WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

controls

Earl-Bob

wana c my member
Reaction score
The controls on my merc are funny my other boats you push forward it clicked into gear push a little and you would start to move.
this one clicks into gear and you have to push all the way forward then it trys to run wide open .I can back it off then tries to act right but it don't come up to where it should be. Any ideas???

RiverDave

In it to win it
Reaction score
The controls on my merc are funny my other boats you push forward it clicked into gear push a little and you would start to move.
this one clicks into gear and you have to push all the way forward then it trys to run wide open .I can back it off then tries to act right but it don't come up to where it should be. Any ideas???

CAbles are stretched or bad? Or maybe the control is bad?

RD

Faceaz

Reaction score

I'm guessing controls. I had to split open the controls on a buddies boat to install a Merc 150, when I put it back together it acted just like that. Had to take it back apart & go through it again. Allot more moving parts in there than you would think.