WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

[SOLD] CLS 550 Benz Fully Loaded low miles mint condition

PaPaG

Reaction score
I am selling my 2009 Mercedes CLS550, I am the 2nd owner and bought from the original owner a regular RD member as OCD as me when it comes to his toys. He paid 90+k for it new, 54k miles, mint condition. White with camel color interior. $4,500 AMG Sport Package, which includes 18-inch AMC chrome five-spoke alloy wheels, Newer Michelin performance tires, front and rear aprons, side skirts and steering wheel shift paddles. Loaded with every option except the AMG supercharged motor. Dealer Serviced religiously, Clear coat front, hood and mirror protection. Interior protection package, if stained will be cleaned or replaced, Always garaged. Without a lead foot can get up to 28.5mpg on the highway and pass almost any vehicle on the road with ease. One of the best road cars I have ever driven.

NEW WORK DONE: After an extended say in storage I found that the Front shock seemed to have gone bad and had leaked the air out causing it to sag, also back end was sagging so I figured out something was leaking somewhere in the air system or even both ends... I would never sell anything without fixing it or disclosing an issue that I knew about so I did not bump my post until I fixed it. I did my research and I spent almost $1800.00 to change the entire air system suspension to Strutmaster Shocks & Springs on all 4 corners deleting the entire crappy Benz air suspension system. I got the Benz back and I love the way it drives and handles...The shop did a great job with the complete replacement of the suspension system which by the way is made out of all plastic hoses and weak rubber boots that tend to leak after a while. The new system also deleted all the components including air valves, compressor, modules, air lines, bags, etc etc etc now and in the future. I Took it for a test ride for a hour or so in the city, freeway and a few high speed runs at triple digits and it handled as good if not better than stock. Anyone thinking of getting rid of their air ride it is WORTH THE MONEY...

The Specs: Engine: 5.5L DOHC V8
Power :382 hp @ 6,000 rpm; 391 lb-ft of torque @ 2,800 rpm
Transmission: Seven-speed automatic
Brakes: Four-wheel disc with ABS.
Price: base/as tested $93,500/$103,300

Standard features: 10-way power-adjustable, heatable front seats, bird's-eye maple wood trim, Comand APS with hard drive-based navigation, cruise control, heated steering wheel, power tilt and telescopic steering column, four-zone automatic climate control, harman/kardon Logic7 surround-sound audio system, satellite radio, integrated garage door opener, leather upholstery, power windows, mirrors and door locks, TeleAid emergency calling system, media interface (with iPod, USB and auxiliary connections), Bluetooth connectivity, first aid kit, tire pressure warning system.

You won't find one nearly as pristine as this one. Clean History, No accidents, No Repaints, No known issues. I would drive it across the US tomorrow if needed without worry. Selling to make some room. $17,250.00 OBO. Need to make room for another toy that I will actually hopefully use...

Attachments

• Ext.jpg
    Ext.jpg
    80 KB · Views: 1,675
  • ext1.jpg
    ext1.jpg
    103.1 KB · Views: 1,634
  • side.jpg
    side.jpg
    106.9 KB · Views: 1,660
  • Int.jpg
    Int.jpg
    67 KB · Views: 1,665
  • back int.jpg
    back int.jpg
    46 KB · Views: 1,619
Last edited:

oldschool

Reaction score
Might be interested, where is it located. Beautiful car by the way.

oldschool

Reaction score
Might be a good reason to go to Vegas, I'm in central California.

PaPaG

Reaction score
I can guarantee if you are looking for a exceptionally clean, reliable and amazing Benz you would fly in and have no hesitation buying it and driving this home and boy what a fun drive it would be. :)

oldschool

Reaction score
I can guarantee if you are looking for a exceptionally clean, reliable and amazing Benz you would fly in and have no hesitation buying it and driving this home and boy what a fun drive it would be. :)
Can you email any pics you have to [email protected]? Or text to 559-906-6290.
Thanks,
Mike

Last edited:

cole_skier

Reaction score
When were the pictures taken? If recent I would be interested.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

PaPaG

Reaction score
You really will not find a cleaner Used Benz than this one. Amazing condition. Have to see it to believe it.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Price Drop $18,500.00 you will not be disappointed in the great condition it is in with such low mileage.

Last edited:

shintoooo

I'm Blessed
Reaction score
Price Drop $18,900.00 you will not be disappointed in the great condition it is in with such low mileage.

When was the last scheduled service performed on this vehicle?

PaPaG

Reaction score
When was the last scheduled service performed on this vehicle?
All Major services done at Fletcher Jones Mercedes in Henderson NV. I just had our local shop do a 50k mile service which is just a oil change, tire, wiper and fluid check, suspension, brake, light, basic fluid check and replace if needed. It only needed an oil change and all else was perfect.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Bump with lower price, you really won't find a cleaner and better condition Benz at this price.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Bump 18k low low price for this beauty that is for sure....

welldigger00

Reaction score
I feel your pain, I sold an 09 750li beemer that stickered over 100k for 12k six months ago. Beautiful car,GLWTS!

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Paul65k

Schiada Baby.......Yeah!!
Reaction score
I feel your pain, I sold an 09 750li beemer that stickered over 100k for 12k six months ago. Beautiful car,GLWTS!

I shoulda bought that car :(

PaPaG

Reaction score
NEW WORK DONE: After an extended stay in storage I found that the Front shock seemed to have gone bad and had leaked the air out causing it to sag, also back end was sagging so I figured out something was leaking somewhere in the air system or even both ends... I would never sell anything without fixing it or disclosing an issue that I knew about so I did not bump my post until I fixed it. I did my research and I spent almost $1800.00 to change the entire air system suspension to Strutmaster Shocks & Springs on all 4 corners deleting the entire crappy Benz air suspension system. I got the Benz back and I love the way it drives and handles...The shop did a great job with the complete replacement of the suspension system which by the way is made out of all plastic hoses and weak rubber boots that tend to leak after a while. The new system also deleted all the components including air valves, compressor, modules, air lines, bags, etc etc etc now and in the future. I Took it for a test ride for a hour or so in the city, freeway and a few high speed runs at triple digits and it handled as good if not better than stock. Anyone thinking of getting rid of their air ride it is WORTH THE MONEY...$17500.00 obo...Need to make room for a new toy I will hopefully get to use.

Last edited:

02HoWaRd26

DCBroke
Reaction score
If i could sell the buggy so I’d have garage space this would make a great weekender for us.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Boulder City by Henderson/Vegas about 2 hours from Havi.

PaPaG

Reaction score
You would not be disappointed and I guarantee you would be impressed at how clean it is that is for sure.

havasujeeper

Reaction score
It's a good thing you are 5 hours away, because any closer to Upland and I might have to pull the trigger on that beauty!

PaPaG

Reaction score
3.75 hours away :) I was going to tease you even more and was going to take it down when I went to go visit family in So Cal later today or tomorrow for a few days and drive right by Upland but I had to cancel and take care of some work issues.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Bump for the cleanest Used CLS550 Benz you will ever see...

PaPaG

Reaction score
Just thought about it, since I am looking for a extended cab or crew cab truck possibly one already lifted and in clean condition maybe even a trade possibly plus cash from my side to truck owner. Has to be a 4x4 and in clean condition with under 75k miles if Diesel (prefer pre-def) or 40k miles if Gasser and 2012 or newer. Just an idea.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Bump new lower price, $17k to RDPers, Have it on Craigslist for 17900 and getting calls but mostly scammers and a few long distance and not worth the headaches with dealing with tire kickers...

Almost tempted to keep it and just use it for long trips since it gets 28.5 MPG on the highway From Cali to Vegas or Vegas to Tahoe and back...Cruising in absolute total luxury and performance. :)

Last edited:

Hypnautic

Reaction score
I already called my insurance company on this car too. Unreal what they want to insure for just cause I have a teenage driver in the house. My insurance quoted me almost the same as my new Jag premium. Agent said it was not necessarily the car but more likely having 3 luxury cars on one policy—the insurance company figures teenager would be driving one.
I know this car is well kept—it was my friend that bought your Excursion. And no he’s not ready to sell that to me either!

pronstar

President, Dallas Chapter
Reaction score
IMHO this is the perfect Mercedes.
Clean, low miles, known history.

For the price of a Honda Civic.

You’ll lose 10x this car’s asking price in a few years if you bought a new one.

PaPaG

Reaction score
I already called my insurance company on this car too. Unreal what they want to insure for just cause I have a teenage driver in the house. My insurance quoted me almost the same as my new Jag premium. Agent said it was not necessarily the car but more likely having 3 luxury cars on one policy—the insurance company figures teenager would be driving one.
I know this car is well kept—it was my friend that bought your Excursion. And no he’s not ready to sell that to me either!
WOW that just amazes me, my sister had to go through the same thing when her kids were teens...Out here with no kids I have the highest limit coverages with a mil blanket and usually 2 lux at a time sometimes 3 and typically 4-5 cars and the benz only costs an extra 300 every 6 months.

PaPaG

Reaction score
LOL I did not read the last part, I wish I never sold the EX that is for sure but I was glad it went to a good guy.

PaPaG

Reaction score
Summertime is almost here, enjoy driving an amazing touring car for only 17k

PaPaG

Reaction score
Sorry Dan, way to low but thanks for the offer.

OutCole'd

Raging Member
Reaction score
I may have a grand kid in the next few years. Hopefully this will still be for sale when they are ready to drive, it would make them a great first car.... :)

wet hull

Reaction score
Beautiful car. Not in the market but did look up average auction price though my brother in law that owns a dealership. Average is $15k and fetching retail in the $18-20k range. Good luck with the sale. Right buyer will come along. Didn't post the numbers to be a jerk, hopefully it helps you with what buyers are thinking.

BONER

Reaction score
I sold Merc's for a little while. This is my favorite 4 door.

Cool ride.

PaPaG

Reaction score
I may have a grand kid in the next few years. Hopefully this will still be for sale when they are ready to drive, it would make them a great first car.... :)
Sure I may even have a ice chest I can sell them on RD's as well :)

Last edited:

PaPaG

Reaction score
Beautiful car. Not in the market but did look up average auction price though my brother in law that owns a dealership. Average is $15k and fetching retail in the $18-20k range. Good luck with the sale. Right buyer will come along. Didn't post the numbers to be a jerk, hopefully it helps you with what buyers are thinking.
Your Numbers are Right On the money, especially since I am not selling this at auction...Great price in my opinion especially for the condition, low miles and great suspension mods I had done. I have a few buyers but time is so limited to show the car it is hard to coordinate. I have not had the time to show it even once yet, but if history is correct I sell my toys to the first person that looks at them because of the condition they are in, Thanks for the input.

Last edited:

PaPaG

Reaction score
And to think I had NVCarpet buy molding from you last week for my vegas house that we working on lol lol hopefully that will help them as well :)