WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Colorado River Navigational Charts

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Does any body have navigational water depth charts from Lake Havasu to Pirates Cove, and south to Parker?
A Copy of the charts would be helpful, I have never been on these routes before.

Icky

Reaction score
One of the members here created the safe waters app that you can download. There's also a Google map somewhere around here that has a bunch of different things marked.

wettrthebettr

Reaction score
Thanks, this would be for May 15,16, I'm not sure but, it may only be a concern if the river flow gets reduced, I do plan to follow the Round-up party to pirates Cove , But in the afternoon early evening I plan to return to Thompson bay . I heard be aware of the sand bar in the pm hours.

Icky

Reaction score
Should probably post this in the lounge for better visibility

Reaction score
Does any body have navigational water depth charts from Lake Havasu to Pirates Cove, and south to Parker?
A Copy of the charts would be helpful, I have never been on these routes before.

Here is a link to a thread you need to read. There is a wealth of information on this site.
https://www.riverdavesplace.com/for...release-and-river-levels.119911/#post-1840825

The earliest I've been up river is around the middle May. The latest is the middle of October.