WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Colin Powell dies from Covid

4Waters

Reaction score
Fox 11 just said he wasn't fully vaccinated, I call BS he's fully vaxed

This is cnn, they are admiting he is fully vaxed. Last sentence.

Screenshot_20211018-051402_Chrome.jpg

Fox 11 just admitted that he was fully vaxed 🤣

Last edited:

4Waters

Reaction score
Fortunately it happened to this lying piece of shit and not someone with an actual soul capable of providing value to the human race.

I wonder if he found WMDs in hell. Rest in piss shithead.
Yeah, I not a big fan either. Jumped on the black bandwagon in 2007 instead of sticking to his morels, Oprah did the same thing to hillary/women in 2007.

SpeedyWho

Reaction score
So, how many illnesses can kill you at 84? That's at least a decade longer than I'm gonna last. Let's make a headline out of this and scare more sheep about the virus, never let a opportunity to push the agenda go to waste.

lbhsbz

Reaction score
So, how many illnesses can kill you at 84? That's at least a decade longer than I'm gonna last. Let's make a headline out of this and scare more sheep about the virus, never let a opportunity to push the agenda go to waste.
The only benefits of living till 84 are Velcro shoes and someone wiping your ass for you.

HB2Havasu

Reaction score
Hmmm...fully vaxxed.

That is all.
I’m sure living 12 years past normal life expectancy had no bearing on his death. 🤦‍♂️

My Son who is unvaccinated and his Friend got Covid in Las Vegas about 3 weeks ago. My son was perfectly fine after about 10 days. His 39 yr old friend who is fully vaccinated with zero co-morbidities is now clinging to life in the ICU. Good thing he got the Jab.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Total BS

He had underlying multiple myeloma and he was 84! Wtf? I Listened to the last part of the story. It says his family and doctors haven't released the cause of death yet. Wtf news? Do better

Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
First off, Life long Republican here,fully vaccinated. Some of you morons need learn respect. If you cannot handle that at least learn to read. Colin Powell did his best all his life. Covid was the least of Colin Powell health issues.

OCMerrill

All in...
Reaction score
CNN.......Enough said.

The dude is probably just hanging out with Elvis.

Ghit

Reaction score
First off, Life long Republican here,fully vaccinated. Some of you morons need learn respect. If you cannot handle that at least learn to read. Colin Powell did his best all his life. Covid was the least of Colin Powell health issues.
Like the respect he gave to the American public as Secretary of State? The respect he gave to our Allies? Respect he gave to the hundreds of thousands of dead Iraqi's?

No respect given where none is earned. The guy was a liar.

MPHSystems

Hallett 240
Reaction score
He was already on his way out with an incurable blood cancer.
Powell died of Blood Cancer.

Multi Myeloma.
Th

the point is that’s the case with most of the 600k ChinaVirus deaths.

And Powell was a cuck, he backed obooze and sold out trump when something could have been done.

Respect is earned, Powell squandered what he had.

Last edited:

Dalton

Reaction score

that's true, but we need to bring reality to the people that think the vaccine is some magic unquestionable potion that's 100% effective 100% of the time, and yes there are many people that think that.

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Yeah, I not a big fan either. Jumped on the black bandwagon in 2007 instead of sticking to his morels, Oprah did the same thing to hillary/women in 2007.

When he was handing over the Sec of State office to Hillary in 2009 he warned her that all government emails were subject to FOIA searches, (but that private ones weren't wink wink). He is the reason she was running her off grid server in the first place. His allegiance was not to the constitution, it was to the political apparatus.

v6toy4x

Reaction score
(but that private ones weren't wink wink). He is the reason she was running her off grid server in the first place. His allegiance was not to the constitution, it was to the political apparatus.

Definitely should have applied for the last admin!

ElAzul

Well-Known RDP Inmate #211
Reaction score
Hate the man or like the man, I still have compassion for the friends, family and loved ones he left behind. Pretty callous to talk badly in public.
Or not

instagator

Reaction score
George HW Bush made him chairman of the Joint Cheifs of Staff, and you guys seem to hate him, Why would that be. I think the man was a real American Hero.
He was a 4 star general, secretary of State,....ect..

caribbean20

Reaction score
George HW Bush made him chairman of the Joint Cheifs of Staff, and you guys seem to hate him, Why would that be. I think the man was a real American Hero.
He was a 4 star general, secretary of State,....ect..
agreed! Vietnam war vet to boot. If only more of us could be as honorable as him.

He had blood cancer and was 84. His cancer treatment seriously suppressed his immune system, same for many, including those with Rheumatoid Arthritis on Humira.

Drew

Banned
Reaction score
Wow. The guy was 84 years old, had cancer and said he died from complication from Covid is about as dumb as saying I’m a 9/11 survivor. I was in the Bahamas when the planes crashed but at the end of the day I did survive . So done with the spin bullshit. Not to mention he was a turncoat and have no use for people who do not act on their beliefs but Will be anything to anyone who will keep him employed .

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Yep, he let us do our jobs over there without bullshit ROE's. Later in life though he backed Obama because of skin color and became a RINO.

I for one, did not know that. Too bad. He always seemed like a straight up guy.

RIP either way.