WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CNN POLL

port austin pirate

Reaction score
Just read online that CNN took a poll, and according to their poll every Dem running would beat Trump except for Warren in an election,Are these BOZOS for real, next their gonna tell us that Elves en Brownies are real and that there are little men in your refrige that turn out the light when you close the door. Gmac, 530, Sman, watch that fridge youi can catch that little guy

Hullbilly

Reaction score
Just read online that CNN took a poll, and according to their poll every Dem running would beat Trump except for Warren in an election,Are these BOZOS for real, next their gonna tell us that Elves en Brownies are real and that there are little men in your refrige that turn out the light when you close the door. Gmac, 530, Sman, watch that fridge youi can catch that little guy

Hillary is pres according to CNN....let them keep up the factual reporting. They are doing a fantastic job.

530RL

Reaction score
I'm not a liberal, I'm a RINO.

I'm going to hold my nose and vote to save the Republic in 2020. Just like all the Trumpkins did in 2016. :)

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score

They will say that until election night.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
I'm not a liberal, I'm a RINO.

I'm going to hold my nose and vote to save the Republic in 2020. Just like all the Trumpkins did in 2016. :)

FavoriteDapperJay-max-1mb.gif

500bbc

Reaction score
"D"'s are dumbfucks...

scotus.jpg

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
RASMUSSEN FRIDAY 5/10/19
The Rasmussen Reports daily Presidential Tracking Poll for Friday shows that 49% of Likely U.S. Voters approve of President Trump’s job performance.
image.jpeg

Reactions: t&y

RodnJen

Reaction score
Nicole Wallace seems to like Harris. I’m not convinced the rest of the country will support someone from California.

rrrr

Reaction score
I think Harris and Warren are total idiots, but at least they have held higher office. How anyone could favor the mayor of South Bend, Indiana over those two is a sign of how fucked up Democratic voters are.

Like Trump said a few days ago, it would be hilarious watching Pete trying to get the upper hand on the Chinese in a sit down confrontation.

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
Actually that figure of 46% for Trump is based on a general opinion poll not just the Republican party, Unlike the other knuckleheads noted whose % figure is based on a poll of Democrats only. Trump's approval to play fair in this comparison, based on a Republican poll for President would show Trump as a nominee at 97% not 46% .
Just helping a brother out reggy ;).
MAGA :D

fmo24

Reaction score
I think Harris and Warren are total idiots, but at least they have held higher office. How anyone could favor the mayor of South Bend, Indiana over those two is a sign of how fucked up Democratic voters are.

Like Trump said a few days ago, it would be hilarious watching Pete trying to get the upper hand on the Chinese in a sit down confrontation.
I don’t believe being a douche bag senator in any way qualies someone for the presidency. Neither of these Cunts has held a real job. At least as mayor he has experience managing budgets and expenditures. Not sure what he did before becoming mayor