WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Code Blue Pools NEW BUILD

RichieRich

Reaction score
I am posting this because of the run around I got from the big pool builders in the city. No return calls, missed appointments and no call/no show. So a friend of mine referred me to Gary at Code Blue Pools. Called him, got a quote after with meeting with him a few times to get my layout how I wanted it. They started digging on December 31st and today they sprayed in the shell. Very happy with everything so far. I highly recommend contacting them if you are considering a pool build or remodel.
Gary's cell is 928-486-9386

I will be cutting in a half height garage door on the back of my garage wall and putting in a concrete bar top later.
metal from spa side.jpg

shotcrete 3.jpg

Attachments

• before pool 1.jpg
    before pool 1.jpg
    153.8 KB · Views: 165
  • before pool 2.jpg
    before pool 2.jpg
    141.8 KB · Views: 171
  • metal and plumbing spa.jpg
    metal and plumbing spa.jpg
    131.8 KB · Views: 177
  • metal in deep end.jpg
    metal in deep end.jpg
    132.6 KB · Views: 173
  • shelf metal.jpg
    shelf metal.jpg
    112.7 KB · Views: 169
  • shotcrete 1.jpg
    shotcrete 1.jpg
    128.7 KB · Views: 174
  • shotcrete 2.jpg
    shotcrete 2.jpg
    111 KB · Views: 167

ONE-A-DAY

Reaction score
Congrats, ours was going pretty fast, now its been sitting a few weeks since the gunite. The glow in the dark tiles and some of the other tiles are delayed due to Covid, or at least thats the excuse everyone seems to use these days. No hurry, as long as its done by April I am not complaining. They had to gunite ours twice, once with a thin layer after they dug it to keep the walls from falling in since we live on basically sand, and then the big coat once the plumbing and iron was in.

Our builder has 38 builds in progress now, crazy.
qnB2BqfxSG67HNGyzRPcfA.jpg
7b%M6eUDTciMZG89X%fJsw.jpg
ZB3hEkFlTiaAZgJO7UmMSg.jpg
d7%C8OFWQeamhi70AW9EQg.jpg

grumpy88

Reaction score
You guys make me jealous ! Im over 6 months since they started digging and they still are not 100 percent done ! Smh . Both pools like great !

Todd Mohr

Will Race For Beer
Reaction score
pool.jpg

They broke ground on mine 12/20 and here's where we are now, hopefully gunite next week.

CoolCruzin

Reaction score
I just might need to call code blue pools.
Can’t get the others to call or get me a drawing we like to go with .
I’m burned out and didn’t get started yet.

FishSniper

Reaction score
I am posting this because of the run around I got from the big pool builders in the city. No return calls, missed appointments and no call/no show. So a friend of mine referred me to Gary at Code Blue Pools. Called him, got a quote after with meeting with him a few times to get my layout how I wanted it. They started digging on December 31st and today they sprayed in the shell. Very happy with everything so far. I highly recommend contacting them if you are considering a pool build or remodel.

I will be cutting in a half height garage door on the back of my garage wall and putting in a concrete bar top later.
View attachment 964101
View attachment 964106
We’re in the middle of a Havasu pool build also. Travertine went in couple weeks ago.
4C0B28AC-C65A-4A91-8F01-03F94DEADC2B.jpeg

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score

View attachment 964101
View attachment 964106
if you don't mind... how much for a pool like this???

RichieRich

Reaction score
So close now...we had some issues with fencing and we added some decking to the mix so we were delayed a little. Should be getting the pebble on Friday!
Gary at Code Blue is a perfectionist and it shows.

Decking 2.jpg

Attachments

• Decking 1.jpg
    Decking 1.jpg
    292.2 KB · Views: 123
  • Decking 3.jpg
    Decking 3.jpg
    404.9 KB · Views: 125

RichieRich

Reaction score
Do you know what color plaster that is?
yup...its Tropics Blue with extra glass. Its got abalone shell and glass in it and it sparkles in the sun.
The pics are literally minutes after it was filled so there are no chemicals in it yet so its still a little hazy and yellow.
I haven't seen it with the lights on yet but Gary at Code Blue said it'll look amazing
Can't wait!

spa overflow.jpg

82daytona

Reaction score
Thank you. Tropics blue is one of our choices with the extra glass and shell too.