WELCOME TO RIVER DAVES PLACE

Coors light bottles

Just Electric

freway offramp panhandler
Reaction score
Is it me or are the bottle caps a mother fr to twist off.the last few batches ive been using a bottle opener cause there a bitch to un screw

TPC

Wrenching Dad
Reaction score
I think the whole industry changed.
Noticed the bartenders using the flat bottle openers the past week.

Just Electric

Reaction score
i feel like a bitch flipping through chnnels between pre saeson lakers and the dodger game handing out beers. i already cut my fn hand there really preasureized now days

RVRKID

Reaction score
I agree out of about 6 bottles last night I was able to get one by hand, the rest a bottle opener. I remember when we could open them up in the spa by hand.:cool:

BobbyB

Reaction score
I had the first batch show up the Monday night a while back that Green Bay played. We were having dinner at a friend's house, and we were giving eachother a hard time about getting old. We just figured we got a bad batch of bottles.

They've since popped elsewhere. It looks like that's the way they're going to be from now on. I'm rollin' with cans from now on! :D

Cigalert

Banned
Reaction score
I think the whole industry changed.
Noticed the bartenders using the flat bottle openers the past week.

Ever since the accident I've never used anything but a flat opener....even on twist offs. If you open a twist off by hand after soaking from cleaning pint glasses you can cut yourself pretty bad.

My neighbor just mentioned last night that his BL bottles were a little difficult. I figured it was an inbev deal but now hearing it's a CL problem too maybe there is an industry change.

Baja Big Dog

Banned
Reaction score
Ah guys ....can it get any better, when we can devote an entire thread about bottle caps!!

God bless this place!!:boobeyes::D

Racey

Maxwell Smart-Ass
Reaction score
Toughen up a bit there tender paws.... :D :D :D

WACAT

Banned
Reaction score
Funny observation. I had not noticed. But I mostly drink CL from a can

I like Dos Equis and in the US you need to use an opener. But in Cabo they are twist off. What's with that?

Starloans

Reaction score
I suspect something different. Some times of the year they are easy to twist off and sometimes they are hard to twist off. I think it may have something to do with the heat or time of year they are packaged. I assume the trucks are not AC and if they are here in Havi for a while before being delivered it may affect the packaging. I also noticed that the hard ones to twist off leave rust or something of that color on a dish towel used to get my premium Coors Light open. My .02

YoPengo

Inmate #47
Reaction score
Bottles… next you guys will want nipples for them. :D

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Ya I really noticed last weekend. My hand is still all chard up. Felt like a sissy when i had to use my lighter to open up a twist off. I refuse to drink cans though, unless I'm on the river.

Just Electric

Reaction score
lighter bottle opener what ever it takes to get the darn thing open.bud lite bottles are doing the samething.i switch back andfourth and it seems that most of the lite beers are giving me bottle cap problems.

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
lighter bottle opener what ever it takes to get the darn thing open.bud lite bottles are doing the samething.i switch back andfourth and it seems that most of the lite beers are giving me bottle cap problems.

Same here.

Nord

HONKY
Reaction score
Dave and I noticed that when we headed out to Parker about a month and a half ago. Both of our palms were hammered lol........ The new 18 pack I just got is much easier however until then I was using towels and a bottle opener.....

Abc123

Banned
Reaction score
Dave and I noticed that when we headed out to Parker about a month and a half ago. Both of our palms were hammered lol........ The new 18 pack I just got is much easier however until then I was using towels and a bottle opener.....

I need some new boots for the Vegas Rodeo

Just Electric

Reaction score
im glad im not alone on this i was begining to feel like a biotch

desertbird

Reaction score
Fire Safe Cigarettes and over torqued beer caps. It's got to be a government conspiracy! :eek:uttahere:

Double Live Gonzo

Reaction score
Yes, a beer drinking buddy of mine and I noticed that the caps on beer bottles were getting tighter or we were getting older...

...so I just bolted this to the side of my house. Problem solved.

DSCN1867.jpg

ROC

lets have a beer
Reaction score
I take em off by putting the cap on the inside of my bicep, pushing hard and twisting, or the forearm twist works too.