Cole Boat Regatta

cole_skier

Reaction score
Heading out.
IMG_0796.JPG

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

guest hs

Reaction score
I ordered 3 shirts I think, need to know how much cash to bring for them.

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
I think I just passed Cole_Skier on 95 between Searchlight & Cal-Nev-Ari. Wishing I was headed to Parker for the regatta instead of towards Vegas..

Last edited:

cole_skier

Reaction score
I think I just passed Cole_Skier on 95 between Searcjlight & cal-nev-ari. Wishing I was headed to Parker for the regatta instead of towards Vegas..

That was us. In Havasu now

cole_skier

Reaction score
Everyone is getting some swag. Thanks to RDP and Boat Bling
IMG_0799.JPG

Reaction score
a bunch of us are at the sandbar across from the blue water right now

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
Those 250s are beautiful! Anyone remember that blown and injected Cole V drive? 22’? Think it may have been a member in the hotboat days and there was a video of it going through the channel. One of my favorite boats of all time.

ham&cheese

Reaction score
Great meeting you guys! You have quite the collection! Absolutely stunning.

Sent from my Pixel using Tapatalk
Yeah man! It was totally cool meeting you and talking with your dad. The outboard Cole Starfire you grew up in is way clean!

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
Yeah man! It was totally cool meeting you and talking with your dad. The outboard Cole Starfire you grew up in is way clean!
Yeah, dad was having a blast. Had a stroke back in December so getting back on the water again, seeing a bunch of Coles and talking boats was great for him.

Ours is the Mini Cruiser. Only OB Mini Cruiser ever made, the others were V Drives. All of the modern bottoms (Superhawk, Nighthawk and SS) all started with this boat.

Bullet28

Nor Cal Delta
Reaction score
Yeah, dad was having a blast. Had a stroke back in December so getting back on the water again, seeing a bunch of Coles and talking boats was great for him.

Ours is the Mini Cruiser. Only OB Mini Cruiser ever made, the others were V Drives. All of the modern bottoms (Superhawk, Nighthawk and SS) all started with this boat.

Nice boat your dad has back in the day we had 87 Avenger with a 125 outboard what a fun boat to drive.

Ray

ham&cheese

Reaction score

That’s great he’s doing much better, out and about enjoying his boat again with the family. I must have misunderstood.. So now I know it’s a mini cruiser. I have seen that boat rigged as a V drive before I believe.. Also it would be cool to meet up with you in Havasu one of these days.. Haven’t been up to Pirates or Topock yet and I’d like to follow someone first before making that venture

guest hs

Reaction score
Family and I had a great time st a nice laid back event met some great people thank you Cole Skier for all your hard work! Sorry we skipped the dinner we had some dog issues back at the house so we decided to pack up and go home any take care of that.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Family and I had a great time st a nice laid back event met some great people thank you Cole Skier for all your hard work! Sorry we skipped the dinner we had some dog issues back at the house so we decided to pack up and go home any take care of that.

Was great meeting you and your family. We will definitely do this again. I learned a lot and made some notes to make bigger and better.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that came out. It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and hanging out. Sorry for some of the confusion. Next year we will do better. I will post up some pics this week. Again thank you everyone.

Wilseya

Reaction score
Thank you to everyone that came out. It was a lot of fun meeting everyone and hanging out. Sorry for some of the confusion. Next year we will do better. I will post up some pics this week. Again thank you everyone.

Wilseya

Reaction score
Had a fantastic time don't give up next year will be bigger better. Special thanks for River days for donating the $50 gift certificate that I won that's one of the raffle prizes. Also a special thank you to Boater250s for inviting me. I believe a super good time was had by all.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Those 250s are beautiful! Anyone remember that blown and injected Cole V drive? 22’? Think it may have been a member in the hotboat days and there was a video of it going through the channel. One of my favorite boats of all time.

I remember the boat well!! I for the life of me can't remember his user name right now, but I definitely remember the boat. Open bow / hauled ass!

One of my favorite boats of all time was the Red Cole V-drive that was Twin Turbo called Russian Roulette. I really wanted to buy that boat when it was up for sale, but couldn't swing it.. :(

RD

Rayson1971

Reaction score
I remember the boat well!! I for the life of me can't remember his user name right now, but I definitely remember the boat. Open bow / hauled ass!

One of my favorite boats of all time was the Red Cole V-drive that was Twin Turbo called Russian Roulette. I really wanted to buy that boat when it was up for sale, but couldn't swing it.. :(

RD
You talk about the blown injected family boat on u tube? I would bring it up but my phone won't let me. Names John. Won't give last name but his brother used to race a fuel hydro back in the day

hawgty55

Reaction score
It was all in good fun!
Coleskier and his wife did a great job putting this on for us cole boat owners and friends.
Thanks to RDP and riverwhips AOcoolers outboardmafia for there donations for the raffles aswell. my winnings are already spent!
IMG_2013(1).jpg
IMG_2017.jpg
20181020_141640.jpg
20181020_141624.jpg
20181020_141825.jpg
IMG_2015.jpg
IMG_2016.jpg
20181020_141903.jpg
IMG952034.jpg
IMG952035.jpg

hawgty55

Reaction score
Also i videoed some of the fast passes by the flatty guys with my wifes phoned and turned out horrible. Hopefully someone has some they can share.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
You talk about the blown injected family boat on u tube? I would bring it up but my phone won't let me. Names John. Won't give last name but his brother used to race a fuel hydro back in the day
Found it. What a boat. Glad you guys are celebrating these boats, they are beautiful.

Here is a better video of him making passes. LOVE this boat.

cole_skier

Reaction score
I started a Cole Boat Owners Group on Facebook for those that want to join and stay in touch through out the year. Hopefully make is easier next year so getting people signed up and shirt orders a little easier to deal with. I made it a closed group to keep most of the idiots out.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Really bummed I missed the day, but glad we made the dinner!! Had a great time seeing everyone, and meeting some of the members!

Looking forward to next years regatta!

RD

boater250s

Reaction score
8ABBB271-8E24-49FF-A755-F5843FBC7FBE.jpeg
F63A52CE-81E1-4C62-9349-F53ABF42C4A5.jpeg
My grandson ready to take over part of the Fleet . Of course his favorite the flat bottom . Had a great time would really like to thank Tim and his wife for doing a great job.First and hopefully not the last