WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coming summer 2016

River Lynchmob

What can I do to u for u?
Reaction score
Baby Boy # 2.jpg Announcement.jpg Announcement 2.jpg Announcement 3.jpg Announcement 4.jpg Announcement 5.jpg

rivrrts429

Arch Stanton...
Reaction score
Wow, that's awesome. Seems like yesterday you guys were in the midst of the first.

Congrats to you three [emoji106]

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
Congrats Lynch, and here I thought this thread was going to be a rendering of a new Nordic Deck boat, all the more reason now. Seriously though, congrats again :thumbsup

JD D05

Reaction score
Congrats Lynch! My wife is having one of those in 8 days, still has not really sunk in got a name though.

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Well make sure Summer gets some RDP onesies at Desert Storm. :) Just hit Stacy up, we are going to start a new program where when people have a boating kid, they get free onesies, and some other stuff.

RD
That's awesome. We won't be there this year. We have a family deal we have to do that weekend and her being high risk we can't travel too much and she needs to minimize being on her feet.

TOBTEK

Reaction score
CONGRAT'S ! I have a few more if you want them. They are frickin expensive.....F-ME !

Sawtooth

Thanks for everything Dad
Reaction score
Congrats on the second kiddo to you and your wife. Well looks like you have a couple options, you could put a bench in the Schiada or get out the sawzall and make it an open bow. I mean you already got the ballast tank, will that Carson motor putt around at 15-20 mph for tubing :D.

Reaction score
Someone picked up the torch after I set it down. [emoji1474]

Congrats again.

Deja_Vu

Essex Affectionado
Reaction score
Congrats! I bet you are excited. :thumbsup

I remember those times well. Bringing a new baby home is one of the best experiences life has to offer.
I always stopped and picked up a new outfit on the way to the hospital just before bringing my babies home.
Even though my wife had already one picked out... lol :D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Well at this point (32 weeks 3 days) Jackson was born. Chase is still hanging in tough albeit he's sitting breach right now. He's also huge. Jackson was 4 lbs at birth. Summer went for her apt today and Chase is at 5.5 lbs. If she carries him to term (unlikely) the OB told us he will well over 10 lbs.

Here's a pic from his 28 week 4D...it isn't very clear but comparing his to Jackson and they look almost exactly alike.

Chase 28 week 4D.jpg

The next 2 are at 29 weeks.

Chase 29 week 4D.jpg Chase 29 week 4D.jpg

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
We are getting close. Summer is having contractions about 12 min apart. Her Dr. said once they hit 6 min or she finds herself sitting in a puddle to head in. Thinking sometime this weekend. he will be about 4 weeks early but he is already massive. He's weighing it at a bit over 7.5 lbs right now. I will keep this updated as she progresses!

ChevelleSB406

Reaction score
We are getting close. Summer is having contractions about 12 min apart. Her Dr. said once they hit 6 min or she finds herself sitting in a puddle to head in. Thinking sometime this weekend. he will be about 4 weeks early but he is already massive. He's weighing it at a bit over 7.5 lbs right now. I will keep this updated as she progresses!

Try and line it up with Billdo's wedding so you each can remind each other of the important date every year. All kidding aside, congrats again Lynch. :thumbsup , time for the twin whacker nordic deck :thumbsup

Backlash

Reaction score
Congratulations guys!! Such a cool thing bringing a newborn into he world. Enjoy every moment! ;)

At that stage, they ALL look like Winston Churchill! :D

River Lynchmob

Reaction score
Try and line it up with Billdo's wedding so you each can remind each other of the important date every year. All kidding aside, congrats again Lynch. :thumbsup , time for the twin whacker nordic deck :thumbsup

Thank you. We are going in a different direction with boats for a bit. We are going to be moving to Canyon Lake so we are going to do...hold your breath...and roll bar boat :eek

It will work best for us for now.

Flying_Lavey

Dreaming of the lake
Reaction score
I'm so glad you posted. I was gonna PM you this evening and ask how things are going. The anxiety at this point is crazy. BTW, our girl should probably be coming any day now as well so they are definitely going to be close. Lol