WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Contra Costa School District Cancels LEO Contract

Backlash

Reaction score
I just read this article and it's ridiculous how far this shit has gone. I don't live anywhere near here, so I don't have a dog in the fight. It just baffles me what lengths people are willing to go to just to get on this bandwagon.

t&y

t&y
Reaction score
I just read this article and it's ridiculous how far this shit has gone. I don't live anywhere near here, so I don't have a dog in the fight. It just baffles me what lengths people are willing to go to just to get on this bandwagon.

That is badass. If the police department has any balls, anytime some from that school district calls, they should give the caller the number for the African American student achievement center.

Performance Grips

Reaction score
This started last week with the Chicago school board demanding to cancel the contract with Chicago PD. Chicago? The teachers were begging for the police and metal detectors in schools 10 years ago. Now they don't want police? The teachers unions are the most dangerous unions in the country.

Backlash

Reaction score
It all sounds like a great idea until it isn't.

I wonder how the teachers are going to respond when another Columbine or Sandy Hook incident happens and they want LEO to respond.... I'm sure NOBODY is thinking about those types of incidents at the moment. 🙄

was thatguy

living in a cage of fear
Reaction score

I wonder how the teachers are going to respond when another Columbine or Sandy Hook incident happens and they want LEO to respond.... I'm sure NOBODY is thinking about those types of incidents at the moment. 🙄

What do you thinks gonna happen?
(Disregarding the Sandy Hook hoax)

5DC11B67-658F-41E0-B824-568BA6A35D96.png

LowRiver2

Reaction score
I will be surprised if LAUSPD doesn’t get merged into LAPD and LASD in the next two years. The teachers union kept them from being merged in 98’, without that support they are done. They had their rifles and MWRAP taken away a few years back.

Mikes56

Reaction score
One of the reasons that cops were placed in the schools, was that the school was consuming so much of the area patrol cars time, with their calls for service. Now let them wait like everyone else.

Icky

Reaction score

When that happens they'll solve the problem with more gun Control