not going to solve this for there is no basis or willingness to work together. So nothing will change. That is the conundrum we now have in this country.

So it is what it is.

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
I thought your position was that the existing laws are fine. 🤷🤷

Nope...never said or implied such nonsense.....but enforcement of the laws we have is a good start. ;)
In any event America is not going to solve this for there is no basis or willingness to work together. So nothing will change. That is the conundrum we now have in this country.

Yes, agreed! The "dividers" are are doing a remarkable job on all fronts, including social media..........the solution starts with us, not government.......so do you see yourself as one who "unites" or one who "divides"? 🤷‍♂️

530RL

Reaction score
Nope...never said or implied such nonsense.....but enforcement of the laws we have is a good start. ;)

Yes, agreed! The "dividers" are are doing a remarkable job on all fronts, including social media..........the solution starts with us, not government.......so do you see yourself as one who "unites" or one who "divides"? 🤷‍♂️
I don’t want the America you want and you don‘t want the America I want.

We are 180 degrees opposite in our views of capitalism, the role of government and the rights of the individual. Heck, we don’t even agree on how we view America’s historical institutions.

There is nothing for you and I to unite over. Nothing in common. 🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️🤷‍♂️