WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Communist China $$$ Corrupting our Country

WhatExit?

Well-Known Inmate #'s 2584 & 20161
Reaction score
It's deep and wide and they've gotten their hooks into politicians (BOTH Dems and Repubs), defense contractors (likely the defense department) and the media and big tech companies.

The biggest problem we seem to have is we have NO JUSTICE DEPARTMENT - they're corrupt too and without them Trump has had no chance at exposing the election fraud and we have no chance at rooting out those who have SOLD OUR AMERICA for $$$ and power. America needs a special prosecutor to go after EVERYONE who has taken CHICOM $$$.

Attachments

• FBI_is_MIA_since11-2016.jpg
    FBI_is_MIA_since11-2016.jpg
    80.1 KB · Views: 41

fmo24

Reaction score
Never going to happen for the same reason there will never be term limits or campaign finance changes. The ones making the rules and lining their pockets will be the ones impacted.

footer

looking for a v-drive
Reaction score
The cash that China used to build their network of influence was provided by you, and I, and literally every consumer in the Western world. We're addicted to filling our houses with tons of shit, generally not caring where it comes from. This trading relationship is not one that US consumers will happily give up. The Chinese world domination goals, combined with their lack of governmental morality, their first-world financial power, and our rabid consumerism, is not a situation that will be altered painlessly or swiftly. The Chinese won't give up their growth trajectory without a fight.

Last edited:

wallnutz

Reaction score
We will be in a war within 2 years. China will influence this war without even being directly involved. The war mongers and the entire war machine needs it.$$$$ it’s all about the Benjamins

Backlash

Reaction score
My Grandfather called this 40 years ago. He said every time an American citizen purchased an item manufactured overseas, you were essentially taking away a job from an American. Well, look what's happening now. I'm sure he's rolling over in his grave.

wzuber

Reaction score
The cash that China used to build their network of influence was provided by you, and I, and literally every consumer in the Western world. We're addicted to filling our houses with tons of shit, generally not caring where it comes from. This trading relationship is not one that US consumers will happily give up. The Chinese world domination goals, combined with their lack of governmental morality, their first-world financial power, and our rabid consumerism, is not a situation that will not be altered painlessly or swiftly. The Chinese won't give up their growth trajectory without a fight.
Well said, we have our part in this and you stated it well.

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
The cash that China used to build their network of influence was provided by you, and I, and literally every consumer in the Western world. We're addicted to filling our houses with tons of shit, generally not caring where it comes from. This trading relationship is not one that US consumers will happily give up. The Chinese world domination goals, combined with their lack of governmental morality, their first-world financial power, and our rabid consumerism, is not a situation that will not be altered painlessly or swiftly. The Chinese won't give up their growth trajectory without a fight.
I do my best to not keep tons of shit I don't want,,,,my "FOR SALE" sign is the best tool in my garage..... :D

wallnutz

Reaction score
Better start learning boys, we are being sold out...
Learn Chinese
On this page, you'll find everything you need to learn Mandarin Chinese from scratch. You'll learn about the key features of the language and I'll share my best tips and recommended Chinese resources with you.

wzuber

Reaction score
T&Y, IT'S LIKE MY MOM USED TO SAY:::: YOU AREN'T SMART ENOUGH TO LIE !!!
Neither are the Bidens and leftist dems that's why they need the FBI, CIA, judicial system along with the media and social platforms to sensor and obfuscate their criminal behavior. If it wasn't for that their game would have been over long long ago.....they are running/sprinting scared right now trying not to appear as though their not sweating their asses off in fear...
I sure hope Big Don let's them run out the spool line and then snaps the bail and sets the hook deep in their skulls and reels them in to prison camps. FUCK THEM UP REAL GOOD DONNIE........REEEEEL GOOOOOD

just_floatin

Reaction score
Well, then there is our senate committee.
Preface: circa 2010
Apparently frustrated at Smartmatic's Heider Garcia's failure to explain the internal clock glitches of some Precinct Count Optical Scan machines, automation defender Makati City Rep. Teodoro Locsin Jr. cursed at the Smartmatic official during his committee's hearing on alleged fraud committed during the May 10 elections.