WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Comming soon! New single engine 24 Cat designed by Doug Wright

randycorson

Reaction score
COMING SOON! I am working on a new cat design with a couple other guys. This boat is 24ft. Doug Wright is designing the boat and building the plug with the monster CNC machine. Boat is 102" wide and cockpit will be about 90" wide. Tunnel should be about 60". All depends on Doug's final figuers. Layup schedule will also be based on Doug's recommendations. May be epoxy or vinylester, not sure yet. Also vacuum bagged. This boat will be different as it is designed to be run with a big single Mercury. The drop downs on the rear sides will make it easier to board from the water. Windshield will be 1/2" Lexan like bigger cats. This is a totally new design for the guy who wants a BADD-ASS single cat! It will be built to be able to set up steering on right or left with a 12" screen in the center. I will probably rig, paint, and setup the first one. This will not be a cheap boat, but will be one of a kind! Hope to have first one done by spring.
grand prix top.jpg
Grand Prix 24 side.jpg
grand prix seating.png

MeCasa16

Reaction score
This boat is going to be Bad Ass.. I'm excited to see a new design of a small boat.

DaytonaBabe

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing this! Looks like it's going to be a gorgeous boat.

Sent from my Note 10+ using Tapatalk

clarence

Reaction score
Anything ever come of this?

Would give the Trick and LCB a little competition.