WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Concerts

76sanger

Reaction score
What's the opinion on concerts? Do you think that we will ever have rock N roll stadium concerts again?
I did notice that EDC is still on in Las Vegas for this year. And that is huge and damn fun.

USMC2010

Reaction score
No vaccine here. I saw Night Ranger last year at AZ bike week. I think the better option is to tell our representatives they work for us and get back to doing what we want to. STOP labelling them leaders.

Pebo

Cocktail Krew
Reaction score
Have tickets for a postponed 2020 concert at Red Rock Colorado this coming July. Hope it happens.?

The Prisoner

Well-Known RDP Prisoner Inmate #283
Reaction score
1614119223883.png

jet496

Reaction score
What's the opinion on concerts? Do you think that we will ever have rock N roll stadium concerts again?
I did notice that EDC is still on in Las Vegas for this year. And that is huge and damn fun.

I think so. The Roaring 20's took place right after the 1918 to 1919 flu pandemic and my grandma, God rest her soul, said it was off the hook.

Reactions: DWC

RodnJen

Reaction score
I hope so. I have floor seats for the Hella Mega Tour if and when it happens.

C-2

Reaction score
I heard them advertising the Strokes at the Forum on May 15....

Last year was supposed to be our year to make it to as many concerts as possible (my 17-year old daughter and I), we had Cruel World tickets and were really bummed it got cancelled. The last concert we went to was some asshole named Mac deMarco at the Teragram Ballroom in DTLA (the crap you do for your teenage daughters, lol)

Jonezin' for some good shows. Brit Floyd!

throttle

c ya on da lake
Reaction score
Does the concert at Super Cat Fest West count, cuz I’m in.

I used to go to concerts all the time. A good share of sporting events as well. Large venues started driving me crazy, then the Vegas incident. Only been to one concert after that and outside of that the largest event I can recall attending in recent years would be PipeMasters. I don’t do well with crowds anymore.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Ace in the Hole

Reaction score

Went to a wall to wall Cody Johnson Concert in January in San Antonio...the city was less than thrilled..but fuck em'. Have tickets to see him again in a few weeks.

I'm paying attention to what happens with vegas...my in-laws have seat licenses aka first dibs at the new raiders stadium and I'm going to be all over reselling the events we don't buy for ourselves.

warpt71

Lower River Lover
Reaction score
I hope so, we bought tickets to Aftershock this October, it's in Sacramento so I'm halfway expecting a refund

Singleton

Reaction score
I don’t see any concerts in CA until 2022 :(
The Governor is making it very difficult to have any type of group event.

I am buddies with guys in OMBAC and Over the Line in San Diego in July is tentative. They are already talking teams only, no booze and no spectators, which ruins the event for everyone IMO. No booze, no spectators, no reason to have the event!

franky

Reaction score
Have tickets for a postponed 2020 concert at Red Rock Colorado this coming July. Hope it happens.?
One of my favorite venues. We have tics for Tedeschi Trucks Band in July

jet496

Reaction score
My SIL and her family are going to Monster Truck shows, Sea World, etc. This shutdown is a California libbie thing. It's almost over though.