WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Converting a MCI bus into an RV...

evantwheeler

Reaction score
@ka0tyk Since you have the Prevost all dialed in now, you must be looking for a new project?

Attachments

• 00T0T_6TtBudoEFMTz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    00T0T_6TtBudoEFMTz_0CI0t2_600x450.jpg
    31.9 KB · Views: 7

ka0tyk

Warlock Performance Boats Merchandise Connections
Reaction score
@ka0tyk Since you have the Prevost all dialed in now, you must be looking for a new project?

ehh thats a little too old. while we're out and having fun with it theres still a long way we can go. I'm currently looking into adding 10-12x 365w solar panels to the roof along with mppt controllers, smart shunts, monitoring, and a LOT of lithium battery.

I do want to do a second one. We're also contemplating a move out of state possibly which would open up a lot of possibilities bus wise as far as build and utilization. Not having to cross the western US for 3 days to get somewhere green and pretty is def a plus.

If I had to pick I'd go with a j4500 and the bonded glass. They just have such a cleeean look. But a lot of differences motor, transmission, multiplex electronics, complex AC system, etc etc. A bit challenging.

IMG_1022.jpg

Last edited:

DRYHEAT

Reaction score

I don’t know that seems like an awful lot of money for scrap metal.😊 The seller should be happy if somebody will haul it off and not charge him for it. I know, it’s a classic.😬