WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CNN never fails to disappoint.

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Screenshot_20210304-102644_Google.jpg

Andy B.

Reaction score
I'm anything but liberal however that's not a fair statement considering the low bar on name calling that our previous president set. At times I felt like I was on a grade school playground

I didn't he called it like it should and called people out, his political incorrectness was rather refreshing! Buuuut it's ok for the dems and liberals to do it such a double standard!!

500bbc

Reaction score
I'm anything but liberal however that's not a fair statement considering the low bar on name calling that our previous president set. At times I felt like I was on a grade school playground
The libturds have been continuously lowering that bar for decades. Don't blame President Trump for speaking their native language.

They are the party that brought us to Wet Asspussy warbled by a whore that drugged and robbed her clients.

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

At least they were his own thoughts and words. The current pedo in office is a complete puppet.

Never has a President failed to hold even ONE press conference in his first 45 days in office.

It's simply because he CAN'T. He is mentally deficient, incapable of forming a complete thought, much less a sentence.

I'd much rather have a President who is a loud mouthed, vulgar, mean person who puts AMERICA first, than some pedo puppet who is pushing us into anarchy.

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
What I want to know is how long Biden had to practice saying Neanderthal before he said it. He can't even remember Sheila Jackson's name (Shirley)...., He had to pull out a card because he forgot the total Covid deaths......guy is a mess.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
As I've said many times in my life when called names: "I've been called worse things, by better people".
It applies here as well.
I do feel what the left is doing with Jao is paramount to elder abuse. He is paraded around like a mascot. He is told what to say, but doesn't seem to really understand why he is saying it. He may be a pedo, but now I think he's just a senile old donkey. One that need to be put out to pasture to live the rest of his days away from the public.

WYRD

Reaction score
At least they were his own thoughts and words. The current pedo in office is a complete puppet.

Never has a President failed to hold even ONE press conference in his first 45 days in office.

It's simply because he CAN'T. He is mentally deficient, incapable of forming a complete thought, much less a sentence.

I'd much rather have a President who is a loud mouthed, vulgar, mean person who puts AMERICA first, than some pedo puppet who is pushing us into anarchy.
Please don't take what I said as an indication I support Biden because that's anything but true. I actively supported Trump's policies and still do just don't agree with his tact at times

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
I'm a supporter 100% of Texas, but just One thought, if this does Not go well. OMG!! you will Never hear the end of it. Good Luck🤔

Looking Glass

1 = Well = Known = Member
Reaction score
Why wouldn't it "go well"?

I was thinking if with all the Masks off, and for some reason or another a huge upswing in Covid Cases the Fake news will have a Hay Day protecting "sleepy"

JDKRXW

Reaction score
Am I the only one that doesn’t take it as an insult when I’m called a Neanderthal? 😊🤗

There's WAY more to your saying here..

If you think even part of this book is correct - - you will be left wondering what in the ever living fuck are we doing as humans.

I think a fair amount of what this guy thinks is accurate.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
Who gives a flying fuck what CNN or Biden says.
Fuck em all.

“Do what thou wilt...so be the whole of the law”...
Alister Crowley.

While this may smack of an anarchist point of view, consider that laws no longer seem to apply.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
Fuck em all.

Alister Crowley.

While this may smack of an anarchist point of view, consider that laws no longer seem to apply.
You get bonus points...I can't say as though I've read Mr. Cowley quoted...

Sadly, this does seem to be the case. The laws of the land are currently reduced to loose guidelines. Our law enforcement has been told to stand down on most fuckery, but weaponized against not only those spaeking the truth, but also those seeking it as well.

Crowley would fit in well in this current age we're in...

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
There's WAY more to your saying here..

If you think even part of this book is correct - - you will be left wondering what in the ever living fuck are we doing as humans.

I think a fair amount of what this guy thinks is accurate.
But, but if I read a book that might hurt my standing in the Neanderthal realm. I guess I’ll just continue to drag my knuckles. 🦍

DRYHEAT

Reaction score
Fuck em all.

Alister Crowley.

These are the thoughts that have me perplexed and conflicted daily.

I had a long diatribe in my head all planned out but I think I’ll just stop at that first sentence.😔

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score

80 million votes....

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
These are the thoughts that have me perplexed and conflicted daily.

I had a long diatribe in my head all planned out but I think I’ll just stop at that first sentence.😔

By contrast, it seems crystal clear to me!!

DILLIGAF

Reaction score
As I've said many times in my life when called names: "I've been called worse things, by better people".
It applies here as well.
I do feel what the left is doing with Jao is paramount to elder abuse. He is paraded around like a mascot. He is told what to say, but doesn't seem to really understand why he is saying it. He may be a pedo, but now I think he's just a senile old donkey. One that need to be put out to pasture to live the rest of his days away from the public.

I agree....its is elder abuse 100%

JUSTWANNARACE

I will not let them take me🤣🤣
Reaction score
I grew up there!
From age 10-40...
Explains a lot huh?
Lol

I moved more of those 3 in high school than any one should at that age! Lol but when you're the only one that can get it you had people waiting in line🤣🤣

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
CBS is no better calling it White Privilege attitude while showing 4 security camera shots of blacks attacking Asians.