WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Concrete work in Vegas

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Im looking for concrete too in Henderson . I had out centennial for a quote and he wanted 5k for 8 yards of flat work that needs no grading . Just a simple pad for a shed and addition to a pool deck . That will not be happening anytime soon if these are the new normal prices.
thats about $7.80 a sq ft... pretty high... but is it dump?? or pump... /wheel barrow... I get flat work for around $3.50 to $4.00..so about $2720.00 but,... I get pavers for 5 bucks a foot,... some times 5.5 or $6.... I would just do pavers

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I just got poured 16 cubic feed of sidewalks and patio here in idaho. $178 per cubic feet for just the mud. Dang ready mix has gotten expensive
LMFAO...... I think you need to get a contractor involved here.... first.. $3600 a yard for concrete????? what do they use???? moon rocks for aggerate and sand from mars????.... next, not bagging on what you did, but what the hell do you plan on walking on the side walk that you went 12'' thick???? even my math is off......16 cubic ft is less than a yard of mud.....

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
I was quoted $80/yard + tax.
for concrete in Vegas... where??? I needed 2 yards last week, used a mobile mix guy... $105 per yard and 100 buck delivery...it was for a 1 course block wall... CRM in havasu is over a 100 bucks I heard....

RCDave

Reaction score
LMFAO...... I think you need to get a contractor involved here.... first.. $3600 a yard for concrete????? what do they use???? moon rocks for aggerate and sand from mars????.... next, not bagging on what you did, but what the hell do you plan on walking on the side walk that you went 12'' thick???? even my math is off......16 cubic ft is less than a yard of mud.....
Oops. I meant to say 178 per cubic yard. Not foot

Fastdadtsmith

Reaction score
thats about $7.80 a sq ft... pretty high... but is it dump?? I get flat work for around $3.50 to $4.00..
With all due respect Steve I seriously doubt you're apples to apples on this one. $8 SF for a 6" 4500 psi slab with steel is fair IMO. Not sure what Keith is getting in the way of "drainage", but that adds to the cost as well.
I have lots of concrete to do in Havasu, what kind of slab do you get for $4 sf?

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
Finally getting somewhere. RCDave got me hooked up with a guy here in town and now I have a reasonable quote for all the work and concrete. 4500psi, 6" slab with #4 rebar, 24"OC with drainage. We're moving in the right direction. Got a few more questions to answer and I'm ready to pull the trigger. Looks like about $14k for the job...not including a cover at this time.
why not just do pavers???
Oops. I meant to say 178 per cubic yard. Not foot
I knew that, just bust'n your balls,... hope all is well for you and your's

2FORCEFULL

Reaction score
With all due respect Steve I seriously doubt you're apples to apples on this one. $8 SF for a 6" 4500 psi slab with steel is fair IMO. Not sure what Keith is getting in the way of "drainage", but that adds to the cost as well.
I have lots of concrete to do in Havasu, what kind of slab do you get for $4 sf?
you're total correct,..$ 4 a ft is for 3.5' rail and dump... as with any thing,... hard to quote with out looking at the project, I have guys that give me a deal because I gave them work when there was none,.. So I think, or belive they charge others more...right now I have 2 12 x 20' driveways to do....it was cheeper to just do pavers.... same with the sabino house.... price for concrete was so close to pavers, I just went the paver route, but when I did nelson,.. every body was out of pavers,...

boatpi

Reaction score
No flat aluminum panels for roofing material at all it’s powder coated beams and lattice and posts use for building patio structures and other features. And then I have laser cut aluminum panels no flat sheets because the import duty from any country is through the roof it was raised so probably from this point forward all flat aluminum sheets even diamond plates will be US sourced or I’ll be taxed heavily coming in but we’ve never sold flat non-decorative sheets anyway.
Mouths of the aluminum roofing material is domestic made. Alcoa is a larger producer

STV_Keith

Reaction score
Pulled the trigger and the work is to be done next week. Trees removed and chat scraped to the other side.

Before:

Original.jpg

After:

Cleared.jpg

STV_Keith

Reaction score
$8 SF for a 6" 4500 psi slab with steel is fair IMO. Not sure what Keith is getting in the way of "drainage", but that adds to the cost as well.

I know I got the secret squirrel buddy deal hookup (thanks RCDave!), but mine is coming out to about $7.16/sf all said and done. 6", 4500psi, #4 rebar 24" OC, drainage, cut below grade and backfilled with 30 tons of type 2.

RCDave

Reaction score
I know I got the secret squirrel buddy deal hookup (thanks RCDave!), but mine is coming out to about $7.16/sf all said and done. 6", 4500psi, #4 rebar 24" OC, drainage, cut below grade and backfilled with 30 tons of type 2.
Awesome. Its gonna be great! And done right

Kbach

Reaction score
Nothing better than fresh, clean, shiny new concrete!

STV_Keith

Reaction score
All done. Thanks to RDP for the connections and information. Very happy with the outcome.

Next up - a cover to go on it!

STV_Keith

Reaction score
4G Concrete. Matthew Gates. 702-817-6577