WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cole Boat Regatta

King295

Well-Known Inmate #20225
Reaction score
Bummed I missed it but really appreciate Tim taking my t-shirt order before the event. Next year I'll be there even though I'm not a Cole owner... then again I've been looking for a flatty so that could change. Who's holding a TR-2 to 5 for sale?

bagged97taco

Reaction score
If you have any large’s I would be down to buy one. Bummed I couldn’t make it.

cole_skier

Reaction score
I have 7 XL's left if anyone is interested. Message me and we can get them sent out
IMG_3251.jpg

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
I started a Cole Boat Owners Group on Facebook for those that want to join and stay in touch through out the year. Hopefully make is easier next year so getting people signed up and shirt orders a little easier to deal with. I made it a closed group to keep most of the idiots out.
So for those of us that don’t have a Facebook acct, has a date/location been set for ‘19?

guest hs

Reaction score
Im in! Any thoughts about a location change this year? Just going to throw this out there. Needles Marina has dredged the lagoon, it would be cool to hang out in there in the evening load it all up with Coles and we could take some really nice pics. P.S. Tim what day are you going to the show this weekend I have your prop ready for the hand off.

cole_skier

Reaction score
Im in! Any thoughts about a location change this year? Just going to throw this out there. Needles Marina has dredged the lagoon, it would be cool to hang out in there in the evening load it all up with Coles and we could take some really nice pics. P.S. Tim what day are you going to the show this weekend I have your prop ready for the hand off.

I am going to call them. I thought it would be good too.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

cole_skier

Reaction score

PS I will be at the show Saturday

hawgty55

Reaction score
I enjoyed Parker. But i might be the minority because we dont get to get down there often.

cole_skier

Reaction score
I talked with Needles Marina and they would love to have us. They have 6 cabins available to rent and then the RV park. We can use the lagoon (which would be cool). Only issue is the restaurant will not be done until next fall (2020). Give me your thoughts.

cole_skier

Reaction score
So here it is: looking at the 25th and 26th of October. Either Needles or Parker. Looking for input on which location people would prefer. I am going to go on a majority rule kind of deal so we can the most boats to participate.

OldSchoolBoats

No Bad Days
Reaction score
So here it is: looking at the 25th and 26th of October. Either Needles or Parker. Looking for input on which location people would prefer. I am going to go on a majority rule kind of deal so we can the most boats to participate.

Neither

Do it at Pirates Cove

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Cole Brewed

Reaction score

Needles

milkmoney

Reaction score
Parker

[emoji41][emoji202]

Sent from my SM-G930V using Tapatalk

milkmoney

Reaction score
Just asking. Maybe we should do a combo regatta Cole and Schiada. The two best West Coast custom boat builders on the planet!
Schiada has it's own regatta at end of Sept...

milkmoney

Reaction score
I know that but it was just a suggestion to make the two Regattas together and have on big one.
The only way that will happen is if it is done separate from schiada regatta.

Like a get together Cole regatta with schiada owners welcome. Imo

cole_skier

Reaction score
Most Schiada owners are ok. Have been around Schiada boats my whole life, before they were trailer queens. Going to the shop when it was Leonard Schiada and crew with my dad and cousin. That was in the mid 60’s. That being said, Cole owners are not ass hats and welcome all that have a love for the days long ago when the river was for everyone.

Last edited:

guest hs

Reaction score
Most Schiada owners are ok. Have been around Schiada boats my whole life, before they were trailer queens. Going to the shop when it was Lenard Schiada and crew with my dad and cousin. That was in the mid 60’s. That being said, Cole owners are not ass hats and welcome all that have a love for the days long ago when the river was for everyone.

Well said Tim!

milkmoney

Reaction score
Most Schiada owners are ok. Have been around Schiada boats my whole life, before they were trailer queens. Going to the shop when it was Lenard Schiada and crew with my dad and cousin. That was in the mid 60’s. That being said, Cole owners are not ass hats and welcome all that have a love for the days long ago when the river was for everyone.

I was only saying what I said because I do not run the schiada regatta ...and go by that I only seen schiadas at regatta.

cole_skier

Reaction score
I was only saying what I said because I do not run the schiada regatta ...and go by that I only seen schiadas at regatta.

I finally got to get a shot at MilkMoney. I was just giving you shit.

milkmoney

Reaction score
I finally got to get a shot at MilkMoney. I was just giving you shit.

Shot right across the bow. [emoji39][emoji202]

SW_GLASS

Reaction score

Either one for me. I plan to attend this year regardless of location.

Cole Brewed

Reaction score

So are the dates finalized? Location I’m not as concerned with. I’m one of the 3, that don’t have a Facebook account to see any updates that may be out there.

franky

Reaction score

That is the weekend of the 300 Enduro...

Cole Brewed

Reaction score
Tim , what are you trying to say ?
Hey Shane that was me asking about dates (more of a concern for me), to Tim. I am good with either location.

I did that on my phone , I guess somehow looks like Tim post, not a reply....idk

guest hs

Reaction score
Ha sorry I get your two aviators mixed up time to time