WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Contractor Recommendations in LHC for Remodel/Addition

RJonesUSC

Reaction score
We recently had plans drawn up for an addition/remodel adding a garage, bathroom, bedroom along with a kitchen remodel. Anyone have recommendations for a contractor in LHC to do this type of job? We're also planning on adding a pool/spa at the same time.

Thanks.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
We recently had plans drawn up for an addition/remodel adding a garage, bathroom, bedroom along with a kitchen remodel. Anyone have recommendations for a contractor in LHC to do this type of job? We're also planning on adding a pool/spa at the same time.

Thanks.
RJII?!

RJonesUSC

Reaction score
If that's another member then no. Found the company I used for the plans from a recommendation on here and just looking for a rec on a contractor. We've had the place in LHC since about 2002 and finally are in a position to do the changes we want.

Xtrmwakeboarder

Reaction score
If that's another member then no. Found the company I used for the plans from a recommendation on here and just looking for a rec on a contractor. We've had the place in LHC since about 2002 and finally are in a position to do the changes we want.
Ronald Jones II was a running back at USC and currently plays for Tampa Bay. Both are my favorite teams. :) Was a long shot.