WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Colorado Gun Laws... Red State

DLow

Single Barrel Dweller
Reaction score
So... Here we have a liberally run state that may very well pass and implement new gun control laws. Yet, when the county Sheriffs push back and call themselves “gun sanctuaries”, it’s just not acceptable. Being a sanctuary state or county etc. is wrong.

Hypocrite much?

Straight from good old dependable, no nonsense CNN...
https://amp.cnn.com/cnn/2019/03/31/us/colorado-red-flag-gun-law/index.html

Insert crying little bitch GIF here.

Hullbilly

Reaction score
So... Here we have a liberally run state that may very well pass and implement new gun control laws. Yet, when the county Sheriffs push back and call themselves “gun sanctuaries”, it’s just not acceptable. Being a sanctuary state or county etc. is wrong.

Hypocrite much?

Exact same issue in NM and the stoopid broad that is govenor has the balls to say, we don’t get to pick and choose what laws are enforced, that’s not how it works.

baaaaaaahahaha sniveling cunt she is.

Gelcoater

Reaction score

Hypocrite much?

Another example of city folk making laws for everyone.
I doubt they deal with the likes of beasts the folks out away from town do.
Trash can raiders.
FF88AA68-1CAE-44E1-980D-0F5D82EF59F1.jpeg
E0A1586A-27B8-4F7D-971A-7E5F7EED2E7F.jpeg
D79CE795-D33B-4D6A-988B-5EE944A6D906.jpeg

That’s my buddies front yard.
He doesn’t have any pics of the mountain lions.

Elk, moose, deer, all of em can kill ya.

Old Texan

Honorary Warden #377 Emeritus - R.I.P.
Reaction score
There is a need to take guns out of the hands of loons who threaten violence and even those who can be determined capable of irrational thought, but the laws must be written sensibly and use great diligence in determining mental aptitude of individuals.

The CO law appears rashly written and passed, so it must not be officially signed. However if it is legally on the books, it needs to be enforced or it's no different than the illegal immigrants sanctuary situations.

Enforcement should be accompanied with an automatic appeal placed on the case or some injunction from a court order as soon as one is in place. Perhaps each sheriff can have his county government accomplish this measure rather than just ignore the law.

tazzio

Reaction score
I'm a Colorado native sitting here watching this once, great state turning into California. Started with, at the time when John Hickenlooper became Mayor of Denver, and his road home bs for the homeless. It's now a sanctuary city, with Hickenlooper as Gov. he managed to to get the liberal voters of the city to pass a few laws for gun control such as the magazine capacity for firearms, which turned out to be unenforceable. I went to a gun show a month ago, and was amazed to see all of the high capacity magazine's. Asking one of the vendors about it, I was told that law enforcement can't control it because they lack resources, and could not prosecute. I think this new Red Flag law will be much of the same. The rural law enforcement will not enforce it, and there is also some conservative movement to repeal it.