WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

CNN: Trump trails...

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
(I will get banned) .. By historically large margin..

Bitch..please. I see more maga hats and assorted paraphernalia now than before the 16 election by far.

If the left had of just accepted 2016, hunkered down and tried to sell actual policy to the country, they would have been standing a much better chance.

Instead they went absolutely nuts, ran 2+ years on RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA, which was all a lie. Open borders, free healthcare for Illegals while responsible citizens are punished. LGBTQWERTY insanity, etc, etc, etc.

Good luck. :)

Danger Dave

Sarcastically Optimistic 😁
Reaction score
Do we know yet who will make me not vote for a Democrat in 2020?

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
Do we know yet who will make me not vote for a Democrat in 2020?

You're in Luck! According to CNN, any of these fine people can and will beat Trump :D

upload_2019-8-31_19-0-22.png

Wombat

The Great Southern land
Reaction score
we, the silent majority, are going to be out in droves. the left will need to have the dead vote twice and the illegals 3 times in order to overcome us.
Send me one brother and l'll put a couple of ticks against Big Dons name.;):D

SixD9R

Reaction score
we, the silent majority, are going to be out in droves. the left will need to have the dead vote twice and the illegals 3 times in order to overcome us.
The dumbs always win the dead and illegal vote. It’s their 2 most reliable demographics. But, it wasn’t enough to stop big Don from making America Great beginning in January 2017 and it certainly won’t e enough to prevent an even bigger landslide for Trump in 2020. I can’t wait for another round of liberal tears!!

RodnJen

Reaction score
(I will get banned) .. By historically large margin..

Bitch..please. I see more maga hats and assorted paraphernalia now than before the 16 election by far.

Yup, lots of nutswingers for sure.