WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Conspirasy Theorists Chime In

LargeOrangeFont

We aren't happy until you aren't happy
Reaction score
I agree with you sir, I don’t think the Chinese government gives 2 fucks about their people. However, I don’t think they would sabotage their own economy and start a virus in their own country if their end goal was to fuck us over. Doesn’t make sense.

Unintended consequences.. No one could have predicted the media induced mass hysteria. It was probably an accidental release of the wrong strain, or it mutated. As you said, Coronaviruses are not new.

The reality is it will be accepted and written in the history books that it started from an illegal meat market in Wuhan, not the chemical lab down the street. Just like Benghazi happened because of a YouTube Video.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
1) It didn't start in a market and has nothing to do with a bat.
Are you saying the Chinese or some other evil empire took the time to simply develop a new strain of a virus that has existed for years? Please enlighten us, your take on this would be welcome for the sake of conversation.
Interesting read here.
Possibly a hybrid Corona virus sequenced with Bat and HIV/SARS genome and was either stolen from or given to the Chinese out of a bioweapons lab in Canada. The reason the bat is involved is that it is a special mammal capable of harboring Ebola, SARS/MERS and Corona virus simultaneously without showing symptoms. THIS is the genome sequence the scientists were trying to isolate in the level 4 bioweapons lab in Wuhan. If this variant can be sequenced into deadlier strains of other pathogens it becomes a wet dream to the bad actors and a nightmare for the rest of us.
Zerohedge was banned from multiple platforms for posting this information BTW.

Last edited:

LazyLavey

Reaction score
Did you not notice the chem trails last week????

I held my breath all the way home

IMG_0693.JPG

spotondl

In a Purple Haze
Reaction score
Interesting read here.
Possibly a hybrid Corona virus sequenced with Bat and HIV/SARS genome and was either stolen from or given to the Chinese out of a bioweapons lab in Canada. The reason the bat is involved is that it is a special mammal capable of harboring Ebola, SARS and Corona virus simultaneously without showing symptoms. THIS is the genome sequence the scientists were trying to isolate in the level 4 bioweapons lab in Wuhan. If this variant can be sequenced into deadlier strains of other pathogens it becomes a wet dream to the bad actors and a nightmare for the rest of us.
Zerohedge was banned from multiple platforms for posting this information BTW.

This....

Probably an accidental release...

The global financial responsibility of the culpable agents are enormous. Cover up for liability reasons across the board. Most likely, once the issue couldn't be covered up by the Chinese govt. the reality was shared with other world leaders at the highest, top secret, levels. Coordinated effort to divert actual responsibility.

monkeyswrench

Reaction score
A lot of it has to do with ovewhelming the health care system. The number of people needing to be on ventilators will far exceed the number available. It will mean choosing who will get treatment and live and those who die.
...like the "Death Panels"?

....interesting.

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
I agree with you sir, I don’t think the Chinese government gives 2 fucks about their people. However, I don’t think they would sabotage their own economy and start a virus in their own country if their end goal was to fuck us over. Doesn’t make sense.
There are "powers that should not be" above and beyond what we are lead to believe by the selected "leaders" on display.
These are the true rulers of the world behind the curtain.
Their wealth and power is almost incomphrensible as they have garnered it for centuries.
They CAN and WILL burn it ALL down to maintain their control. It does not affect these psychopaths in the slightest.
"Ordo ab Chaos"

YumaRivernaut

How Far Off Was I?
Reaction score
Were you hearing John Brennen's voice as you held your breath?

They are blotting the sun out here as we speak this morning.
It was crystal blue sky this morning here till the fleet came out to do their thing.
Karma will take care of these people.

QC22

Landing Loser
Reaction score
They're open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week?
Cute, but not what I was getting at. Look at the new cases per day.. Looks flat to decreasing. Have to look at the daily numbers and slide over to see day to day. Apparently the weekend data wont update until Monday at 5:00. Apparently they aren't 24/7 when it comes to info!

500bbc

Reaction score
Why not? They happily murdered 50 million of their own enslaved citizen n the last century, you think they give a fuck if they kill or starve another million or so?

traquer

Reaction score
One hell of a "test run" for our Govt. to see how we all react and line up like sheep. The majority just proved how easily we panic and conform.

"Test run" for what? Also, as dumb as people are, they will learn from this, so...

ChiliPepperGarage

Well Known RDP Cart Returner
Reaction score
One hell of a "test run" for our Govt. to see how we all react and line up like sheep. The majority just proved how easily we panic and conform.

Some entertaining posts here (which is why I started the thread)!

I heard this tin foil hat theory today on the radio. The "deep state" conducting a trial run to see the reaction of and how easily the people can be manipulated. A trial run for what, I don't know.

It may not be the government doing the trial run and more like a Dr. Evil (George Soros? 😵 😁) type person or persons. I'm not a conspiracy theory type of guy but I guess it could be possible.

I never bought into any of the theories about the JFK assassination either because I think most people can't keep a secret and someone would have spilled the beans over the years. On the other hand, when you think about all the deaths associated with the Klintons you have to wonder.

Spectra18

Reaction score
agreed.... it's the same F.ing condition with Type A & B flu virus....
the percentages are equal....

my Conspiracy theory...

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

the worst part for me personally.... I was in belief that Trump was WORKING for us.... cleaning House, taking out the Trash...

and now... it looks like he just got SUCKED IN as well.... $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$

you DONT STOP the F.ing Country over the FLU!!!!! (itS HAPPENING) unless....

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ is added into the equation.....

LOCKED/LOADED

Shit the CA dental board suggested closure of all dental offices, open for emergencies only. Ripple effect across the different professions. Dang gonna be a shitty boat season.

Spectra18

Reaction score
All of 2019 they said “economy “ is gonna tank, seems like powers that be we’re planning.

Btw I’m all for Trump, but whenever he talks reminds me of me being questioned by my mom or a cop while I was under the influence.

Bobby V

Havasu1986
Reaction score
Shit the CA dental board suggested closure of all dental offices, open for emergencies only. Ripple effect across the different professions. Dang gonna be a shitty boat season.
Yep. My dentist called about a hour ago and asked if I wanted to cancel my appointment for Wed. Not a emergency so I cancelled until the end of April. She said they were calling the next 2 weeks of appointments.

calkid

Reaction score
Could be that the existing virus was a convenient smokescreen for this: