WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Congrats' Rod, Bobby & Squeezy!!!

stevesdcb

Reaction score
You braindead Democraps have got gas up $.40 a gallon in Havasu, who knows how high taxes are going up and every 3rd world lowlife is welcomed in my Country!! You should be proud of yourselves!!
A couple of weeks ago gas was up 50 cents a gallon in Prescott, yesterday 60 cents. If the southern borders are truely open, in addition to getting 3rd world free loaders, we are probably going to get terrorist cells. Great job Liberals!

And we have peeps who are feeling empathy for Dementia Joe because of his obvious mental decline.........:mad:

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
A strong economy will do that. Thank you President Biden.

Gaslight much?
giphy-10.gif

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
A strong economy will do that. Thank you President Biden.

From the article...
But lately, crude prices have been soaring — because OPEC has been slow to boost output again

We were not dependent on OPEC until dementia Joe turned the tables, and fucked Americans by shutting down domestic production...

4Waters

Reaction score

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
And handing out stimulus checks to stimulate an economy is the exact opposite of a strong economy... you were joking right?
No Vic, you just don't understand. The economy is only strong because of the President... Well, unless of course that president is Trump, then that same economy is all totally bad.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
High fuel prices will destroy the economy, the cost of everything will increase except paychecks.
It will trigger a massive, deep recession.
Part of the 'Dark Winter' where our refining capacity is/was targeted by the DS for destruction through the manipulation of the weather.
All by design to finish the 16 year plan to destroy this great nation.

Last edited:

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
From the article...
But lately, crude prices have been soaring — because OPEC has been slow to boost output again

We were not dependent on OPEC until dementia Joe turned the tables, and fucked Americans by shutting down domestic production...

That first quote says it all.
We are at OPECs mercy now.
There is no rule saying that OPEC has to boost production to control costs. They can do whatever they want...especially now without anyone to fear in the WH.
They can strangle us financially, or by cutting our imports, or any number of ways.
They can buy discount oil from other sources to supplement their exports without boosting production, and likely will.
This will lead to all kinds of potential conflicts in the desert.
War is imminent, Mark it.

These fucking idiots can’t seem to see past their own driveways.

I’m 60 years old this year. I’ve always known that the USA had a finite lifespan, but I never really believed I’d be around to see the end.

RodnJen

Reaction score
OPEC and Yahoo news :
So you are saying reliance on foreign oil vs fracking and 100% liberal biased Yahoo news selling the article explains all?
Noted

Not at all. There are plenty of other variables.

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
High fuel prices will destroy the economy, the cost of everything will increase except paychecks.

High fuel prices in and of itself is not necessarily a bad thing. It’s the REASONS the prices are high that is the concern.
A good friend asked me a while ago about my thoughts concerning investing in the sure to explode oil prices.
I’m not an investor, I know nothing about it.
Normally a rise in fuel prices is a GOOD thing for me. It means stimulated domestic industry...particularly drilling and means I have work. Normally, it means thousands and thousands of jobs are created and local economies boom and all kinds of good things happen with just a little bit more cost at the pump. (Which curiously, most people think is the final word for fuel).
But look around. Jobs are being slashed, my industry is dead domestically, and these enemies of our nation are just getting started.

In short, these dramatic increases are due to all the wrong reasons.
This is how 3rd world countries are created.
We are killing ourselves, and they won’t stop until WE stop them somehow.

RodnJen

Reaction score
Oh...please do tell.....

I skipped to the end for you. It is always more complicated than we want it to be and I certainly don’t have all the answers.

“As oil prices rise, U.S. oil companies pump out more oil to capture higher profits, limiting OPEC's ability to influence its price. Historically, OPEC's production cuts had devastating effects on global economies, although this is no longer always the case. The U.S. is one of the world's top consumers of oil, and as production at home increases, there will be less demand for OPEC oil in the U.S.

Nevertheless, it is important to note that, although the United States is the top producing nation, the top exporters are predominantly members of OPEC+, which means that they are still the key player in the oil price determination process. There may come a day when OPEC loses its clout but that day is not yet here.”

SNiC Jet

Reaction score
There may come a day when OPEC loses its clout but that day is not yet here.”

No doubt under Biden.....that is my point....under Trump, the U.S. was self reliant and driving down OPEC prices in order to compete in the world market.....

and as production at home increases, there will be less demand for OPEC oil in the U.S.

as I said, Biden and his supporters fixed that. Once again, thanks to the DEMs and Biden, and we are NOW at OPEC's mercy......your entire argument about OPEC influence was mute under Trump!

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score
I skipped to the end for you. It is always more complicated than we want it to be and I certainly don’t have all the answers.

“As oil prices rise, U.S. oil companies pump out more oil to capture higher profits, limiting OPEC's ability to influence its price. Historically, OPEC's production cuts had devastating effects on global economies, although this is no longer always the case. The U.S. is one of the world's top consumers of oil, and as production at home increases, there will be less demand for OPEC oil in the U.S.

Nevertheless, it is important to note that, although the United States is the top producing nation, the top exporters are predominantly members of OPEC+, which means that they are still the key player in the oil price determination process. There may come a day when OPEC loses its clout but that day is not yet here.”

Great...when’s that “increase in domestic production” coming?

Your pedophile and his band of criminals are cutting our throats.
That 3rd grade history lesson on demand and pricing is cute and accurate, however that is NOT what’s playing out.

Like I said, the price is escalating for all the wrong reasons.

HST4ME

Reaction score

Royally PO'd

Reaction score
I would appreciate having the gina's addresses so I can finish the FREE lobotomies. Get this shit BACK away from the intelligence handicapped. They are about as funny to me as a chapped asshole..

Wizard29

43' Eliminator
Reaction score

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score

How old is that opinion piece? America has been producing and EXPORTING for the last 2 years, first time in decades, proving that we are not dependant on foreign oil.

Well, until the theft and installation of the senile idiot and a whore.

You don't really know math or economics there cupcake, maybe go make yer wife a sammich.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score

530RL

Reaction score
How old is that opinion piece? America has been producing and EXPORTING for the last 2 years, first time in decades, proving that we are not dependant on foreign oil.

Well, until the theft and installation of the senile idiot and a whore.

You don't really know math or economics there cupcake, maybe go make yer wife a sammich.

boatdoc55

Rest Easy Retired Boat Mechanic 😢🚤
Reaction score
I give you “exhibit A”...

Chuckles could give 2 fucks about the destruction of our Country.
There isn't a Demoshit alive that gives a flying fuck about our Country!!!!! There is NO Country outside Fullerton and Yorba Linda. A couple hypocrites they are. Give your boats and vehicles to the lowlifes your bringing in to the Country. You don't believe in fossil fuel so you should have nothing that burns it. Tell your gardeners to go away and bring in a couple goats.

You two are unbelievable hypocrites. Go screw some pipes together or throw an old couple out of their home so you can get more taxes!!!

SBMech

Fixes Broken Stuff
Reaction score
Last edited:

RVR SWPR

Almost Off the Grid
Reaction score
Jimmy Carter Major Benefactor of jill biden presidentcy. The bidens will remove and replace carter legacy from the history of most fucked up disastrous presidentcy in our history.

BHC Vic

cobra performance boats
Reaction score
Good thing I have a company gas card...lol 😂
They let you fill the boat with that? My old company used to let me. Now I have no truck and no gas card. Could still be worse