WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

COLLEGE FOOTBALL starts!!!.......

HOOTER SLED-

Supercharged MOTORBOAT!!!
Reaction score
OK PLAYER.

UA's schedule is way harder than USC's. You play 1 ranked team. One. And even the rivalry games won't be even remotely close. Would I like to see the Tide play the Cocks and Uga? Definitely. But that's the way it goes this year. I guess another striped-pussy whoopin' is in order instead though. I wonder if LSU has figured-out how to cross midfield yet...

Sent from somewhere in the United Soviet State of Kalifornia.

My point was this....... Both Bama and USC both have comparable schedules this year. They both should dominate should they get past their 2 biggest games in their schedules. SEC nutswingers are always claiming that the PAC12 schedules are weak. You have no claim to that this year since the schedules are alike. Shit, NCAA even tossed in a PAC12 championship for ya now too. :D Oh, and by the way, we play TWO ranked teams.... Oregon, and Stanford. ;) And you play Michigan at home, not in Ann Arbor like you said earlier, right? :cool:

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Any of you SEC nut swingers care to make a bet ? You may be able to shut down Oregons speed option, but SC is a whole different ball game offensively.
SEC offenses are very simple , run the ball, play action off of the run. Monte Kiffin will dial up the Tampa two and shut you down. ;)

What's a BUT swinger? :D LOL... U went back and changed it.

mariley85

Reaction score
My point was this....... Both Bama and USC both have comparable schedules this year. They both should dominate should they get past their 2 biggest games in their schedules. SEC nutswingers are always claiming that the PAC12 schedules are weak. You have no claim to that this year since the schedules are alike. Shit, NCAA even tossed in a PAC12 championship for ya now too. :D Oh, and by the way, we play TWO ranked teams.... Oregon, and Stanford. ;) And you play Michigan at home, not in Ann Arbor like you said earlier, right? :cool:

Fair enough. I just think the PAC is weak in general. And Michigan is at Texas Stadium ;)

Hammer

Reaction score
Fair enough. I just think the PAC is weak in general. And Michigan is at Texas Stadium ;)

Your a Big 10 fan ? I like Brady Hoke but that conference is soft.

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score

That's why I was wondering why you said that. I didn't know that. You'll probably have the advantage in neutral Texas. :D A playoff system will fix all this. ;)

mariley85

Reaction score
Your a Big 10 fan ? I like Brady Hoke but that conference is soft.

No way, Jose. I only really like the Big 12 (or whatever it's called now. The one with Texas and Baylor), and the SEC. There are select teams from other conferences i like though: FSU, SDSU, Arizona.

Hammer

Reaction score
Why U of A ? I'm curious how rich rod is going to do there ?

mariley85

Reaction score
why LSU couldn't figure it out last January:

KXODT.jpg

milkmoney

Reaction score
i will say it again,,,,,huskers..:thumbsup

thread closed move along..:D

HBCraig

Reaction score
Any of you SEC nut swingers care to make a bet ? You may be able to shut down Oregons speed option, but SC is a whole different ball game offensively.
SEC offenses are very simple , run the ball, play action off of the run. Monte Kiffin will dial up the Tampa two and shut you down. ;)

As an avid SC hater, I love the fact you have Kiffin.

Only thing the PAC 12 has to do is win about 10 titles in a row to get to .500 to tie the SEC. Good luck. ;)

mariley85

Reaction score
Why U of A ? I'm curious how rich rod is going to do there ?

long family history. grandparents were in the class of '38, uncles, cousins, etc.

hopefully rodriguez does some real good. stoops wasn't able to make any real progress, and i'm sure he's happy to be back in that craphole aka norman.

BEAR DOWN

Hammer

Reaction score
As an avid SC hater, I love the fact you have Kiffin.

Only thing the PAC 12 has to do is win about 10 titles in a row to get to .500 to tie the SEC. Good luck. ;)

Only reason you have so many is the BS AP Poll and the BS BCS. You hate muffin cause bailed on Tennessee , he had bama on the ropes with a shitty team. Only reason Bray is there now is cause of kiffin, Dooley is choking over there. Everybody hates on the PAC-12 ! Where was the SEC when SC had Carroll making title runs year after year ?

HBCraig

Reaction score
Only reason you have so many is the BS AP Poll and the BS BCS. You hate muffin cause bailed on Tennessee , he had bama on the ropes with a shitty team. Only reason Bray is there now is cause of kiffin, Dooley is choking over there. Everybody hates on the PAC-12 ! Where was the SEC when SC had Carroll making title runs year after year ?

You mean title RUN. Dont add another on there. You won once only.

If you think the SEC isnt the best in all of the land then you are the minority.

Again, I am glad Carroll is gone and Kiffin is there.

Hammer

Reaction score
LSU and Bama are the only elite teams in your conference, we have SC and Oregon as well as Stanford during Lucks Era. Tables are turning with the new head coaches in the PAC-12 .

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Looks like S. Carolina is barely getting by Vanderbilt. They just took the lead 16-13 in the 4th quarter. :eek:

PokerRun388

Reaction score
WSU vs BYU coming up after this game.:thumbsup

Oh yea, football all night....

I'll be watching games and posting on rdp, what a great night.:D

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
WSU vs BYU coming up after this game.:thumbsup

Oh yea, football all night....

I'll be watching games and posting on rdp, what a great night.:D

You should let your hair down Pokey. Head on down to Rudy's to watch the games and throw back a couple of Shirley Temples, extra cherries. :D

PokerRun388

Reaction score
You should let your hair down Pokey. Head on down to Rudy's to watch the games and throw back a couple of Shirley Temples, extra cherries. :D

Well, Rudy's is a fun place, and I love the girls outfits there, but it's a work night, plus I'd rather be chatting with you guys.:thumbsup Forget Rudy's......:p

HBCraig

Reaction score
LSU and Bama are the only elite teams in your conference, we have SC and Oregon as well as Stanford during Lucks Era. Tables are turning with the new head coaches in the PAC-12 .

Hahaha. Okay. :rolleyes:

ultrajet

Reaction score
You mean title RUN. Dont add another on there. You won once only.

If you think the SEC isnt the best in all of the land then you are the minority.

Again, I am glad Carroll is gone and Kiffin is there.

Just because year after year an SEC team is crowned champion doesn't make it the toughest conference. There are alot of weak teams in there right now, especially with Florida down. A mediocre PAC 12 team( UW, UA, ASU for instance) would undoubtedly have a winning season in that conference IMO.

Hammer

Reaction score

Typical Bias SEC opinion. Nobody can compete with the all mighty SEC:rolleyes:

I will say that the SEC has GREAT Athletes, but it isn't an elite Conference. If Sc were in the SEC, they would compete for the conference championship every year.

Hammer

Reaction score
Just because year after year an SEC team is crowned champion doesn't make it the toughest conference. There are alot of weak teams in there right now, especially with Florida down. A mediocre PAC 12 team( UW, UA, ASU for instance) would undoubtedly have a winning season in that conference IMO.

A good friend of mine played QB at Oregon:thumbsup, backed up Joey Harrington, When Tedford left, so did his chance to start:grumble:

Beef Injector

Reaction score
Not mention the Big12 would easily go toe to toe with the SEC. That's the biggest circle jerk in sports. An entire conference acting like one, big team. GTFO :rotflmao:

ultrajet

Reaction score

Anybody know when the last time Bama came out west to play a PAC 12 team on there own turf. At least lsu came to UW two years ago, and agreed to play Oregon on a "neutral" field last year( Texas stadium). There's an open invitation from chip Kelly up in Eugene, he's made that very public. Georgia agreed on a 2 game deal but has since pussed out. I even heard that Tennesee may not be coming to Eugene next year to finish out their deal due to the ass kicking they took in Knoxville 2 years ago. :thumbsdown.

HBCraig

Reaction score
Typical Bias SEC opinion. Nobody can compete with the all mighty SEC:rolleyes:

I will say that the SEC has GREAT Athletes, but it isn't an elite Conference. If Sc were in the SEC, they would compete for the conference championship every year.

They would average 8-9 wins tops. Its not AN elite conference, it IS the elite.

ultrajet

Reaction score
They would average 8-9 wins tops. Its not AN elite conference, it IS the elite.

That could be the most ridiculous statement yet Craig. I'm obviously not an SC fan but they would mop the floor with SEC teams, even during their down years.

J.T.

Reaction score
eh, i don't know. they play michigan in foreign territory, lsu in the tiger's den, arkansas at war memorial, tennessee in knoxville, and auburn is always kind of a crap shoot (even if they are unranked and it's in tuscaloosa).

the only oppsition sc has is oregon and stanford in palo alto.
ucla? dead.
asu? nope.
arizona? goddamn i hope they win.
udub? they have a football team?
notre dame? who?

Amen

HBCraig

Reaction score
That could be the most ridiculous statement yet Craig. I'm obviously not an SC fan but they would mop the floor with SEC teams, even during their down years.

You are definitely entitled to your opinion.

Hammer

Reaction score
My team is the one I graduated from; Auburn.

:D

No title game for us for a while.

I've always liked Auburn , couldn't help but dislike Cam Newton, thought he was another Tebow, His play last year and the way he carries himself proved me wrong and made me a fan . Oregon should've beaten you guys but Chip Kellys Arrogant play calling cost them the Title, he had no bussiness trying to run the speed option against Nick Fairley and the rest of their front 7 .

ultrajet

Reaction score
I've always liked Auburn , couldn't help but dislike Cam Newton, thought he was another Tebow, His play last year and the way he carries himself proved me wrong and made me a fan . Oregon should've beaten you guys but Chip Kellys Arrogant play calling cost them the Title, he had no bussiness trying to run the speed option against Nick Fairley and the rest of their front 7 .

Nick Fairley beat the Ducks that night. He was just too much. I wasnt at the game but my fellow duck brethren say Auburn fans were a class act:thumbsup

ultrajet

Reaction score
My team is the one I graduated from; Auburn.

:D

No title game for us for a while.

Got to tour the campus and teams facilities years ago. It is a neat atmosphere down there. It was a tough loss for the Ducks at the hands of you guys back in 2011. Great game though:thumbsup

HBCraig

Reaction score
Got to tour the campus and teams facilities years ago. It is a neat atmosphere down there. It was a tough loss for the Ducks at the hands of you guys back in 2011. Great game though:thumbsup

I wouldnt hesitate for a second to send my kids there. I had a blast. College FB in the south is crazy.

mariley85

Reaction score
Saw this in Birmingham when I flew out to meet with the econ dept at Tuscaloosa.

ROLL TIDE:

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1346428801.616025.jpg

HBCraig

Reaction score
MAriely85,
how do you have Bama connections? Good time to be a Bama fan.

I still hate you though. ;)

mariley85

Reaction score
I don't. I applied to the grad econ program and went to Tuscaloosa to meet with the dean or whoever just to make sure all of my ducks were in a row. They were, and I was enrolled, but I decided I should postpone for one year and start fall 2013.

I was at a Lids in Ttown and they had Auburn hats. I asked the clerk "why?" and he said "WHY? You an Auburn fan? Because I don't help Auburn fans."

HBCraig

Reaction score
Also,
I just got my cornhole boards from Chevellesv406 here. He does a killer job and is cheap. IMO, these are the best boards out. You can have him make you some sucky PAC 12 boards though if you want. :D

chbau.jpg

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Not a very convincing 17-13 win for S. Carolina and such an elite conference last night. :D

mariley85

Reaction score
Not a very convincing 17-13 win for S. Carolina and such an elite conference last night. :D

Srsly. I didn't see the game, but I hope Vandy was just irregularly strong last night.

HBCraig

Reaction score

Better yet, WASU losing to BYU. Ouch. If the Pac 12 is supposed to be solid, you dont lose to BYU. Period. ;)

HOOTER SLED-

Reaction score
Better yet, WASU losing to BYU. Ouch. If the Pac 12 is supposed to be solid, you dont lose to BYU. Period. ;)

LOL.... Maan, you can't compare the lamest team in the PAC12 to S. Carolina., one of the top SEC teams. :thumbsdown:D And BYU doesn't have a bad program. Go check the UCLA, ASU, and Utah scores. PAC12 mopped up yesterday. :D

ultrajet

Reaction score
Way to represent the PAC-12 CAL:thumbsdown. I can't believe they keep getting the great recruits...took at least a couple from the ducks this year . I don't care what anybody says that is a program on the decline.