WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coastal Marine Export BEWARE You be the judge

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
It blows my mind how many of these shit bags exist in the boating industry. It’s like a moth to a flame for these douchebags.
As I mentioned, Miami for some reason has a bunch of these crooks. And it not just the marine industry. Material handling products and power tools are big items for them. They shop around the nation looking to buy on credit and ship to out of country places. Always some naive vendor getting hooked and never paid.

Universal Elements

Reaction score
As I mentioned, Miami for some reason has a bunch of these crooks. And it not just the marine industry. Material handling products and power tools are big items for them. They shop around the nation looking to buy on credit and ship to out of country places. Always some naive vendor getting hooked and never paid.

No guessing on the reason. Miami is the gateway to Central and South America. Lot of interesting individuals conduct business through there.

Old Texan

Reaction score
No guessing on the reason. Miami is the gateway to Central and South America. Lot of interesting individuals conduct business through there.
And most claim to have these great contacts back in the home country. The naive see the great "potential" these crooks promise....:rolleyes:

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
39d7s2.jpg

39d7lb.jpg

Cobalt232

Reaction score
I have completely stopped buying equipment (Lab Equipment) from the two 'dealers' that are located in Miami that service our industry. They are terrible to deal with bordering on crooks. They funnel a lot of stuff to South America and I feel bad for anyone that buys from them that far away when they open the container.

OC Mike

Reaction score
It blows my mind how many of these shit bags exist in the boating industry. It’s like a moth to a flame for these douchebags.

Yes, and thanks to the OP for exposing this dirt bag.

All the bad mouthing here about Florida in general, not all are bad.
Frank and Jimmies is one the best in the country, as recommended by Scott R. at Mercury Racing.
fjprop.com

Coast Mar Exp

Reaction score
We have been in business for 7 years and have many very happy customers all over the world!

This customer received what he ordered and was told we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases
which was clearly noted on his invoice. He contacted us via email a week after his purchase and also after
he was using the propeller. We told him we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases. He then processed
an Amex charge back for the purchase which Amex reviewed and ruled in our favor.
I'm sorry he's not happy with the charge back outcome and has to go and try to discredit our company here and on other social media platforms.

82daytona

Reaction score
We have been in business for 7 years and have many very happy customers all over the world!

This customer received what he ordered and was told we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases
which was clearly noted on his invoice. He contacted us via email a week after his purchase and also after
he was using the propeller. We told him we do not offer any returns on propeller purchases. He then processed
an Amex charge back for the purchase which Amex reviewed and ruled in our favor.
I'm sorry he's not happy with the charge back outcome and has to go and try to discredit our company here and on other social media platforms.

And then?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score

So are you saying the information and supporting documentation he posted is fake?

OC Mike

Reaction score
Coastal Marine,
What is your response to his claim this is a reworked 32 and not a new 30?

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
what am I missing here...

a 32 prop re-pitch to 30 is not "NEW" ??????

its time to talk with American Express supervisor for re-evaluation of the claim if its not reversed.

I can't believe C.M.E. is still standing behind his Fraudulent activity (his post thread on F.B. stating "NEW" Prop..)

what happen to "Integrity"??????

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score

He purchased a 30. You sold him a 32 someone rehabbed and stamped 30 on the side.

That isn’t a factory 30. Take the prop back and refund the customer is the only correct move you can make at this point.

More to the point you don’t even know what you sold him? Because it isn’t a 30 or a 32? It’s something reworked

hallett3

Reaction score
He purchased a 30. You sold him a 32 someone rehabbed and stamped 30 on the side.

That isn’t a factory 30. Take the prop back and refund the customer is the only correct move you can make at this point.

More to the point you don’t even know what you sold him? Because it isn’t a 30 or a 32? It’s something reworked
Totally agree. Just because your invoice says no returns, sometimes you have to make it right. He was not sold the right prop.

rvrrun

Reaction score

Is there a "dislike" button?

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Totally agree. Just because your invoice says no returns, sometimes you have to make it right. He was not sold the right prop.

His original invoice didn’t say that! He changed it after the fact

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score

Same shit you put up in your first post on RDP. Telling a lie over and over doesn't make it the truth.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Same shit you put up in your first post on RDP. Telling a lie over and over doesn't make it the truth.
they have said... if you keep repeating the same "lie" over and over.. people will start to believe it as said truth....

FishSniper

Reaction score
This guy is a shitbag. I would try again with AMEX. They have always been good with us.
Exactly AMEX is usually very good with this kinda crap where the seller is a scamming dirtbag.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score

Same as your first post dirt bag!!!

Just wait until we start posting your scam business all over Facebook. Got nothing but time on Monday and belong to a crap ton of groups..........

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

HBCraig

Reaction score

At least change a couple of words

Holy cow

Carlson-jet

Not Giving A Fuck Is An Art
Reaction score

Liar.

Singleton

Reaction score

WTF!
How do you explain the stamping. Pics posted clearly show 32, that was worked then stamped 30.
Also, your not listed as a Mercury Racing vendor, please explain.

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Has anyone noticed Coastal Marine Exports in Florida has canned responses for all their forum complaints? Pretty sad they have prewritten responses and offer no further explanation other than the same bullshit

Heylam

Reaction score
Dan, at this point CME has shown their unwillingness to work this out, so I’m glad you’ve lawyered up. Let them pay through Amex, the legal system, or in the business they’ve lost through their unethical business practices. At this point it’s their loss.

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score

IMG_2272.GIF

Old Texan

Reaction score

You have just made a decision that 1,000's of boaters throughout the entire USA and a number of other countries believe is not only wrong, but fraudulent and most likely illegal in multiple ways.

Think that one over before your next move genius.....:rolleyes:

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
the question now is????

when is a good time to Flood C.M.E. facebook account with questions pertaining to his shady deal...

C.M.E.
Right this mistake... or be prepared to answer honest questions about your unethical business transactions... on CME social media accounts......

your choice..

I'm giving you till Monday at midnight.

a. you "LIED" about the advertised "NEW PROP"
b. YOU... sent out a FRAUDULENT 2nd invoice.

no one but YOU put yourself in this position.

MAN THE F.UP and rectify this situation.

Rick Marion

Ragged Edge

Man in the Box
Reaction score
the question now is????

when is a good time to Flood C.M.E. facebook account with questions pertaining to his shady deal...

C.M.E.
Right this mistake... or be prepared to answer honest questions about your unethical business transactions... on CME social media accounts......

your choice..

I'm giving you till Monday at midnight.

a. you "LIED" about the advertised "NEW PROP"
b. YOU... sent out a FRAUDULENT 2nd invoice.

no one but YOU put yourself in this position.

MAN THE F.UP and rectify this situation.

Rick Marion

Your banging your head on a brick wall with this. CME doesn't have the means nor the integrity to make this right.

BajaMike

Reaction score
Your banging your head on a brick wall with this. CME doesn't have the means nor the integrity to make this right.

That’s right! The moral of the story is don’t do business with people that you don’t know who the fuck they are (like Craigs List and Facebook and other posers). Buy from your local businesses and RDP sponsors. At least your supporting your communities and even if you spend another few bucks you have recourse.

I would never send $1000 to someone I don’t know. I see something I like, I look it up on Amazon and buy it there....you have 30 day refund on anything for any reason.

Spend your money with people you know.....not some ass hole in Miami.....save $100 and get a $1000 worth of misery?

And in the meantime, lets give CME all the misery they deserve!

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
I'll be on CME Facebook account Tuesday morning...just asking questions about his "Fraudulent" NEW PROP advertisement.....

Shlbyntro

Ultra Conservative
Reaction score
Maybe have cutting edge or hill take a look at it for you and have it properly worked into a 30 from a source you can trust?

Heylam

Reaction score
I propose we give them the proper Yelp review they’ve earned as well. [emoji846]

Dalton

Reaction score

if you were selling a good product, you would offer refunds, and not be worried about getting tons of returns

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Happy Labor Day everyone....

CYA Tuesday...

wow... looky here (10 second search)

*15% Restock on Returns (on a page displaying many parts and "Props")

*We are not an Authorized Mercury Marine Dealer we are a Mercury Marine Parts Supplier.

*We are a subsidiary of

Bigbore500r

Reaction score

Hello robotic assistant, is the owner of the company home?

Reaction score
This is a bummer to read. I have been reccomending Mike and CME for quite some time now with US and international orders. We have recieved nothing but positive feedback so far. Clearly the man got the wrong prop and hopefully cooler heads will prevail this week and an agreement can be reached.

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
Relaxalot

did A.E. recredit your transaction?

did you send the prop back to C.M.E.?

where did you see CME advertised Prop for sale? Is this the prop listed for sale on their Facebook account?

if you dont mind reply here or privately...

what is your current status???

Good luck

Rick

rmarion

Stop The Steal
Reaction score
OP.. Relaxalot

Was your order advertised as "NEW"?

Nokomis

Nobody
Reaction score
Not sure it was brought up but the part number on the prop you received is different than the part number on the invoice.

That alone should get AMEX to rethink their decision.