WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Cole Boats

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
When ya sit and ride in a Cole, ya know you're in something different.

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
Cole is definatley a bitchen boat.. It's a damn shame that he's not building boats anymore.. The folk lore and rumors are just plain weird..

RD

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Cole is definatley a bitchen boat.. It's a damn shame that he's not building boats anymore.. The folk lore and rumors are just plain weird..

RD

In addition,, one of the most facinating guys in boating.

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
he builds great boats my buddy owns the blue and white starfire in that brochure on this thread called hot cole and is a fast 100 plus mph jet boat and an honest 100 mph boat. i will c if i can dig up the hot boat article from one of my old mags and scan it and post it up for ya cole guys

.boatpoor

Reaction score
he builds great boats my buddy owns the blue and white starfire in that brochure on this thread called hot cole and is a fast 100 plus mph jet boat and an honest 100 mph boat. i will c if i can dig up the hot boat article from one of my old mags and scan it and post it up for ya cole guys

Justin, maybe you could scan a couple more pics of whats bendin over that engine cover, bratha. haha:D

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
Turquoise and pink.
As Cole boats as it gets.

I'd love to do a video documentary on Cole and submit it to Current TV.
Sponsor Geico pays for motorized interest related videos on Current BTW.

Uncle Dave

Reaction score
Ive always liked Cole Boats especially the 22 superhawk.

I was highly envious when my buddy scored one in top shape for about 10K- DAMM howd he get that?

Good news was Ive been able to use it and ride in it for the last decade.

My buddies got a 600hp boostpower in his and it rocks hard especially out of the hole.

That said Jim was notorious for rigging testing with non stock parts and hidden but basic mods to engines and outdrives.

In hot boats test they would ask everyone to use 1 prop for the performance and ski testing and ole Jim never used less than 2. When questioned why there was a 5 blade in the ski round and the top speed test had a 4 blade ole Jim replied that he'd "knock off a blade to even things out".

All that said- we are poorer boating community without the contribution of COLE boats.

Heres a picture of me tied up to it a few years ago at NAci- big fun

UD

brianwhiteboy

Professional Lurker
Reaction score
Turquoise and pink.
As Cole boats as it gets.

I'd love to do a video documentary on Cole and submit it to Current TV.
Sponsor Geico pays for motorized interest related videos on Current BTW.

Turquoise and pink...my 20' SS

displayimage.php

Mblaster

Reaction score
Whats the difference between the 22 superhawk and the 22 skier?

They look damn rear the same to me.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

been a long time since i leaned against a cole mold,but if i remember right the ski had a small psudo swim step molded in.about the time the ski was born cole pulled his molds from West coast tooling and started doing in house glass again.those were the days!

Carrera Boats

Boat Manufacturer
Reaction score

22 superhawk looks more (to me) the old Caliber 1 style ski boat, the 22 nighthawk seemed sleeker, more modern, cleaner lines etc.. they both look pretty good, wish I new what happened to the 22 superhawk mold, would love to keep the line up intact...rumors and folktale say it was destroyed?? anyone know??

Did find the old 24 CA Offshore, mold is for sale. I'm considering buying it just for the coolness factor!:D

grumpy88

Reaction score
I had a star fire that was kind of in hot boat . Was in the foreground of a picture of the boat behind it at the Los Angeles boat show .