WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Commie Media

jet496

Reaction score

Nike drops Brooklyn Nets guard Kyrie Irving over antisemitism.​

Now, I could give a rats ass what religion, race or who you sleep with so don't get me wrong, but this is fucked up that they can do this to someone for not saying something that others want them to say. Just sayin'.

HNL2LHC

What is right and what is wrong these days!
Reaction score
That dude makes a fucking ugly bitch...
It’s Ma’am

EDC9AC3B-929B-45E9-8227-9431431F4F7B.jpeg

94Nautique

Once Banned
Reaction score

"MSNBC opinion columnist Zeesham Aleem just penned the latest in what’s become a parade of hit pieces from mainstream outlets directed at me and other independent journalists. Even by the low standards of the genre, “How the populist left has become vulnerable to the populist right” is a humorous standout. It argues that after I spent a month detailing how the FBI, DHS, DOD, CIA and other agencies built a system for mass delivery of censorship requests to firms like Twitter and Facebook, I helped fuel a subculture that “could funnel people from leftism to authoritarianism.”

Here’s a brief list of talking heads at the network now claiming people like me, Glenn Greenwald, Tulsi Gabbard and Jimmy Dore are the ones guilty of funneling audiences to “authoritarianism”:

John Brennan, former Director of the CIA, now senior intelligence analyst at MSNBC
Frank Figliuzzi, formeer Assistant Director of Counterintelligence at the FBI
Asha Rangappa, former Special Agent for the FBI, specializing in counterintelligence
Nicolle Wallace, former Communications Director for George W. Bush
Jeremy Bash, former Chief of Staff of the CIA
Clint Watts, former FBI counterintelligence agent and MSNBC national security analyst
Chuck Rosenberg, former Acting DEA administrator and senior FBI official
Nayyera Haq, former Senior Director of the White House
Richard Painter, former Chief Ethics lawyer in the George W. Bush White House
Neal Kaytal, former Acting Solicitor General of the United States
Ben Rhodes, former National Security Advisor to Barack Obama
Barry McCaffrey, former U.S. Army General and Drug Czar, security analyst for NBC and MSNBC
Stephen Twitty, former Lieutenant General of the U.S. Army
Joyce Vance, former U.S. Attorney
Barbara McQuade, former U.S. Attorney
Glenn Kirschner, former Assistant U.S. Attorney

All these folks have shit to hide. They need to be investigated too...

@530RL are you still screeching like an 8 year old girl that Twitter is doing the right thing now or before Musk opened this govt corruption and first amendment violations to the world?

fuck democrats

Wedgy

Reaction score
Cease and Desist letter incoming. Somebody better call HR. It's a 'Pattern of Behavior,' with these stupid bitches...