WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Commercial vehicle insurance

Angler

Tritoon Racing
Reaction score
I've been with Progressive for 20 years, never filed a claim, this year they doubled my rate. Do we a someone on RDP that does commercial vehicle insurance for Ca?

82daytona

Reaction score
Happ
I've been with Progressive for 20 years, never filed a claim, this year they doubled my rate. Do we a someone on RDP that does commercial vehicle insurance for Ca?
same thing happened to me. We’re now shopping too.

wallnutz

Reaction score
Same here, not quite doubled but skyrocketed. Anybody in Phoenix sell it?

BajaMike

Reaction score
If you are former or current military, try USAA, they have been great for me.

FCT

Reaction score
Just renewed mine as well. They no longer offer a paid in full discount either which saved me about 5k a year 😤. Apparently a group of people got together and deemed it unfair to offer such a discount because it wasn’t fair to the people who couldn’t afford it 🧐only in CA I swear.

NicPaus

Reaction score
Paying for the year saved me a huge amount. Have not got my renewal yet. I go through Allstate.

FCT

Reaction score
Paying for the year saved me a huge amount. Have not got my renewal yet. I go through Allstate.
The way I understood it from my agent is it’s a Cali Law now across the board for all insurance companies. It’s “discrimination” to those that can’t afford it 🤣 such a freaking joke.

NicPaus

Reaction score
The way I understood it from my agent is it’s a Cali Law now across the board for all insurance companies. It’s “discrimination” to those that can’t afford it 🤣 such a freaking joke.
I will tell my agent to give me liability only and put the trucks in my workers name. Fuck that 5300 a year paying in full cut it down to 3600.

Reactions: FCT