WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Complete Decline . . .

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Showed these to Pops & he said, "Why are you showing this to Me, ??? I remember it . . . it's right when I went to Korea".
He said "This was filmed in the upper class neighborhood, I lived around Pico, Alverado, Washington and Vermont".

The funny thing is he said, 'I see there's a few old cars' . . . then he started pointing out the cars from the 30's! 🤣

I was cracking up . . .

Desert Whaler

Reaction score
Totally Agree . . . My whole jam is my Pops now . . . the book he could write of his life would be fascinating to say the least.
It's amazing he's still alive with all the chemicals and toxic shit he worked in and around for decades.
Says something for 'being tough'.
One of his his deals was, He worked for his his Dad as a teenager (and maybe pre-teen) breaking down old rubber in batches off rail road carts in the San Fernando Valley, hand stacked . . . he said they used Tolulene by the barrel ! No gloves, no masks. made swim fins for Voit etc.
Crazy . . .

rivermobster

Club Banned
Reaction score
Said it before . . . say it again . . . this country peaked late 40's to mid/late 50's . . . after that it's all been downhill.

Holy shit...

So this is what some guy was perv'n on back in the day?? At least we had the Sears catalog when I was a kid!

🤣🤣🤣