WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

College FOOSBALL 2021 season......

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
Welp...here we go with another one...some games started up yesterday...bulk of the games this holiday weekend to kick off the season. Last season straight up sucked balls....I didn't really follow shit. Couldn't get into it. Not even feeling it. We'll see how it goes. Hard to get in to until damn USC gets their program and shit together. Still like to start these threads for the annual banter...😁
Meanwhile....I'll keep busy into October following my Doyers!!! 😂
Fight On..........Carry on. 🤘

playdeep

Reaction score
Great games this weekend...
Hoping Clemson beats Georgia.
UCLA beats the fighting Orgeron's.
Notre Dame beats FSU..

Joker

Reaction score
ASU really played like dog crap last night but luckily beat another powerhouse.

Pelon

Reaction score
UCLA looked surprisingly good against Hawaii. They get a big test this weekend against LSU aat the Rose Bowl!

78Southwind

Reaction score
Strange. How do you get tickets with no time yet....?

When I use to get my physical tickets they never had a time on them just the scheduled day. Then on the back it said event time/date subject to change. The tickets are digital now so you just download them to your phone. I haven't downloaded my current tickets from my website wallet so I don't know if they have the time on them or not.

nowski

Reaction score
Some big names have been going down in flames early in the season, I think it's going to be a strange year for college football. fight on...

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Well, that was a short season. God I hate USC…. Heartbreak again
They looked horrible.....was thinking Stanford wasn't gonna really show up after their loss last week. Trojans schedule looked a lil soft ...opportunity to make a statement maybe. But nope...lol. When is Helton leaving? Seems like SC football has turned into a joke😂😂

HBCraig

Reaction score
They looked horrible.....was thinking Stanford wasn't gonna really show up after their loss last week. Trojans schedule looked a lil soft ...opportunity to make a statement maybe. But nope...lol. When is Helton leaving? Seems like SC football has turned into a joke😂😂
Hopefully Helton is staying for a while. :)

USC admin has to come to the realization they need to pay a big time coach. Your are taking these bad losses in stride man.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Hopefully Helton is staying for a while. :)

USC admin has to come to the realization they need to pay a big time coach. Your are taking these bad losses in stride man.
Meh...haven't really been able to get into CFB these last couple of seasons. My Doyers have been keeping me busy. 😁

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score

He’d probably get fired, head to another team, and make them a top 10 team. I honestly don’t know what is going on. Entire team is stacked with 4 and 5 stars every year and they look like scrubs.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
He’d probably get fired, head to another team, and make them a top 10 team. I honestly don’t know what is going on. Entire team is stacked with 4 and 5 stars every year and they look like scrubs.
I know...I don't get it. The talent has been there. Seems like these past couple of seasons they've been playing like rooks waiting to get past their rookie mistake making stage. Let's just blame it on the coaching. 😂

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Where’s the new 5 star kid Korey Foreman. He hasn’t gotten a stat yet?

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Hell yeh. Bellinger needs to start hitting or he will sit.
Imo... we're past that stage. He should be sitting. And if nothing changes for him...it would be stupid not to sit him for any post season games. Especially since it looks like they are heading for a bullshit one game series for the wildcard. 🙄

Cobalt232

Reaction score
Penalties killed them last night. I'm no USC fan, but they did get a couple of bad calls though.

78Southwind

Reaction score
Just saying...
20210911_192118.jpg

Sent from my SM-N986U1 using Tapatalk

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Kinda meh tomorrow.....might get up and watch the ND/Wisconsin game....looks to be the one of the day. Meh meh.....SC chugs along...
😁

Bowtiepower00

Reaction score
Lessss go HAWKEYES! I think AP 5 is optimistic, but our defense is solid, and we have a good schedule this year. If we can hang with penn state and whisky we have a chance at a playoff berth. Still waiting on the offense to come around. Haven’t seen a good test yet- but I’m happy with the way we played ISU.

ChumpChange

Commercial Banker
Reaction score
Too bad the site was down last Saturday or I would’ve had some fun conversations with @HBCraig. Some of the craziest officiating ever with crazy intentional grounding calls and not knowing what down it was.

Joker

Reaction score
Lessss go HAWKEYES! I think AP 5 is optimistic, but our defense is solid, and we have a good schedule this year. If we can hang with penn state and whisky we have a chance at a playoff berth. Still waiting on the offense to come around. Haven’t seen a good test yet- but I’m happy with the way we played ISU.
Used to love going to the Fieldhouse when we lived in Illinois.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Tight game in Wisc.....ND for the return and the lead....pretty good game

HBCraig

Reaction score
Too bad the site was down last Saturday or I would’ve had some fun conversations with @HBCraig. Some of the craziest officiating ever with crazy intentional grounding calls and not knowing what down it was.
They admitted the targeting call was a mistake.